Perseus for Defense attack and Some Stamina parts
Ldrago for Attack Parts
I would choose the Gravity perseus URS
you can make great attack combos
(Mar. 30, 2011  8:00 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: slash riger $50-70
slash riger $60-$80
samari charger $40-50
phantom fox 30-40

uh what? Samurai changer normal version is worth at least $50. There aren't any for sale on the site. The red one should be worth at least $50 - $60 probably more.
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:38 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: thought it was the normal one and i got put off since YOU got one for £10

um no he said it was red and it was quite obviously the one from a recent lot on t YJA and also mine was incredibly cheap not used and had no stickers at all.
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:17 PM)iXus Wrote: L Drago URS
Perseus URS
Or BBP DX Set? I already have an attack stadium btw.

Depends on your other parts, and what you want. BBP DX is a waste if you have the stadium, though.
The L Drago URS is good for 85, LRF and RF, plus Meteo L Drago Absorb, and I suppose XF, though it's kinda eh IMO. The other parts are kinda eh, 125, DF105, and LW105 are pretty much useless, SF is okay. The extra Clear Wheels are basically useless. Meteo is probably best when used with a non-rubber tip, IMO Metal Flat is great, though many people like XF, too. LRF is great for Lightning L Drago.

Gravity perseus has gb145, RS, AD145, WD (Though AD145WD is now outclassed by hell+bd145, if I recall), PLUS what is in my opinion either the best or second best attack wheel, The Attack version of perseus really kicks gravity up a notch

If you have RF and d125 or r145, you can make a great blade. Also, IMO MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) CH120MF is amazing, used correctly.

It also has F, which is half-decent.

Either way, you get Perseus attack and defence, which are both viable with the gravity wheels, instead of just one viable wheel in the Ldrago set. Also, the beylauncher LR is extremely useful, and excellent for deception in tournament situations.

Basically, I think Gravity URS is more useful, it was my first set, so yeah. But it depends what you have, and what you want.

But yeah, what do you want to make, and what do you already have?
Should I get Ray Gil, Ray Unicorno, or Flame Byxis?
230 can easily be uppercutted by Storm Capricorne, which ALL of my friends with beys have, RSF will probably have HORRIBLE stamina in hasbro stadiums, and so will CS, but I REALLY need one of those beys for when I get a new stadium.
Hasbro is coming out with Beyblade Metal Masters and I know it didn't come out yet but I'm wondering if the Meteo L Drago in there is the same as the Takara Tomy version. (If you went to the 2011 Toy Fair in New York then that is where I'm wondering if anyone saw it)
Should I get Big Bang Pegasis FGrin?Is it any good?I want to get a 4D bey.
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:19 PM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: Should I get Ray Gil, Ray Unicorno, or Flame Byxis?
230 can easily be uppercutted by Storm Capricorne, which ALL of my friends with beys have, RSF will probably have HORRIBLE stamina in hasbro stadiums, and so will CS, but I REALLY need one of those beys for when I get a new stadium.

Get Flame Byxis. With a good Defense Bottom, you can easily withstand attacks from Capricorne. I don't think it really bounces high enough to hit the Metal Wheel without a sharp tip...
The results are disappointing, so just get an L Drago or a Fang leone
Whats the best bey i can currently buy in the state of alabama?
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:13 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Whats the best bey i can currently buy in the state of alabama?

Just look at 'what to buy in MFB' and see what hasbro has released.
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:13 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Whats the best bey i can currently buy in the state of alabama?

Assuming that you are using Hasbro stadiums, you can get Lightning L-Drago, and Earth Eagle. They are pretty good uncustomized in a Hasbro Stadium.
Oh, Ok thanks but i have those already, is there a 3rd best?
Burn fireblaze is a good pick
(Mar. 31, 2011  12:46 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: The results are disappointing, so just get an L Drago or a Fang leone

I wasn't gonna battle with it.It would be for collection.I can't find L-Drago Destroy any where.
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:44 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  12:46 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: The results are disappointing, so just get an L Drago or a Fang leone

I wasn't gonna battle with it.It would be for collection.I can't find L-Drago Destroy any where.

That's because it's coming out in April...
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:37 AM)Guardian Wrote: Burn fireblaze is a good pick

Thanks im getting that then.
Hasbro is coming out with Beyblade Metal Masters and I know it didn't come out yet but I'm wondering if the Meteo L Drago in there is the same as the Takara Tomy version. (If you went to the 2011 Toy Fair in New York then that is where I'm wondering if anyone saw it)
Because sometimes Takara beys have shown better performance
Especially for the string launchers, you would do better with TT over SK always in my opinion.
so would it because I heard some rumors about Meteo L Drago not having the rubber=0
no it will have rubber because in the stadium set with the galaxy pegasis and meteo l drago recoulor(forget wat it is called) you can see the rubber