Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

well id say if you needed to cut back then definetly take out the storm capri, its really useless. another thing.... what is gravity pegesus? did u mean galaxy?
so really id just replace the storm capri with a launcher grip, because you seem to be missing one and if u wanna get this cheaper, then get any of the beys in booster form if possible.
I would get Flame Byxis. 230 is an absolutely necessary piece now-a-days.
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:37 AM)Hero Wrote: I would get Flame Byxis. 230 is an absolutely necessary piece now-a-days.

I've tried 230... Yikes, wasn't the result I expected it to be. Good Luck as soon as you you buy that Byxis, anyone with a REALLY good attack type and a smart blader who knows how to take them down, you'll want your money back, I know I did. I actually like the Flame wheel better than 230.
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:51 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:37 AM)Hero Wrote: I would get Flame Byxis. 230 is an absolutely necessary piece now-a-days.

I've tried 230... Yikes, wasn't the result I expected it to be. Good Luck as soon as you you buy that Byxis, anyone with a REALLY good attack type and a smart blader who knows how to take them down, you'll want your money back, I know I did. I actually like the Flame wheel better than 230.

What did you try 230 on anyways? Attack types are dominating the metagame right now but 230 does pretty good against it.

I don't want to go off-topic but may I ask what combos you used in conjunction with 230? It is a game-wreaking piece so it rattles my thinking that you would make it sound like it is easily defeated.

I mean, there must be a reason why Otsu's Hell Kerbec 230CS is considered your rival.
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:56 AM)Hero Wrote:

I don't want to go off-topic but may I ask what combos you used in conjunction with 230? It is a game-wreaking piece so it rattles my thinking that you would make it sound like it is easily defeated.

I mean, there must be a reason why Otsu's Hell Kerbec 230CS is considered your rival.

I didn't know that back then, But I did an MFB Libra 230CS, and a Lighting L Drago flung me out of the stadium (due to the last match I missed the stadium using a light launcher 2), now I have a 230 trump card as well. Maybe if you pair it up with a Basalt, maybe you'll have a different story. Try it, try multitudes of combos, likely some of them will defeat the 230, maybe you'll have a different result when you use it.
ok i currently dont own a beylauncher so keep that in mind, i am already purchasing a grip, but if i order something without a beylauncher i cant just buy one seperate due to shipping cost, and the reluctance to go buy and use a neon orange one with the tiny little area you hold to rip.

so with that said...
flame bxis ( is it good enough to delay getting a beylauncher?)
gravity perseus
hell kerbecs ( once again good enough to dely a launcher?)
meteo l drago

i usually hate attack types, but i absolutely love my lldrago
(Mar. 29, 2011  3:18 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: ok i currently dont own a beylauncher so keep that in mind, i am already purchasing a grip, but if i order something without a beylauncher i cant just buy one seperate due to shipping cost, and the reluctance to go buy and use a neon orange one with the tiny little area you hold to rip.

so with that said...
gravity perseus
meteo l drago

All of them are worthy purchases except for Meteo L Drago.

Flame Byxis has 230 which as I have said many times before, has been used in recent tournament winning combos.

Gravity Perseus is a extremely versatile smash attacker. It also comes with LR launcher which is always great to have.

Hell Kerbecs has amazing stamina properties and does come with a Light Launcher 2 which is pretty close in power to the beylauncher.
is meteo l drago really not that good? many people say its not the one to get but why? does the rubber come off?
(Mar. 29, 2011  3:34 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: is meteo l drago really not that good? many people say its not the one to get but why? does the rubber come off?

The rubber coming off is not an issue at all. Its just outclassed by Lightning L Drago and Gravity Perseus.
To me, I think you should get the Grav Perseus, pair it up with a Metal Face, 90(100) Track, and a RF(R2F/LRF), and you've got a great Attack type. Even better, get the Reshuffle set, use the Attk type Grav Perseus instead of the normal Def Type Grav Perseus.
(Mar. 29, 2011  3:24 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  3:18 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: ok i currently dont own a beylauncher so keep that in mind, i am already purchasing a grip, but if i order something without a beylauncher i cant just buy one seperate due to shipping cost, and the reluctance to go buy and use a neon orange one with the tiny little area you hold to rip.

so with that said...
gravity perseus
meteo l drago

All of them are worthy purchases except for Meteo L Drago.

