Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Since some people are unsure about the BB#46 Standard Type Stadium. I want to know which is better: The BB#46 Standard Stadium or the BB-10 MFB Attack Stadium?
BB 10 is great. Most tests are held in that. Also, BB 46 is a good replacement for BB 10. Both are awesome. Just that, BB 46 looks better. If I were you, I would choose BB 46. That would be based on looks. As performance wise, both stadiums are equal.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:48 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:36 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: just wondering but who did you go with ? me or th!nk

Didnt both of you say hell?? Tongue_out

[cough*cough] um no , i have no idea what you are talking about [cough*cough
Hey! You changed it right now! You'd posted Hell there in the last sentence! It might have been a mistake, but accept it.
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: BB 10 is great. Most tests are held in that. Also, BB 46 is a good replacement for BB 10. Both are awesome. Just that, BB 46 looks better. If I were you, I would choose BB 46. That would be based on looks. As performance wise, both stadiums are equal.

The inside of both stadiums looks really different. How can they be equal performance wise?
Oh! I am so sorry! I got confused. Well, this site is gonna get very popular, read it, and decide for yourself.Answer to your question
Bb10 is fairer, therefore superior.

Back to hell kerbecs vs screw capri: Hell is more useful than screw, and I LOVE every part of screw capricorn, but, it's simply not as useful as hell kerbecs. Basalt bd145cs/mb is THE BEST defense combo, and still has great stamina. If it were between kerbecs and byxis, I would say either, but hell kerbecs is FAR better. Hell, I've got a second coming and I'm still excited. Screw capricorn is way cooler, but if you're after the strongest blade and combinations, hell kerbecs is the best.
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:46 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:48 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:36 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: just wondering but who did you go with ? me or th!nk

Didnt both of you say hell?? Tongue_out

[cough*cough] um no , i have no idea what you are talking about [cough*cough

Nope,that was a typo!you edited from hell to screw lol!!

My heart says go with screw as i have less attack blades and i have 230...hmm,i cant really decide,or maybe get hell and get the booster screw since its much cheaper and there are good auctions on ebay which no one bids on (Maybe now people are gonna start bidding Tongue_out)

Janstarblast,he was joking Tongue_out
Well Bladestar20, Italians also like Hell for attack.
I still wonder when the Random Booster Vol. 7 will be released... Soon, I hope...
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:09 AM)Futomos Wrote: I still wonder when the Random Booster Vol. 7 will be released... Soon, I hope...

Perhaps you could actually check the topic for that Random Booster instead of SPAMming.
Um Ok so BBP DX Set and LDrago Ultimate reshuffle set OR

Galaxy DX Set and LDrago Ultimate Reshuffle Set OR

BBP DX Set and Galaxy DX Set OR

A couple bey.
It all depends what parts you have really. =/
well dont get bbp dx + gp dx because thats pointless so get whatever dx set you like best and if its possible get a couple of beys like basalt horogium flame byxis hell kerbecs ray unicorno ray gil and or grand ketos but if you cant just get the reshuffle set Tongue_out
Yea I LIKE NEED an attack staduim so thats why it was in so many, I could get BBP DX Set then Get Like Basalt, Byxis, and mabye Grand but as i said I NEED an attack staduim so thats what I HAVE to get for testing. BTW GP DX set is cheaper. (I have Unicorno).
BBP DX Set and LDrago Ultimate reshuffle set(Gravity Reshuffle is also an option)
You need an Attack Stadium and this comes with one and buy an Meteo/Gravity Reshufle set.
Comes with great parts
It would be better to get a BBP DX Set. Therefore you have 85/RF A Grip a Launcher A TT Attack Stadium.
Then get Basalt, Hell and Byxis.
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:58 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Well Bladestar20, Italians also like Hell for attack.

Hmmm,its attack is not so good compared to screw.Hell shows some smash attack only when you put it on 90 or 100 track.......Whereas screw is even considered a replacement for vulcan.Maybe ill wait till beat lynx comes out to see its attack capabilities,if it has good attack,ill get the kerbecs and basalt set,otherwisse also,i may get the basalt and kerbecs set because there are good auctions of screw on ebay which start from 0.99 $ and no one really bids on them O.o??
Hell could be useful for Upper attack. 100 is one of the main attack tracks. 90 has been outclassed by 85. Screw is slightly worse than Vulcan. Beat looks promising as in the anime, it looks like Vulcan...
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:34 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Hell could be useful for Upper attack. 100 is one of the main attack tracks. 90 has been outclassed by 85. Screw is slightly worse than Vulcan. Beat looks promising as in the anime, it looks like Vulcan...

Hell isn't that much good without BD145. Low tracks have been outclassed by 230, for now.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:23 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:18 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:34 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Hell could be useful for Upper attack. 100 is one of the main attack tracks. 90 has been outclassed by 85. Screw is slightly worse than Vulcan. Beat looks promising as in the anime, it looks like Vulcan...

Hell isn't that much good without BD145. Low tracks have been outclassed by 230, for now.

Hmmmm,but not for attack...
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:38 AM)Master222 Wrote: Um Ok so BBP DX Set and LDrago Ultimate reshuffle set OR

A couple bey.
my favorite DX set is this, which is a Sonokong BB-09, which has Pegasis, a beypointer, and a launcher.if you already have a launcher grip and a beylauncher, get this set. a LL1 with a long winder is a good bonus too.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:47 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:38 AM)Master222 Wrote: Um Ok so BBP DX Set and LDrago Ultimate reshuffle set OR

A couple bey.
my favorite DX set is this, which is a Sonokong BB-09, which has Pegasis, a beypointer, and a launcher.if you already have a launcher grip and a beylauncher, get this set. a LL1 with a long winder is a good bonus too.

But im not sure whether it has mfb attack stadium,does it?
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:11 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: But im not sure whether it has mfb attack stadium,does it?

Yes, it really does.
Where would be the best place to preorder 10 or more rbv7's? In terms of decent prices, speed of shipping and reliability for having stock available?