Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should I get Vulcan Horseus, Cyber Pegasis,Gold Sol blaze, Sol Blaze Eclipse, Gold Quetz, Nightmare Rex or Divine Chimera? Im allowed to pick 2.

Or instead of picking 2 of those should I just get a Meteo LDrago Reshuffle?
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:06 AM)CononKudo Wrote: What Are Some Rare/Good HMS Beyblades Worth Buying?

-Thanks
Jiraya MS, Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, Dragoon MSUV, Dragoon MF, Dranzer MF black version, DarK Effigy MS, Shining God MS, Bloody Devil MS, Aero Knight MS, Advance Striker, Slash Riger blue version, Dark Leopard MS...I could go on.

Take a look at all the HMS beys on the beywiki. Will give you good ideas of the more useful beys from the HMS series. I named some useful and some rare beys in there. Slash Riger MS and Dranzer MF are two beys that aren't really good, but the recolours are rare/hard to get.
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:03 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Should I get Vulcan Horseus, Cyber Pegasis,Gold Sol blaze, Sol Blaze Eclipse, Gold Quetz, Nightmare Rex or Divine Chimera? Im allowed to pick 2.

The only good one you mentioned for singles is Vulcan Horuseus. The rest of them are pretty meh.

I'd recommend getting the L Drago URS.
Should I get Screw Capricorne 90 MF?What are the usefull parts?
IDK 90 is usefull mf is ok it helps defeat rs/rsf combo screw has ok attack
@ bakers dozen i would get vulcan and if you want another bey for collection then get it cause none of the other beys you mentioned have any competive value but if you dont want any for collection get bb-98 Tongue_out
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:03 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Should I get Vulcan Horseus, Cyber Pegasis,Gold Sol blaze, Sol Blaze Eclipse, Gold Quetz, Nightmare Rex or Divine Chimera? Im allowed to pick 2.

See, Vulcan is awesome! Meteo L drago reshuffle is good, but its one risky attack type. LF is too fast and if you battle in a TT attack, LF will lower its speed by knocking into ridges. Cyber Pegasis is BAD IMO. Still it has gud upper attack.Sol Blaze... I can'r say anything about it. Quetz is great, but was recently outclassed. Divine Chimera, again IDK much about it.
I am mad behind the L drago series, so I suggest MLD reshuffle.
I wouldn't recommend on getting Vulcan Horuseus, its been outclassed by Lightning, Gravity and Meteo L-Drago. With Basalt around, there not much Vulcan can accomplish competitively other then for collection. Meteo L-Drago URS is much better, with great parts and beys

MLD URS Is pretty Eh. 85, XF, RF, Meteo, LDII Absorb ver, and, obvioulsy, LRF. But then, I'm too worried to use my LRF often. Honestly, I'd save your money Tongue_out I almost regret buying mine, XF is good, but a pain to use, but yeah. It's pretty meh.

Vulcan is a good wheel, but it's outclassed now. It's the best you've listed there, though.

Get Vulcan, it's one of the decent attack wheel.
Second one: Get Sol Blaze Eclipse for collection only. That bey is howt!!

URS is meteo based, although they're nice looking and all, it's just OK.

(Apr. 11, 2011  2:23 AM)Idk Wrote: Should I get Screw Capricorne 90 MF?What are the usefull parts?

One of my fav bey. Screw is actually a very nice attack wheel for me personally. Capricorne CW is a pretty shade of dark blue. 90 is a nice low track. imo, MF is the best attack bottom due to its stamina (since I prefer attack/stamina combo. In case of missing the KO's, it will still have decent stamina left to hopefully OS the opposing bey)
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:54 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: These are all used but in decent cond. How much are the following worth
wolborg
dragoon f
galleon
driger s ar eight heavy bb SF
wolborg ar eight heavy spiral change base (dranzer s)
can someone answer
(Apr. 11, 2011  6:14 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:54 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: These are all used but in decent cond. How much are the following worth
wolborg
dragoon f
galleon
driger s ar eight heavy bb SF
wolborg ar eight heavy spiral change base (dranzer s)
can someone answer

I've seen used plastic lots go on ebay.co.uk for £2-£5 per plastic bey. I don't know about seperating them though.
I have a $70 spending limit, and I want to get the two new 4D system beys, but what else should I get, Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, or Meteo L-Drago? Also with the 4D system beys, should I get the Big Bang Pegasus DX set or just Big Bang Pegasus, or just don't buy it?! I'm so confused
From what I know, we haven't tested Big Bang Pegasis enough to reccomend it. (I've out of the WBO for about 2 weeks.) So I would just reccoment Basalt And/or Hell Kerbecs.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:07 AM)highflyeagle Wrote: I have a $70 spending limit, and I want to get the two new 4D system beys, but what else should I get, Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, or Meteo L-Drago? Also with the 4D system beys, should I get the Big Bang Pegasus DX set or just Big Bang Pegasus, or just don't buy it?! I'm so confused

Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs. BBP has been found bad.
big bang pegasis goes into the combo big bang pegasis 230 rf which has really good force smash Tongue_out
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:14 AM)RustyXD Wrote: big bang pegasis goes into the combo big bang pegasis 230 rf which has really good force smash Tongue_out

V/S Hell BD145 RF/CS it is just a losing bey, having no good results.
LOL... Unless that combo is vs another 230 combo, I doubt that the MW comes into contact with the opposing bey, unless someone made a discovery of a sort..
Galeforce there is Testing on it......
I have a choice between basalt and screw pack and basalt and kerbecs pack,which one should i take?
basalt and kerbecs. hell is a much more versatile wheel as compared to screw. plus, BD145 is awesome.
It depends what you have. 90 is included in screw making it a good choice. It also has mf which is a decent attack and stamina wheel. Hell is a fairly good all rounder but if you already have 230 just make basalt bull 230 CS if not you need to make hell kerbrex BD145MB . Howver id go with screw as it has better parts.
Yep, Basalt and Kerbecs. While screw is very nice and I live mf, bd145 and hell are amazing parts. DS is pretty bad, but put wd from basalt on it and you've got a top tier stamina combo. Pkus, mfh basalt aquario bd145cs/mb is,a monstrous defense combo.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yep, Basalt and Kerbecs. While screw is very nice and I live mf, bd145 and hell are amazing parts. DS is pretty bad, but put wd from basalt on it and you've got a top tier stamina combo. Pkus, mfh basalt aquario bd145cs/mb is,a monstrous defense combo.

Oh ok Tongue_out,thanks guys!!
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:36 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: just wondering but who did you go with ? me or th!nk

Didnt both of you say hell?? Tongue_out