Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hey guys...
My birthday is on June 8 but am now planning on what Beyblade I want to have.

I have 2 choices: Galaxy Pegasis DX set or Hell Kerbecs?
Umm, well, the DX set is a LOAD more expensive, but comes with an attack stadium (a must have).
should i get
Meteo ldrago+Basalt Horogium+Hell Kerbecs+Galaxy Pegasis+Gravity perseus+ a stadium
or
Big Bang Pegasis
for about the same price
If it were all of the ones above or BBP I'd get everything else obviously lol.
Is it worth to buy TAKARA Beyblade Hybrid Wheel Stamina & Defense Set BB57 for 17,99 €?
whats the difference between normal metal face and custom version one?
and which one is better?
what you asked should be in ask a question get an answer thread
after narrowing it down ive come to the conclusion of

gravity perseus (with LR beylauncher)
hell kerbecs (snipe launcher)

i just got myself my first beygrip after 6 years of blading but dont own a light launcher 2 or beylauncher, based on the bey and launcher which should i get?
i know i prob should have gotten a beylauncher by now but ive always said why get a launcher when i could get another bey?
should i get screw capricorne90mf or ray unicorno d125cs
alright well i dont have money for a official tt stadium so im wondering if anybody
know if this stadium is good http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3f096368ba
its made by a korean company called alladin
I dont think it is an'official' stadium allowed for tourneys..but yes..u can have freindly matches on this stadium..I had a similar one from Anmol..the only problem with these stadiums is that they break easily
ok i need to know in 19 hours whats better hell kerbecs or basalt horogium
(May. 05, 2011  6:14 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: If it were all of the ones above or BBP I'd get everything else obviously lol.

yeah but i might not get all of them. i might lose the auctions
but i will definetly get bbp if i order it
Depends what you have. Basalt is good for Defense, but Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) is one of the best.
(May. 06, 2011  7:09 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Depends what you have. Basalt is good for Defense, but Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) is one of the best.

kerbecs is one of the best what
Attack (Moderate)
Defense (Good)
Stamina ( With WD, excellent)
(May. 06, 2011  7:54 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Attack (Moderate)
Defense (Good)
Stamina ( With WD, excellent)

thanks. ill get kerbecs
I want to Buy a Brand New Dragoon HM UV Beyblade in grey or White Color with all metal parts like weight disk silver in color I also need a Slide shooter or a grip shooter for better control I live in INDIA
And I am Going to Organize and Summer Beyblade tournament in my city
So Please Help me as
I have to announce Dragoon HM UV Beyblade as the Prize for the winner of the tournament.
(May. 06, 2011  11:45 AM)Anurag Wrote: I want to Buy a Brand New Dragoon HM UV Beyblade in grey or White Color with all metal parts like weight disk silver in color I also need a Slide shooter or a grip shooter for better control I live in INDIA
And I am Going to Organize and Summer Beyblade tournament in my city
So Please Help me as
I have to announce Dragoon HM UV Beyblade as the Prize for the winner of the tournament.

The name of the bey is Dragoon MSUV......its too rare nw....you shud be willing to pay more than 100$ fr that.......btw dont post this here.....u can make a new thread in the buying forum.... here u go.....

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Buying

Just select New Topic......Wink
which should i get ??(Season 2)+(CAn only buy 2)
among all the season 2 beyblade ... A.K.A. all the must gets plz list it for me plz
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horogium
Flame Byxis
Ray Unicorno (Booster, not Starter, for a good CS)

If you can get two, probably Kerbecs and Basalt, but try to haggle for a Ray Unicorno Booster as well.
There are other great beys, but those are the highlights.
hell kerbecs meteo l drago or gravity perseus(order them 1st 2nd 3rd). ineed to know NOW
have...
HASBRO
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
LL-drago 100 HF
Storm Pegasis 105 RF x2 (lost 2nd 105)
Rock Leone 145 WB
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Dark Gasher CH120 SF
Poison Scorpio M145Q
TAKARA-TOMY
Galaxy Pegasis C145 B
Flame Libra T125 ES
Thermal Picses DF145 B
Rock Aries 145 SD
LOOSE PARTS
C145
T125

B x2
ES
SD
(May. 06, 2011  7:09 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: hell kerbecs meteo l drago or gravity perseus(order them 1st 2nd 3rd). ineed to know NOW
1. Hell Kerbecs. You need Stamina and Defense.
2. Gravity Perseus. You already have good Attack but this is still good.
3. Meteo L-Drago. Same as above.
(May. 06, 2011  7:24 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  7:09 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: hell kerbecs meteo l drago or gravity perseus(order them 1st 2nd 3rd). ineed to know NOW
1. Hell Kerbecs. You need Stamina and Defense.
2. Gravity Perseus. You already have good Attack but this is still good.
3. Meteo L-Drago. Same as above.

thank soooooooooooooooooo much
sonicsora, I will advise you to stop posting like this now. Past recommendations, you haven't even got, let alone new ones...