Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

thanks for that, it's because i can't normaly get these types of beys as i don't order abroad, and these are my fave beys, i would reccomend this user to everyone, they are takara!
im not sure but is it worth buying

Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Burn Phoenix 135MS
ok get:

1) gravity perseus for your L/R launcher and clear and metal wheel
2) for burn and MS, but MS is outclassed
3) it looks cool but its only good part is SD, which comes with dark bull...
well i bought them all as i coudlnt decide
(Dec. 09, 2010  8:04 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote: I considered getting doublepack earlier, but after all I ordered Earth Eagle 145WD alone. Now I need H145 and Bull for defense combo...
Or C145 + Sharp? What's better?
If you are deciding to take Beyblade competitively, then I would recommend you get both Dark Bull H145SD and Flame Sagittario C145S (together with Earth Eagle 145WD, of course).

Which is better Ray Unicorno or Galaxy Pegasis?
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:19 AM)Sothe422 Wrote: Which is better Ray Unicorno or Galaxy Pegasis?
Ray Unicorno has more useful parts.
One thing you didn't mention, if he already has a Ray Gil, hes getting it purely for a CS, then Galaxy Pegasis would SEEM the better choice.
I've got
wolborg MS
death gargoyle
einstine /hopper attack
NIB how much would they go for ?
Ehh, the first two can go higher. Especially if it's ebay
IMO I suggest ebay UK. You'd have a better chance of selling a Wolborg MS there, especially with a price like that.
On the other hand, on WBO (I don't know much about plastic beys but (maybe)) a lot of people might be looking for those beys.

BTW does anyone know how much I could sell for the ff?:

1.WBBA Limited Edition MF Earth Aquilla 105HF/S
2.WBBA Limited Edition Attack and Balance Parts
3.WBBA Limited Edition Stamina and Defense Parts

The Prices I got them are the ff:

1. Estimated at $6 USD
2 and 3 were estimated at $4 USD

No joke, I just found them on display at Toys R Us.
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:16 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Ehh, the first two can go higher. Especially if it's ebay

That's like the base price but yeah, I've seen NIB Wolborg MS go for $100.
would ANY of the Aries collection be good 2 buy.
Not for competitive use, no.
I got Dragoon MS Wyvern MS Dranzer MS how much if i sell on ebay?
i have a dark wolf the performance tip broke and the spin track so wat performance tip and spin track is the best option to make dark wolf better
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:35 AM)soul Wrote: i have a dark wolf the performance tip broke and the spin track so wat performance tip and spin track is the best option to make dark wolf better
As I told you in private message, you need to change everything, Dark Wolf is a bad Beyblade.
Alright, you guys saw my last load of blades, I'm planning to get another.
I'm leaning toward the meteo L drago/Perseus set, OR 2-3 separate beys. Any recommendations?
Get both >_> frusterates me when ppl do that meteo or persues. They have useful parts and I MEAN USEFUL PARTS. and smash potential wheels.
yes but they might only have money for one, so they want to know which one to get
Meteo Set for more Attack part
Perseus Set for more Defence parts

Depends what kind of Beyblading style you play. ;]