Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I think one of the sellers on this forum is part of that site, as in, he works for them.
Ahh, yes, here we go: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SHOP-Bey...106-BB-107

There we go, looks legitimate to me.
AkirasDaddy has cheaper prices HERE.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:19 AM)Futomos Wrote: AkirasDaddy has cheaper prices HERE.

That was not the question at all ...
Is BB-86 Attack & Defense Set worth the buy?What are the usefull parts?
Well I know it comes with RF
which is always a must have
not sure if MB is good
Well its metal so less friction..and B and WB are outclassed.I said this because its bigger than B but smaller than WB,so yeah MB isn't the best..
If you do Have Basalt and BD145 this is a must buy as Basalt Bull BD145 MB is almost Undefeatable.
And those sweet recolours would be a worthwhile purchase for collectors.
Actually, MB is very very good in a very certain combo, just like what Aquilaz 112 mentioned. That combo is a definitely a 'tank'. Don't forget to add MF-H

On topic of BB-86:
IMO,
Recolor poison wheel is nice for collection purposes
Crystal Clear Giraffe clear wheel is nice for customizing purposes
RF is a must
MB depends on your own personal style of metagame
S130 is a variant of 130 height, which is not very common
Counter + Cyber wheels are nice to have to play around with since they're not recolor, since so far TT only released these wheels as limiteds/rares, thus recolored. (Not counting Hasbro's)

So I'd buy a set if I were you
(Apr. 06, 2011  6:22 AM)Uwik Wrote: style of metagame

What?How do you find your prefered style of 'metagame'?
Just which style you prefer.

I'm a fan of attack types. I ONLY use attack types @ home playing with my kids, which makes them scream & laugh in awe during KOs.

For tourneys, with BD145s and 230s popping up, I use heavy stamina types, launched with banking, hoping for few KOs and slight OS's
Is there a thread on this?I want to read some more about it could you PM me a link if there is so we won't de-rail the thread.
i would reccomend the super deck set i bought it and its very use ful eacha nd every part except fo cancer is top tier eg:85,RF,100,D,BURN,90,PEGASIS so yeah
cancer is the best for destabilizing
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:51 AM)RustyXD Wrote: cancer is the best for destabilizing

oh sorry forgot that so yeah that does it BB96 is a great buy
But TT cancer is bad. Hasbro Gasher is better. But on a different matter BB-96 IS A good purchase especially for Dimsum's super cheap Price.
i got it locally in japan (while i was there i dont live there) and i got it for around 20 USD its a great purchase
i don't know if this goes here but:

is $30.00 CND good for a basalt horoguim???

EDIT: also is $20 to $ 30 CND a good price for a meteo ldrago?
ikd what to get first should i get the ult ldrago reshuffle or the perseus reshuffle OR shoud i get Big bang pegasus and fang leone with ray gil?
(Apr. 06, 2011  9:13 PM)Snipeâ„¢ Wrote: ikd what to get first should i get the ult ldrago reshuffle or the perseus reshuffle OR shoud i get Big bang pegasus and fang leone with ray gil?

The L Drago URS is an overall better buy compared to the Perseus URS because it comes with parts that are fairly hard to obtain or are exclusive (LRF,DF105,85, and XF mainly).

Big Bang Pegasus and Fang Leone need some more testings, but they don't seem to have any game-breaking parts atm.
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:03 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: But on a different matter BB-96 IS A good purchase especially for Dimsum's super cheap Price.
Yup. Look at all the great parts it has. Libra, MF2, Pegasis, 85, RF, Burn, Etc. All for only $40!!

A great purchase indeed.
[Image: haruhinono.gif]
ok L-Drago reshuffle set for 64.99 USD
OR Meteo L-Drago for 25.99 USD
OR Galaxy Pegasus DX Set 69.99 USD
OR Galaxy Pegasus 19.99 USD
OR Hell Kerbecs 28.99 USD
I would take the L-Drago reshuffle set
or the galaxy pegasus set because it come with a attack stadium which is a must have
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:41 PM)Master222 Wrote: ok L-Drago reshuffle set for 64.99 USD
OR Meteo L-Drago for 25.99 USD
OR Galaxy Pegasus DX Set 69.99 USD
OR Galaxy Pegasus 19.99 USD
OR Hell Kerbecs 28.99 USD

It depends on what you have already. Could you make a list or something?
should i get......(pick one and why?)
meteo l drago
gravity perseus
galaxy pegesus
killer beafowl

i currently own: lldrago, storm peg, rock escorpio, flame byxis, flame saggitario
Gravity perseus because since you have a RF from your storm pegasis
you can make awesome attack combos