Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hey WBO, What Beyblade should i get?
BB-P01 Vulcan Horuseus
BB-96 Super Deck set
BB-36 Metal face
(Dec. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)Vulcan 90RF Wrote: Hey WBO, What Beyblade should i get?
BB-P01 Vulcan Horuseus
BB-96 Super Deck set
BB-36 Metal face

Vulacne Horeseus
(Dec. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)Vulcan 90RF Wrote: Hey WBO, What Beyblade should i get?
BB-P01 Vulcan Horuseus
BB-96 Super Deck set
BB-36 Metal face

Buy all three.

Make MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 RF
This is a difficult decision. BB-32 or Super Deck Set?
theres no use having good beys if u dont have a good stadium
True. I'll probably get Super Deck Set for christmas anyways. Thanks!
If you don't have an attack stadium yet, just order one, I'm pretty sure beyblademon still has some for 25$.
I personally would go for a super deck set, as my attack stadium is in shipping. (:
(Dec. 23, 2010  1:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: BB-32 is whatever
it comes with Dark Wolf :V

And a Storm Pegasis, and two Beylaunchers. Speechless
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:16 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:53 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys I'm planning on getting another "wave" of blades. These are the possible options:
Grand Ketos (which version?)
Meteo L Drago (reshuffle or regular?)
Earth Virgo
LL Drago...

... Any ideas on what Else I should get besides the 4 blades I listed earlier?

Get the Meteo L-Drago URS Set over the Starter as it comes with the Absorb Wheel, as well as Assault and Rush. Anything with Earth is worth it, because I think the chance of one breaking the Earth Wheel is high, so it never hurts to keep spares.

As for Ketos, it does not matter because the part you are hunting for the RS Bottom.

And as Ra mentioned, Vulcan Horuseus is a very valuable Bey. With the URS, you can use the 85 Track for a rather deadly combo.

You should perhaps get Earth Aquila as well, for WD, and another Earth Wheel.

Hey thnx for the response. I forgot top mention I have Earth Aquila as well rofl. Ok so I will get Vulcan, Grand, and possibly Meteo URS if I find a cheap deal. Slightly off topic but does anyone know how much it retails for in Japan? I could get a friend to send it over.
I all ready have a BB-10 Attack stadium(Clear),BB-46 Standard Stadiums(Red/Yellow,Orange) i got off ebay.... But i calculated all of it and it cost $105.34 CAD.... But i was just asking which one i should get first because some of these things I might be getting from the Philippines. Or i could get a HD Digital Camera or Drums
Attack stadium, as it's the best of all of them, And it's the only stadium you'll ever really need to own for MFB.
Haha! So happy i have the best MFB Stadium so happy Smile Now i can make tournaments!
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:16 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey thnx for the response. I forgot top mention I have Earth Aquila as well rofl. Ok so I will get Vulcan, Grand, and possibly Meteo URS if I find a cheap deal. Slightly off topic but does anyone know how much it retails for in Japan? I could get a friend to send it over.

The L-Drago URS is 3780 yen. However, I think you're better of purchasing Vulcan from dimsum2u, and getting the SK Grand Ketos Starter. Light Launcher 2 makes it a pretty good purchase, too.
i recently bought Earth Virgo GB145BS, was that a good decision?
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:55 AM)Alchemy Wrote: i recently bought Earth Virgo GB145BS, was that a good decision?
Yes, absolutely. Earth is a very good Metal Wheel for Stamina and Defense, and GB145 is probably the best Defense Track.
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:55 AM)Alchemy Wrote: i recently bought Earth Virgo GB145BS, was that a good decision?
Yes, absolutely. Earth is a very good Metal Wheel for Stamina and Defense, and GB145 is probably the best Defense Track.

I thought C145 was better than GB145?
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:06 AM)Vulcan 90RF Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I thought C145 was better than GB145?

LOL...

No...

WAY Outclassed by GB145.
cant wait for the next couple of beys to come out cant find earth Virgo or poison serpent any ware. and after the last online bey purchases i wont do it again until i find a guaranteed buy.
Uhmm this is Purchase Consultation.
That post would be in Beyblade Random Thoughts. ;]
How much is worth a bearing gyro?
I would say at least $30. Heart sold some a while back, ask him how much he sold them for.
Ah it s true he sold a bearing gyro to an italian user! I m going to ask him
How Much Is Dranzer GT very mint coniditon worth also is this worth it http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-Beyblade-Drago...2c593edde1