Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I'm guessing it's carp and doesn't have a powerful launch.
Who would be best to pre-order L Drago Destroy from, in terms of reasonable price, offering express shipping, and sending it on the release date (instead of a week later like Plamoya)?

Also, decided I won't be pre-ordering RBV7, seeing as I have all the parts other than the Prize Bey, I'll wait for price drops and part-outs, and probably get a couple at random whenever.
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:49 PM)th!nk Wrote: Who would be best to pre-order L Drago Destroy from, in terms of reasonable price, offering express shipping, and sending it on the release date (instead of a week later like Plamoya)?

Also, decided I won't be pre-ordering RBV7, seeing as I have all the parts other than the Prize Bey, I'll wait for price drops and part-outs, and probably get a couple at random whenever.

Hmm ... Toyhobby.jp, or Yahoo Auctions Japan.
Toyhobby.jp don't seem to ship internationally Uncertain
I can't work YJA, and finding an agent for one beyblade is kinda blah. I might resort to it, though.

Preferably, I'd prefer if people recommended a place they've preordered from before.
There are some on eBay where the seller will ship to you when it is released...
what do u think i shoudl get 2 OPTIONS
all 4d's released so far
BIG BANG DX SET
fang leone
l drago destroy
and beat lynx ( not random, wait till some one weighs and gets the beat lynx one)

or
a hell loads of metal faces and grip accesories ( rubbers, metal assist, angle compass, led light ( for kicks))
LDD isn't Released yet I think you Probably know this all Ready as you Read a little Bit.

It really depends on Your Collection. Fang is Showing Incredible Attack Capability even in Right Spin so thats a Must.

We cant help you on Beys that Arent Released yet but for just Plain Speculation from me TH170 will be Good.

A BBP is Always useful though.
tbh neither of those are great choices. Out of the two 4D beys out atm only Fang Leone seems useful. Also it's not a very smart dicision to buy something when it's not even released or tested yet. Also blades are a much better buy than accessories. I mean yes metal faces are essential but you don't need more than two.
im trying to decide between hell kerbecs, flame pyxis, or fang leone. im not sure about fang because of lack of enough test but it looks really cool
im trying to decide between hell kerbecs, fang leone, or big bang pegasis. im more of a defensive-attack type dude so what should i get?????
(Apr. 16, 2011  7:40 PM)•$TAT!C• Wrote: im trying to decide between hell kerbecs, fang leone, or big bang pegasis. im more of a defensive-attack type dude so what should i get?????

Fang Leone really didn't itself much. And Big Bang Pegasis seemed pretty good to me, if your looking for attack Big Bang, otherwise Hell Kerbecs. Hope that helps!
(Apr. 16, 2011  10:08 PM)Pegasus Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  7:40 PM)•$TAT!C• Wrote: im trying to decide between hell kerbecs, fang leone, or big bang pegasis. im more of a defensive-attack type dude so what should i get?????

Fang Leone really didn't itself much. And Big Bang Pegasis seemed pretty good to me, if your looking for attack Big Bang, otherwise Hell Kerbecs. Hope that helps!

It really doesn't help since your info is wrong... Atm Fang looks better for attack than Big Bang. If you're looking for defence then Hell Kerbecs is definatly the way to go. Also in general it has much better parts than the other two and parts with uses in all three types.
Angle Compass or Metal Assist?
Metal Assist. Angle compass generally does nothing.
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:24 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Metal Assist. Angle compass generally does nothing.

I agree.
How much would the Dragoon MS in my shop go for? (link in my sig)
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:02 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: what do u think i shoudl get 2 OPTIONS
all 4d's released so far
BIG BANG DX SET
fang leone
l drago destroy
and beat lynx ( not random, wait till some one weighs and gets the beat lynx one)

or
a hell loads of metal faces and grip accesories ( rubbers, metal assist, angle compass, led light ( for kicks))

How do you know how much Beat Lynx weighs?It's not even released yet,I don't see why everyone is stressing on weighing that RB so the can know which one they will get it's not like theres Basalt and Poison wheels in it were it would actually help you know what your getting..

Anyways,what two of these beys should I get..
All Maximum Series beys
Egyption Beys
Ray Gill100RSF
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Ray Unicorno D125CS?
Gravity Perseus for one but don't know about the other ones.
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:14 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:02 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: what do u think i shoudl get 2 OPTIONS
all 4d's released so far
BIG BANG DX SET
fang leone
l drago destroy

or

How do you know how much Beat Lynx weighs?It's not even released yet,I don't see why everyone is stressing on weighing that RB so the can know which one they will get it's not like theres Basalt and Poison wheels in it were it would actually help you know what your getting..

Anyways,what two of these beys should I get..
All Maximum Series beys
Egyption Beys
Ray Gill100RSF
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Ray Unicorno D125CS?

1. Hell Kerbecs
2. Basalt Horogium
3. Ray Unicorno
4. Flame Byxis

Try to squeeze the 3rd and 4th in, only 3rd if possible, but 1 and 2 should be your priority.
Of thanks Mr.N I'm getting a Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs now.I'll get the other two next time.
Which Pre-HWS should I get? I already got Aries, Libra and Pegasis.
Leone, Saggitario or L Drago. Dimsum Stocks all of these.

Leone is Probably the Best. Then L Drago for a Destabiliser followed by Saggitario for Attack. In that order.
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:00 AM)Nano Wrote: How much would the Dragoon MS in my shop go for? (link in my sig)

I think I got skipped. That, or nobody loves me Crying
Maybe nobody Knows. Ask blah or Ultrablader or one of those HMS Experts.