Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 13, 2010  10:44 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What would be the best/cheapest/ way to get an 85 and or 90 spin track(s)?

super deck set has them both.
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:47 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: I think you can get 85 in the WBBA Limited Edition Attack + Balance set.

Not true. Don't post info if you're not sure if it's right.
(Dec. 14, 2010  8:50 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: super deck set has them both.

The answer to that was posted ages ago, you're sort of 11 hours late ? :\
woops didn't notice he had said BB-96 in his second reply.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:33 AM)teku66 Wrote: how much is wolborg 3 worth?

Black or gold version?
I saw a black Wolborg 3 for HKD128
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:40 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:33 AM)teku66 Wrote: how much is wolborg 3 worth?

Black or gold version?
I saw a black Wolborg 3 for HKD128

black
Which one should i buy: Super Deck Set, or Vulcan Horuseus 145D?
(Dec. 14, 2010  9:41 PM)Amazing Wrote: Which one should i buy: Super Deck Set, or Vulcan Horuseus 145D?
Vulcan Horseus. It has outclassed even Quetz!!
Any point in getting Thermal Pisces? Apart from the metal wheel, its essentially the same as Flame libra Uncertain
(Dec. 14, 2010  9:41 PM)Amazing Wrote: Which one should i buy: Super Deck Set, or Vulcan Horuseus 145D?

Vulcan is a very good attack wheel, but if you don't have a 100, 90 or 85 track and a RF or R2F bottom then there's not much point of having it. However the Super Deck Set comes with a lot of useful parts like Pegasis 85RF, Libra 100D, Burn Cancer 90WD and MF-2 as well.

@MaverickSora - All of it's parts are outclassed, it's not really needed unless you want it for collection purposes.
@MaverickSora - All of it's parts are outclassed, it's not really needed unless you want it for collection purposes.
[/quote]

I thought so Uncertain
Would this be a better substitute?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...2061wt_905

Edit: Curious if its wheel is any good
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:14 PM)MaverickSora Wrote: I thought so Uncertain
Would this be a better substitute?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...2061wt_905

Edit: Curious if its wheel is any good

Again there are better choices, I think it had some potential in stamina/defence but it has been outclassed by the likes of Earth and Burn.
Hey what is the cheapest Tornado Stadium for the MFB series (the black and yellow one) for U.S.A.? plz answer
No, ES is horrble thermal is outclassed by Burn and T125 is sort of... Anyway, if you could get the money to get BB-96 its a much better buy, it has Burn included otherwise just spend the money on Burn Phoenix o any other bey for that matter it seems Thermal Pisces is pretty bad now Uncertain
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:42 PM)filipino77 Wrote: Hey what is the cheapest Tornado Stadium for the MFB series (the black and yellow one) for U.S.A.? plz answer

Those Stadiums are carp...

It won't be worth the money you spend on it.
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:44 AM)filipino77 Wrote: can someone answer me? Uncertain

The cheapest one you can buy online is from Akirasdaddy which is $125 USD and comes with Tornado Herculo
Indeed, that is the cheapest you will find but as Blaze Wheeler said its carp as. But It does come with Tornado Herculeo, but it remains largely untested and there are better alternatives to Flat Uncertain

blah Oops, sorry next time I will be more careful, i'll add something in :L
Why did you post then ? You didn't add any info and that is essentially SPAM.
is thermal lacerta a good bey
which bey is better thermal lacerta or poison serpent
pls give me an answer
and pls tell me the things that they do,they can do in a battle each pls!
Thermal Lacerta sucks.
Poison Serpent also sucks.
They are both good at being bad.
They both perform poorly. Since uncustomized battles don't mean alot there is really no point, Thermal is for stamina and poison is very similar to dark. Your decision. I'd choose Thermal Lacerta but they are both horrible beys. Depending on what type you want your better of getting these:

Attack ~ Vulcan Horuseus
Defence ~ Earth Virgo
Stamina ~ Earth Aquilla
Theres alot more, feel free to PM me if you want me to lost more Uncertain

BEATEN: Tired

Vulcan Horseus 145D - ''Vulcan Wheel'' ''For Looks''
BB-96 Super Deck set - 90 Track , 85 Track , RF , Pegasis Wheel mold 2 , Libra wheel

Vulcan has better attack than Pegasis I believe
BB-96 I would get it for the tracks and wheels like Libra
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:03 PM)Dissidia Wrote:

Vulcan Horseus 145D - ''Vulcan Wheel'' ''For Looks''
BB-96 Super Deck set - 90 Track , 85 Track , RF , Pegasis Wheel mold 2 , Libra wheel

Vulcan has better attack than Pegasis I believe
BB-96 I would get it for the tracks and wheels like Libra

It'd be best to buy both Super Deck Set, AND Vulcan Horuseus 145D, so you can make MF-H Vulcan Hoeuseus 85 RF.