Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums! 25 $ WITH SHIPPING! GET NOW!

hi guys!

i am located in japan, and luckily i speak the good english.

i have recently acquired many attack stadiums for not expensive price, and i will sell them to you for 25 $ with shipping. the stadiums are packed well, i use bubble wrap as well as a box.

i have many stadiums, and i will keep restocking !

picture: http://img98.imageshack.us/i/dsc03011.jpg/
Wow this is very cheap.

Anyone who does not have an Attack Stadium now should definitely consider getting this. (:

It's a great price for just a stadium.
as i run low on stock price might go up, but right now i have many to spare .
I will buy one! For sure. Ily<3
So yea I'm interested ...are u s store owner or just an online seller
Pm sent. -takes $30 out of wallet and runs to Ralphs-
i can hold stadium up to 3 days! after that i will let someone else that has money buy it.

mesorangerxx - i am just an online seller.
dang, still don't have enough to spend on stadiums, but i will refer back here if i do have enough.
(Dec. 02, 2010  6:28 AM)beyblademon Wrote: i can hold stadium up to 3 days! after that i will let someone else that has money buy it.

-praying that paypal will be my friend-
I'll take one.
oh my gosh, this is a lot of pm.

i will have to get more stadiums.
Ok u held me one so I'll probably pay u on Saturday or Friday is that cool
Great the cheapest I found that is not this is 30 USD but this is a great buy
i'd buy one but i've already gt one from bb-32 (which i'd reccomend 4 begginers) but still a brill price reccomend 2 all those who haven't got it already
Is that american dollars or Canadian and do you have anyone that I can talk to about previous business with you? Sorry I just don't like giving out money without some history about the seller.
Train - you can pm kimchi, i have done previous business with him, he was buying a few beyblades off me in the past .

beygamer - yes, paypal
oh, you made an account on WBO?
good, you listened to my advice xDDD.

uhh, beyblademon is reliable, and his shipping is safe and it's relatively fast.
i ordered a few beys from him before, they came in about 12-15 days to canada (:

i definitely recommend him, <3
Is this the bb-10 stadium? (sorry just wanted to make sure)

And is the currency CAD or USD?
Yes, this is the BB-10 Attack Stadium however it may not have the stickers, you will have to check with the seller.

Most prices are in USD however it may be CAD, depending on where he lives.
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:53 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Is this the bb-10 stadium? (sorry just wanted to make sure)

And is the currency CAD or USD?
It is either BB-10 or an Attack Type Beystadium from BB-76 or BB-32 sold separately.