Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Depends if they mixed up the pieces, which I think they do in certain doubles-sets, no?
what can the launcher rubber do?
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:22 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: what can the launcher rubber do?

Protects the Beylauncher's handle from breakage and makes the Beylauncher's shot more powerful.
Two questions:
1. Is the Hasbro Rock Scorpio worth buy?
2. Should I get the Dutron Launcher? (spelling might be off, but it launches two beyblades), which, for those who don't know comes with Storm Aquario and Rock Orso, no changed parts.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:35 AM)GaleWolfX Wrote: Two questions:
2. Should I get the Dutron Launcher? (spelling might be off, but it launches two beyblades), which, for those who don't know comes with Storm Aquario and Rock Orso, no changed parts.

Both would be only for collection purposes.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:38 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:35 AM)GaleWolfX Wrote: Two questions:

Both would be only for collection purposes.
Really? I figured the Dutron Launcher itself would at least have a use. Scorpio, I was thinking for the T125 and JB.

Thanks.
is master dragoon a good buy? i heard its good, and i can get it for a good price.
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:05 AM)Alchemy Wrote: is master dragoon a good buy? i heard its good, and i can get it for a good price.

The only reason to buy plastics nowadays is collection purposes.
Between Ray Gill and Gravity Perseus, which should I get?
My parents keep asking me what I want for Christmas and it's kinda annoying...

Thanks!
Depends on what you have, and whether you want parts suited to attack and defence, or attack and stamina.
Gravity Perseus has its usage in Attack, and AD145WD can be used for Stamina. Ray Gil on the other hand has Ray for Attack and RSF for its noteworthy parts. I'd personally choose G Perseus for its parts and Bey Launcher LR, but both are good buys.

Edit: Sorta beaten?
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:09 AM)Qwert Wrote: Between Ray Gill and Gravity Perseus, which should I get?
My parents keep asking me what I want for Christmas and it's kinda annoying...

Thanks!

Ray Gil has a top-tier part, and one that may get top-tier status.
Ray and RSF

Gravity Perseus seems to have some good smash, and may be fun to play with.
never mind :l

I'm leaning towards ray gill
Thanks!
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:12 AM)Qwert Wrote: never mind :l

Didn't like the answers, or what?
Sorry i just had a brain fuzz.
Is 20USD (shipping included) a good deal for Sol Blaze (regular version)?Collection Purposes only
And where did you see this?
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:22 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: Is 20USD (shipping included) a good deal for Sol Blaze (regular version)?Collection Purposes only

Yes.

Most Sol Blaze on eBay are about 35$ or more.

Where'd you get this, by the way?
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:15 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: MF Pegasis 145RF only has trouble against MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF. I can't say anything about Quetz, but Pegasis kills Ray Unicorno.

They all have the capacity to win against Defense Types btw.

Alright, thanks man! I'll be ordering the booster Pegasis then.
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:22 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: Is 20USD (shipping included) a good deal for Sol Blaze (regular version)?Collection Purposes only
Hopefully it is not fake ...
Is the Takara Tomy BB-57 Reshuffle Set worth getting?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...439fafe162
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:49 AM)Qwert Wrote: Is the Takara Tomy BB-57 Reshuffle Set worth getting?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...439fafe162

Not even the Black Beylauncher make it worth anything.
Do i get this TAKARA TOMY BeyBlade Metal Fight Special Cear Face X 3 or Takara BeyBlade Metal Fight BB58 Launcher Suspension? Note: I rather use light launcher, but tell me what's better, 3x special facebolts or the launcher suspender?
If you use a Light Launcher then you do not need the Beylauncher suspension. Though it'd be recommended that you get this in case you want to use a Beylauncher in the future.

The Special Clear Faces are just useless anyway.
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:56 AM)blah Wrote: If you use a Light Launcher then you do not need the Beylauncher suspension. Though it'd be recommended that you get this in case you want to use a Beylauncher in the future.

The Special Clear Faces are just useless anyway.
Okay I do have the launcher for the suspender too.