Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 21, 2011  5:23 PM)Shika blade Wrote: My question: good trade?
Mine. His
Galaxy capri aries
Leone. Bull
HF RF

Bump
Hello i wanted to buy a stadium i will get BB-76 Soon when i specifically store some money for that cause but until then what is the cheapest price for BB-10 without shipping & the seller although must be a good one
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:07 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Hello i wanted to buy a stadium i will get BB-76 Soon when i specifically store some money for that cause but until then what is the cheapest price for BB-10 without shipping & the seller although must be a good one
I think this is the cheapest way to buy the stadium on eBay.

Cheapest BB-76 on eBay.
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:07 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Hello i wanted to buy a stadium i will get BB-76 Soon when i specifically store some money for that cause but until then what is the cheapest price for BB-10 without shipping & the seller although must be a good one

BB-10: $55 USD [AkirasDaddy]
BB-32: $58 USD [Dimsum2u]
BB-76: $58 USD [Dimsum2u]
i got a Hasbro burn phoenix and the burn wheel doesn't say burn on it does this mean its fake?
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:24 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: i got a Hasbro burn phoenix and the burn wheel doesn't say burn on it does this mean its fake?

No, hasbro's doesn't say "burn wheel" on it
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:20 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

BB-10: $55 USD [AkirasDaddy]
BB-32: $58 USD [Dimsum2u]
BB-76: $58 USD [Dimsum2u]

Thx Blaze just what i needed , mostly i will save up money for BB-76
Are any of Hasbro's legend series beyblades worth getting?
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:06 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: how much is flame/ torch pegasus worth

Not much.
I"m going to buy my first MF beyblade soon and need help!

I've watched a lot of Beyblade videos on youtube and read around the forums for top tier customizations but I'm not really sure how to get the parts needed for them. I have a few items on Cragslist that hopefully I can get some money on + Hasbros spend 20$ and get an item free deal I should be able to spend a bit. I want a defensive beyblade and I was going to get Earth Bull C145WD by buying earth eagle, flame SGTO and Dark Bull but now after reading tiers i'm not sure.

So in short: I need help to buy a few beyblades that I can use to make a top tier defense customization, I'm getting a Max Stampede stadium, also the beys need to be available at a Walmart.
if you can too, i recommend a Rock Leone and i also think you should get the LL Drago stadium

Assuming your avoiding buying online

Also,you should read this thread and the section that says "blading on a tight budget".
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-...MFB-Revamp
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:22 AM)dracielviper Wrote: if you can too, i recommend a Rock Leone and i also think you should get the LL Drago stadium

Mxs is way better choice than LF....Get Earth Eagle....good 1st bey Smile
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:24 AM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:22 AM)dracielviper Wrote: if you can too, i recommend a Rock Leone and i also think you should get the LL Drago stadium

Mxs is way better choice than LF....Get Earth Eagle....good 1st bey Smile

it depends if the MXS is the prototype version or not (prototype has the craters) and the MXS isnt "way" better
What would be the best Plastic bey to buy? Is there a hands-down, definite bey?
You kinda missed my question. :l I didn't want to purchase just one starter beyblade I wanted to purchase a few that I can use to make a top tier defense bey.
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:45 AM)EscapeTheFate Wrote: You kinda missed my question. :l I didn't want to purchase just one starter beyblade I wanted to purchase a few that I can use to make a top tier defense bey.

Try buying Dark Bull H145SD, Rock Leone 145WB, and Earth Virgo GB145BS.

You can make a top tier defense combo and a pretty great stamina combo with just those three beys alone. They should all be available at a Walmart.
ok here is my choices
choice 1. gravity perseus ad145wd, meteo ldrago lw105lf, and 2 metal faces <- i want this the most
choice 2. gravity perseus ad145wd, ray gill 100rsf, and 2 metal faces <- i would like rsf
choice 3. vulcan horseus* 145d, 2 metal faces, and a right launcher 2 <- i dont really want

*sorry if incorrect
Choice #2 is best.
Also:

(Jan. 23, 2011  2:27 AM)Dan Wrote: What would be the best Plastic bey to buy? Is there a hands-down, definite bey?
What hasbro beyblades should i buy if i wanna start a club?
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:55 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ok here is my choices
choice 1. gravity perseus ad145wd, meteo ldrago lw105lf, and 2 metal faces <- i want this the most
choice 2. gravity perseus ad145wd, ray gill 100rsf, and 2 metal faces <- i would like rsf
choice 3. vulcan horseus* 145d, 2 metal faces, and a right launcher 2 <- i dont really want

*sorry if incorrect

Why not buy an vulcan horseus/gravity perseus ray gill and 2 metal faces
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:56 AM)glinny Wrote: What hasbro beyblades should i buy if i wanna start a club?

Buy an earth virgo
lightning l drago 2 pack
dark bull
storm peagsus 2 pack
and max stampede stadium
OK thnx will doz my birthdays soon