Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 30, 2010  2:53 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: Whats the best beyblade to buy?
Ldrago 105F or Burn(mold one) phoenix 135MS
i need a attack metal wheel

None of those are really good for attack.

Get Vulcan or Lightning L Drago.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:00 AM)Ray Joker Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:53 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: Whats the best beyblade to buy?
Ldrago 105F or Burn(mold one) phoenix 135MS
i need a attack metal wheel

None of those are really good for attack.

Get Vulcan or Lightning L Drago.

Vulcan Horuseus was out of stock at my place
and i already have lightning ldrago
So I guess you're all set. (If you have RF)

If you still need an answer for those beys, Burn is best at Burn 90RF while L Drago can be used in the destabilizer MF L Drago 100WF.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:14 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: So I guess you're all set. (If you have RF)

If you still need an answer for those beys, Burn is best at Burn 90RF while L Drago can be used in the destabilizer MF L Drago 100WF.

Well with Burn 90RF do i have a higher win rate than Ldrago 100WF?
I'm not really sure. L Drago 90WF is a destabilizer and Burn 90RF is an outclassed attacker.

You can compare:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burn-Capricorne-90RF

and

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dest...Drago-90WF

Oops, it's L Drago 90WF. Sorry about that.
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:33 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: What's your collection so I could recommend?

I have rock aries, earth eagle, evil gemios, lightning ldrago, rock leone, and storm aquario.
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:25 AM)Dan Wrote: Yeah Eclipse, you are wrong. I know the price because I got one. Speechless

0.0 give me a link thn plz
beymaster Jay: Get Ray Gil and Earth Virgo. However, I don't exactly think you can get both... try for Earth Virgo and a pack of MF's.
Wat should i get a Grand Ketos WD145RS ,Grand Ketos T125RS, or Metal Fight Beyblade Beyblade 2 Stadium.... btw only stadium i have is the Super vortex stadium
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:48 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: Wat should i get a Grand Ketos WD145RS ,Grand Ketos T125RS, or Metal Fight Beyblade Beyblade 2 Stadium.... btw only stadium i have is the Super vortex stadium

don't get that stadium, get the attack stadium from blademon
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:54 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:48 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: Wat should i get a Grand Ketos WD145RS ,Grand Ketos T125RS, or Metal Fight Beyblade Beyblade 2 Stadium.... btw only stadium i have is the Super vortex stadium

please give me a link
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:23 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote:

please give me a link

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-T...NG-GET-NOW
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:34 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

please give me a link

I read the comments and most people send that it wasnt arriving
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:39 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote:

please give me a link

The stuffs are shipped by air and there is heavy snow over Europe and America + High traffic because its near the end of the year. Some arrived to their home
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:45 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:39 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote:

please give me a link

The stuffs are shipped by air and there is heavy snow over Europe and America + High traffic because its near the end of the year. Some arrived to their home

i pmed him to see if he still had some
Is $40(shipping included) good for meteo l drago and gravity perseus?
Here I would like to know what is a good stadium as now I have money but don't plan on spending $50.00 US Dollars on. I live in America and Beying is my new hobbie, And I only have 1 Bey stadium at the moment being, And it is complete garbage. Its the Yellow Pegasus Stadium.

Will someone name some good US ones to buy?

Also is the Red Vortex Stadium any good?
The red vortex stadium is not a good stadium to have if you want to conduct tests in it. I reccomend a TakaraTomy Attack version Stadium even though you cant get it in the U.S. I reccomend beyblademon as a good seller for a TakaraTomy Attack stadium for 25.00$ USD thats where I got mine from.
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:29 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: The red vortex stadium is not a good stadium to have if you want to conduct tests in it. I reccomend a TakaraTomy Attack version Stadium even though you cant get it in the U.S. I reccomend beyblademon as a good seller for a TakaraTomy Attack stadium for 25.00$ USD thats where I got mine from.

You mean this?

BEYBLADE BB94 BB-94 TORNADO BEY STADIUM 105F TAKARATOMY?
If so those are about $80.00
Can some1 tell me if hell kerbecs is a good buy for battling uncostomised beys?
no that the updated extream stadium but eagle id right get the attack staduim from beyblademon alternatively you could by BB-32
No, go to bey marketplace and look for takara tomy attack stadiums for 25$ only.
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:37 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: no that the updated extream stadium but eagle id right get the attack staduim from beyblademon alternatively you could by BB-32

How good is this one?

TAKARA BEYBLADE BB-10 Offensive Bay Stadium
very good if you are just starting beyblade get BB-32 you get s pegasis d wolf and the attack stadium
Yes, that is the right one. Once you get it you should try out your attacks versus your staminas because the staminas just about dont stand a chance.
Currently I had these Beys.
  • 1 Storm Pegasus and 1 Electronic Storm Pegasus Haha
  • 2 Dark Wolfs and 1 Electronic Dark Wolf Haha
  • 1 Rock Leone
  • 1 Bull
  • 1 Areis Demon Ram
  • 1 Aquerio

Stadiums
  • 1 Pegasus Storm Stadium

(Dec. 30, 2010  11:45 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: Yes, that is the right one. Once you get it you should try out your attacks versus your staminas because the staminas just about dont stand a chance.

beyblademon

Is currently out of those really nice clear attack stadiums
Dang...