Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

thanks man cause I plan to get the triple battle set because of the interesting stadium
TBH i dont think it is going to be good cause it seems to have either lumps or holes in the center but the galaxy pegasis looks good and the meteo l drago will be realsed alto early then its realse in the single pack(well i have had rumors) as the same thing happond to lightning
(Mar. 31, 2011  4:44 AM)Guardian Wrote: Because sometimes Takara beys have shown better performance

But, aside from performance, has there been anything in the actual make up of the beys that have been drastically different? Like with Vongola and him hearing it wouldn't have rubber? I don't know much about Hasbro beys, but the few I have gotten seem exactly the same as their Takara counterparts.

So, I was mainly wondering why there would be a drastic change to a bey, as I haven't seen any precedent that would make me think Hasbro would change a bey.
They used to do that. Like in the engine gear series they changed the blade bases of blizzard orthrous and Uriel 2 and quite a few others too.
So there is precedent in the plastic series, but none for the MFBs.
um what? They released completly different blades to the metal system ones... If that's not altering I don't know what is.
Hasbro beys can do better in some cases, Hasbro dark is mediocre at defense, whereas the TT version is useless at everything. And hasbro's earth wheel is heavier (mine appears to be more reinforced than TT mold 2, probably the source of much of the difference). Also, I think hasbro RF's are designed so that they don't come loose.
Some hasbro parts are better, some are worse, hasbro's aquario is the heaviest CW as of right now, but hasbro's burn isn't as good as TT mold 1 or 2.
(Mar. 31, 2011  10:07 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: um what? They released completly different blades to the metal system ones... If that's not altering I don't know what is.
Like what? There is a difference between altering and releasing a new bey...
How much are all of this worth all mint never used.

Earth Virgo x3(2 GB145BS And 1 T125ES)
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Poison giraffe S130MB
MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Beypoint Card
MF-H With Tool
Clear Wheel Assault L Drago (World Domination Book Ver.)
(Mar. 31, 2011  5:33 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: How much are all of this worth all mint never used.

Earth Virgo x3(2 GB145BS And 1 T125ES). $10 a piece for the GB145. Maybe a Tiny Bit more for the t125, since you get it in a set. Maybe $12?

Cyber Aquario 105RF Look at how much dimsum2u is selling it, then do some math and get a general estimate. Because I'm not 100% sure

Poison giraffe S130MB Same as above

MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD Same as above

Bakushin Susanow 90WF Just look at what dimsum2u has them for

Beypoint Card $0

MF-H With ToolLook at dimsum2u and akirasdaddy

Clear Wheel Assault L Drago (World Domination Book Ver.) This I'm the least sure about. Again though, get a good idea from how much you paid originally

Most of those you couldve found easily.
(Mar. 31, 2011  5:33 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: How much are all of this worth all mint never used.

Earth Virgo x3(2 GB145BS And 1 T125ES)
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Poison giraffe S130MB
MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Beypoint Card
MF-H With Tool
Clear Wheel Assault L Drago (World Domination Book Ver.)

They are good so I would prefer buying them.
What should I buy first? Ray Gil or Galaxy Pegasus?
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:54 PM)Venumelion Wrote: What should I buy first? Ray Gil or Galaxy Pegasus?

If you like attack get Galaxy Pegasis for it's R2F.
If you're into defense get Ray Gil for it's RSF.
Good?

-Gravity Perseus
-Hell Kerbecs
-Fang Leone
Those beyblades are all good
Gravity Perseus is good, so is Hell Kerbecs. Fang Leone still needs more testing. But, from the little I have seen of it online, doesn't look good. But, it is still too early to be definitive on it.
Is there any specific release date in Japan for L-Drago Destroy yet?
April 23 2011 i think
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:05 AM)Guardian Wrote: April 23 2011 i think

Interesting. Its kind of strange that L-Drago Destroy would be released about 1 month after Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone. I wonder why...
Who knows a eBay seller that's located in the USA that sells LDrago?
Which one meteo or lightning
Fang Leone's tip is literally as good as WD.
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:59 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:54 PM)Venumelion Wrote: What should I buy first? Ray Gil or Galaxy Pegasus?

Just overall, which is better?
(Apr. 01, 2011  3:05 AM)Venumelion Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:59 PM)Hero Wrote:

Just overall, which is better?

Well, the useful parts are the tips. So, it is really down to whether you want a defense tip or an attack tip.

(Apr. 01, 2011  2:45 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: Fang Leone's tip is literally as good as WD.
W2D doesn't seem anywhere near as good as WD. There seems to be balance problems with W2D. I'm only going off of the videos I've seen, have yet to get one myself.
um in testing it did just as well as WD and Oki said it didn't have any balance problems.
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:12 AM)Futomos Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:05 AM)Guardian Wrote: April 23 2011 i think

Interesting. Its kind of strange that L-Drago Destroy would be released about 1 month after Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone. I wonder why...

um no isn't... They do three releases per month. Also for the second series they didn't release the upgrade till way after the first releases.