Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Not really. But if you don't have another one of WD, you could trade. But that also depends if you have another CH120...
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:22 AM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: Is a TT CH120 for a NEW TT WD worth trading? I'm the one trading away my CH120.

Nope. CH120 is a versatile track, so no. WD is easy to find.
Chupa Chups: there goes our deal then. Thanks anyway.

Thanks to all who helped me.
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:29 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:22 AM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: Is a TT CH120 for a NEW TT WD worth trading? I'm the one trading away my CH120.

Nope. CH120 is a versatile track, so no. WD is easy to find.
CH120 is easy to get too, lol.
what is a better buy bb 86 or ultimate reshuffle set l drago

i have every thing in bb 86 except S130 MB COUNTER CYBER ESCOLPIO GIRAFFE
i have every thing in bb 98 except XF MLD ASSULT MODE MLD RUSH MODE DF105 LRF SF 125
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:22 PM)RustyXD Wrote: what is a better buy bb 86 or ultimate reshuffle set l drago

i have every thing in bb 86 except S130 MB COUNTER CYBER ESCOLPIO GIRAFFE
i have every thing in bb 98 except XF MLD ASSULT MODE MLD RUSH MODE DF105 LRF SF 125

I'd say buy BB 86 only if you don't have CS (Because of MB which is amazing for defense)

Buy BB 98 if you need attack parts.
MB is really bad in Defense.
Unless you have Basalt and BD145 don't buy it.S130 is good for Defense too.
The Gravity Perseus Reshuffle set is better though.So,I recommend buying that.
I have decided to get the following Beys for this month:

Starters:

Basalt Horogium

Flame Byxis

Hell Kerbecs

Booster:

Rock Giraffe

Accessories:

Metal faces, clear

BB 46 Standard type stadium

Other:

L Drago Reshuffle Set
-----------------

Next month I may pick up the 4D Beys.

I think this is quite a lot and may not buy anything for a while but all together it will cost £85.05, So I am happy.

Some things I may try out:

Low Defense: MF2 Basalt Serpant 85 WB (I know WB is out classed) MF2 to reduce recoil of Basalt.

High and Bulky: MF Rock Horogium 230 ?

The Dragon: Meteo L Drago 105 LRF
---------------------
Anything I do not need or could add?
You don't really need Rock Giraffe, instead of BB-48, BB-10 is the better choice. I think you should add Ray Unicorno, because then you'll have a great bottom for Defense.. It's Track and clear wheel is great for attack too. Metal Wheel is mediocre, it's good for destabilizing though.
before i buy a ray unicorno i have a ?. why is it an attack type? and is it worth it
(Apr. 05, 2011  5:46 PM)whatevers2009 Wrote: before i buy a ray unicorno i have a ?. why is it an attack type? and is it worth it

because when its fresh out of the box it has great attack but when it wears down a bit its good for defense the ray wheel has mediocre smash and d125 goes great with gravity and RF yes its worth it
(Apr. 05, 2011  5:39 PM)Electric Wrote: You don't really need Rock Giraffe, instead of BB-48, BB-10 is the better choice. I think you should add Ray Unicorno, because then you'll have a great bottom for Defense.. It's Track and clear wheel is great for attack too. Metal Wheel is mediocre, it's good for destabilizing though.

I can't find BB-10 atm. I was thinking of getting Ray next month, start of May.
(Apr. 05, 2011  5:46 PM)whatevers2009 Wrote: before i buy a ray unicorno i have a ?. why is it an attack type? and is it worth it

It's an attack type because ray is an attack wheel, and I guess because any CS you get from a starter is rather aggressive (and not necessarily in a useful way), out of the box. Also, TT/Hasbro's type system is generally very innacurate. However, seeing as CS's pattern isn't very useful for consistent attack, and seeing as CS is far better at defence with stamina, the following advice is worth listening to:

Anyway, try to get the Booster (no launcher) version (BB-93, I think), or, you can get a CS-tipped beyblade off Ebay from the BB-100 random booster, as sellers sell them individually/opened, which is cheaper. Ray is considered a pretty good attack wheel, not top tier, though. I've never really liked it, myself, though it is better than Galaxy/Flame for attack purposes (those are the wheel s on the other CS beys).
The reason I say get one of those is that you get a good CS with them, that isn't aggressive. the starters seem to include aggressive ones that aren't as good for defence or stamina (and CS is mainly a defence tip chosen for the fact it has decent stamina).

If you get the bb-93 Ray unicorno, you still get D125 and CS, and Ray, and Unicorno, but the CS will be far more useful, and both it and D125 will look cooler in the transparent black than the grey they come in in the starter. It's also cheaper, as you don't get a launcher with it (which isn't that useful anyway, so no big loss).
i have a flame gemios from da bb100 and it didnt seem like an attack tip. thats why i was wondering. it seemed like it was made 2 avoid the attacks wen the other bey hits it so the rubber is touching the stadium and the bey goes around. but the tip didnt look like an attack so thanks for telling me wat it is.
There's your explanation Smile That's a GOOD CS, be kind to it Tongue_out
It's great for most of the best combo's right now, and you probably don't need a ray unicorno, the rest of it's parts aren't that great. D125 is good on Gravity Perseus, but IMO CH120 is just as good, and more versatile. (I really need to look into this D125 thing, I get the feeling people used it because they didn't have CH120, and it stuck).

Hell Kerbecs is a great buy now, if you want to buy something (get an MF-H/"Metal Face Remodeling Ver." too). After that, Basalt Horogium and Flame Byxis.
i have all those beys. dont have a gravity perseus. doesnt gravity perseus spin left 2 caus if it does i gonna buy it.
i have al;lof those beys. exept gravity perseus.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/802968/2...96pcs.html

what are these? are they worth buying? (scroll down and you will see a few) I have never seen them before in my life
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:07 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/802968/2...96pcs.html

what are these? are they worth buying? (scroll down and you will see a few) I have never seen them before in my life

Those look like fakes. There's no holographic WBBA logo on them.

That and they all say the same thing on the sides.
(Apr. 05, 2011  7:29 PM)whatevers2009 Wrote: i have all those beys. dont have a gravity perseus. doesnt gravity perseus spin left 2 caus if it does i gonna buy it.
i have al;lof those beys. exept gravity perseus.
It does spin Left too.

And For my own self should I get L- Drago Reshuffle set of Just Meteo L-Drago?
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:07 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/802968/2...96pcs.html

I've seen those online before. Their fakes.
Yeah, "Super High Point" are one of the various names to look out for. Note the lack of a hasbro logo?
Did anyone buy from this site?

If you did did your product ever come?

http://hackjapan.org/products-page/beybl...gasis-f-d/
I don't really trust this site very much, to be honest.
That is beybladejapan's website ... He is a member here.