Flame Byxis has 230 which as I have said many times before, has been used in recent tournament winning combos.

Gravity Perseus is a extremely versatile smash attacker. It also comes with LR launcher which is always great to have.

Hell Kerbecs has amazing stamina properties and does come with a Light Launcher 2 which is pretty close in power to the beylauncher.

Also, LL2 Launcher is alot more powerful than the beylauncher, just be careful where your aiming, you could easily miss, so aim towards a wall.
i cant decide which beyblade to buy first
earth virgo
dark bull
dark gasher
which one?
(Mar. 29, 2011  5:59 AM)dragonbooster Wrote: i cant decide which beyblade to buy first
earth virgo
dark bull
dark gasher
which one?

Buy Earth Aquila (Eagle). Because every Hasbro Blade except Lightning L Drago, Earth Virgo (replace the Ball Sharp with a Wide Def) and Earth Aquila, stinks. Get the Storm Peg for the RF only, use the RF on Lightning L Drago.
Should i buy the BB-96 Deck? It looks good to me but i was wandering wether it comes with a MF-H.
If no, do any sets at all come with an MF-H?
Please and thankyou
MF-H somes with BB-96 set.
Yes it is a good purchase.
85 AND 90 and 100 are great for everything.
Burn is great for Stamina.
Libra is great for defense.
Cancer is great for Defense and Destablizing.
WD and D is great for Stamina.
Rf and Pegasis is great for Attck.
MF-H is Great for Defense.
awesome thanks but does it come with two mfs
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:39 AM)taj12 Wrote: Should i buy the BB-96 Deck? It looks good to me but i was wandering wether it comes with a MF-H.
Please and thankyou
Yes it does come with a MF.
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:55 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:39 AM)taj12 Wrote: Should i buy the BB-96 Deck? It looks good to me but i was wandering wether it comes with a MF-H.
Please and thankyou
You should, it's comprised of 3 high tier blades that usually have guaranteed wins, plus 3 low track that are perfect for attack types. It is a great buy. And MF-H... I think it does. The only other set are the reshuffles sets for Grav Perseus and Meteo L Drago. Other than that, no.
He already got the answer, and was happy with it. No need of answering again, it's just SPAM.
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:56 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:55 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote:
Please and thankyou
You should, it's comprised of 3 high tier blades that usually have guaranteed wins, plus 3 low track that are perfect for attack types. It is a great buy. And MF-H... I think it does. The only other set are the reshuffles sets for Grav Perseus and Meteo L Drago. Other than that, no.
He already got the answer, and was happy with it. No need of answering again, it's just SPAM.
Nah, I was too slow to type, I'll delete it.
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:49 AM)taj12 Wrote: awesome thanks but does it come with two mfs

Yes, BB-96 comes with the Re-modeling Metal Faces set. It comes with a Metal Core and a Metal Frame, and a Plastic core and a Plastic frame. You can interchange the frames and cores, the Plastic core and Metal Frame and vice-versa form a Metal Face. Core Metal and Frame metal makes Metal Face - Heavy. Core Plastic and Frame Plastic form Metal Face - Feather.
Is the burn mold better than 1 and 2
Mold 1 is better for Stamina.
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:19 AM)●๋•ρгคкђคг Wrote: please tell best takara tomy beys that i should bye

Hell Kerbecs, Flame Byxis And Basalt Horogium, Optionally, BB-96 Super Deck Set.
For Attack:LLDrago Gravity Perseus,Storm Pegasis/Galaxy Pegasis,Vulcan Horuseus,Rock Giraffe MF and 85 track.
Defense:MF-2 Earth virgo,Hell Kerbecs,Basalt Horgium and Grand Ketos/Ray uNicorno and Flame Byxis.
StaminaEeearth Aquila,Hell Kerebcs,Gravity Perseus and 85 track and Flame Byxis.