Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Sounds good. You do need Flame Byxis like you pointed out and Gravity Perseus is great as well. I also think you should get Hell Kerbecs, it just can't be ignored.
I have all top-tier parts except for 85 and LRF. Is it really worth buying bb-98? It costs 35 gbp and i'm not allowed buying online so...
Hell Kerbecs is a MUST buy. Possibly above Byxis, as MF-H Basalt ___ BD145CS is an impenetrable wall of defensive power. It even has decent stamina, hence why I test most new offensive combos against it first. That said, MF-H Basalt ___ 230CS is also monstrous, and kills any stamina combo that isn't on 230. It generally outspins defence types, too. It's more easily beaten by attack types than BD145, but it still has EXTREMELY good defence.

Also, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD destroys almost every stamina bey (not sure about Virgo 5Min Mold, and MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS beats it, but doesn't beat numerous 230 height stamina combos). You can even put a metal face on it, and it'll still outspin most other stamina combos, and get a bit of a defence boost.
Also, I'm looking at MF Hell Kerbecs BD145MF as a good balance combo (though I can't test against Basalt BD145, which it will probably lose to...)

But yeah, HELL KERBECS: HELL YEAH.

Also, if you got your CS from a Ray Unicorno STARTER, hop on ebay and get either a ray unicorno BOOSTER, or, cheaper still, buy one of the pre-opened BB-100 beys with CS (Galaxy Saggitario, Flame Gemios). The later CS's are far less aggressive, due to the rubber not touching the floor when launched with a straight shoot. As such, they also have better stamina properties, and don't roam and get KO'd by attack types.
The BB-100 ones are pretty cheap, so yeah.

If you get Perseus, make sure you get a TT one, not sonokong. Sonokong have a second mold that is lighter and, well, not so good. And their LR Launcher apparently breaks easy.
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:18 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have all top-tier parts except for 85 and LRF. Is it really worth buying bb-98? It costs 35 gbp and i'm not allowed buying online so...

Depends if you'd be using LRF for tourneys or not, methinks. I'll give you the info, and my experience, seeing as it's really up to you.

If you need 85 (and it's a handy piece, so yeah), it's also obtainable in BB-96, which also has Libra, D, MF-2, 100, 90, Pegasis, Burn, Cancer, WD, D, and a very nice RF (rubber seems slightly harder to me).
You can make MF-H Libra 85D, which is excellent (find the thread in the customisation forum), and the other parts aren't bad (if a little outclassed in many cases). Plus, I like the RF from it, a new WD isn't so bad, and 90 and 100 are always useful. Burn is okay, and you can make Burn Cancer 90RF, which is pretty good. I'm sure you know most of that, though.

You don't get LRF (or XF, if you don't have it), but yeah, the parts are more useful than the reshuffle set.
Speaking of which:
The other LDrago II versions are, well, useless. They look cool, I guess, but ugh. The beylauncher L is nice, though mine has a really short string (I think something's gone wrong with the threading... I always get white threads popping out of beylauncher L's near the handle, so don't take my word for it). Launcher grip is nice, too.
The useful parts are LDrago II Absorb Ver, Meteo x2, LRF, RF (though it has a large indent in it Uncertain ), 85, and MF-2.
It's pretty lame.

That said, I bought it mainly for LRF. I'm actually still not totally sure why I bothered, though, because what happens is you become too scared to use LRF in case you wear it down. It IS noticeably better than RF for LLD, but yeah, I only use it when I really have to, because it's so hard to replace.

Honestly, I'd get BB-96 and not worry about LRF, but it's up to you Smile
hiw much would a used dragoon ms be worth. I know a nib would be $70+ but my stickers are worn out and my dragoon can still stand up on its rubber tip (barely).
Hmmmm,i was wondering whether i should get the big bang pegasis set or the galaxy pegasis set??
well you get 85 xf 105 and rf in the bbp dx but in the galaxy pegasis dx you get an r2f so if i were you i would get the one with the nicest stadium
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote: well you get 85 xf 105 and rf in the bbp dx but in the galaxy pegasis dx you get an r2f so if i were you i would get the one with the nicest stadium

So you mean big bang right?
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:18 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  7:18 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have all top-tier parts except for 85 and LRF. Is it really worth buying bb-98? It costs 35 gbp and i'm not allowed buying online so...

Depends if you'd be using LRF for tourneys or not, methinks. I'll give you the info, and my experience, seeing as it's really up to you.

If you need 85 (and it's a handy piece, so yeah), it's also obtainable in BB-96, which also has Libra, D, MF-2, 100, 90, Pegasis, Burn, Cancer, WD, D, and a very nice RF (rubber seems slightly harder to me).
You can make MF-H Libra 85D, which is excellent (find the thread in the customisation forum), and the other parts aren't bad (if a little outclassed in many cases). Plus, I like the RF from it, a new WD isn't so bad, and 90 and 100 are always useful. Burn is okay, and you can make Burn Cancer 90RF, which is pretty good. I'm sure you know most of that, though.

You don't get LRF (or XF, if you don't have it), but yeah, the parts are more useful than the reshuffle set.
Speaking of which:
The other LDrago II versions are, well, useless. They look cool, I guess, but ugh. The beylauncher L is nice, though mine has a really short string (I think something's gone wrong with the threading... I always get white threads popping out of beylauncher L's near the handle, so don't take my word for it). Launcher grip is nice, too.
The useful parts are LDrago II Absorb Ver, Meteo x2, LRF, RF (though it has a large indent in it Uncertain ), 85, and MF-2.
It's pretty lame.

That said, I bought it mainly for LRF. I'm actually still not totally sure why I bothered, though, because what happens is you become too scared to use LRF in case you wear it down. It IS noticeably better than RF for LLD, but yeah, I only use it when I really have to, because it's so hard to replace.

Honestly, I'd get BB-96 and not worry about LRF, but it's up to you Smile

To say this, Pegasis sucks :V . Vulcan, Screw, Gravity, Lightning and Meteo are better choices. Considering i have those Metal Wheels that are mentioned, 85 and RF could be found in BB-98 too. Also, MF-2 is found in BB-98. I have Libra from BB-96, as i bought it from Soldier-F3AR. 100 is outclassed by 90 and 85 respectively, and i have 5x 90 tracks. D though, i have 2x of them. Burn Cancer 90WD, well, I have Burn, Cancer, 5x 90 and 4x WD. So In my conclusion, i find BB-96 not really worth it.. :V

(Apr. 09, 2011  9:31 AM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Hmmmm,i was wondering whether i should get the big bang pegasis set or the galaxy pegasis set??

Galaxy Pegasis Dx Set
- Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
- Beylauncher
- Launchergrip
- Beypoint Card
- MFB Attack Stadium

Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
- Big Bang Pegasis F : D
- 85XF
- 105RF
- Beylauncher [Grey/Iron]
- Launchergrip (?)
- Beypoint Card
- Black MFB Attack Stadium

Well, BBPDXSET comes with better parts i suppose. 85, XF and RF are good parts. Beylauncher [Iron Grey] is rare to find, and its only available in BBPDXSET, so its a exclusive. Big Bang Pegasis F : D sucks though. However, BBPDXSET overall is better...
@th!nk and HERO: Thanks! I DO have Hell Kerbecs, I was just listing stuff that was actually top-tier.

EDIT: That still doesn't answer my question...
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:27 PM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: @th!nk and HERO: Thanks! I DO have Hell Kerbecs, I was just listing stuff that was actually top-tier.

EDIT: That still doesn't answer my question...

How did that not answer your question? Since you already have Hell Kerbecs then grab yourself a Flame Byxis and Gravity Perseus. I would also like to mention that the top-tier list is pretty outdated.
Is Counter Leone, Inferno Sagittario, and Flame Libra good buys? If so can you tell me why to get each

EDIT:sorry about the re posts my computer was not working right
Will they have Big Bang Pegasis in Hong Kong.
He's around Central HongKong and can go to Causeway Bay and the Ocean Terminal by ferry.
Wow most ultratastic spam ever seen. =/ So like I got new stuff and ready to buy. If I want a good counter wheel (defense) What should I get?
Hi guys

I want to get a stadium for my son. A three sided stadium. They are all quite expensive. Not that I can't afford it, but I can't justify the cost. I'm cheap. Is there a **gasp** knock-off that I could pick up that has the three sides and a ring/ridge to keep the attack types from flying out? My son, as well as his friends, think that attack types are "crappy" because they don't spin as long as others. That's mainly because they all have all those "WONDERFUL"" Hasbro arenas. Well, that and they are only 5-7 yrs old. My son is now getting hip to the fact that proper bey-ing needs a proper stadium. Please help.........
If you want to keep attack types in the arena then get the Hasbro Vortex arena set. It comes with Lightning L Drago re color and Storm Pegasus re color, but for your part it comes with a arena that is just a circle with no creases in the core, no bunkers and a wall that keeps the tops in the arena. This set is about $25 USD.
(the tops that come with the set are attack types so i guess the arena is for attack types) comes to show this is for you.
We've had the Vortex since October 2010. He wants a 3 sided stadium. I see many blue ones on eBay. Thought I read somewhere that they are "illegal." He just wants one that has a ridge to keep the attack types from sailing off into the sunset. LOL
Hi I may be able to help you out here. I've got attack stadiums for sale. Pm me. And those blue ones are fake. (anyone correct me if I'm wrong. )
Hi guys,
I am rather new and am looking for an easily obtained bey that is a good balance type. Thanks!
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:06 AM)356653 Wrote: Hi guys,
I am rather new and am looking for an easily obtained bey that is a good balance type. Thanks!

There are no good "balance" type beyblades. Since you're new here please check out this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
Which is the better buy? Big Bang Pegasis or Fang Leone?
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:14 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Which is the better buy? Big Bang Pegasis or Fang Leone?

Well, no formal testing has been done on here for the fang metal wheel, and so far, big bang has been proven to do good at 230 for attack.
People have said that they like fang for attack though.

Other than that, the other parts so far have no use.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:06 AM)356653 Wrote: Hi guys,

If you're a Hasbro buyer, I'd highly recommend Earth Eagle 145WD even though it not really a balance type. The bey by itself is very good.
Just to add
W2D is in par with WD for Stamina.
F : D is useless.
Fang as told by a lot of people is better than Big Bang for Attack.
Rock Orso.

Meh I like to buy Things, at it was Either that or Night Virgo, Cyber Peg and Torch Aries.

I like D125 I like B and Rock is Gangster and I dont have Rock CW.

So yeah.
Hey MFB2 just got released in our country(philippines) and i would like to know which ones to buy.