Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

If you don't care about the bull clear wheel then I guess it wouldn't matter.
Should I Get Ray Gill Takara Or Sonokong Because It Comes With Right Launcher 2
(Nov. 16, 2010  9:51 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Should I Get Ray Gill Takara Or Sonokong Because It Comes With Right Launcher 2

I'd say Sonokong if it really comes with a Right Launcher 2.
Yeah It does but is there any difference between takara and sonokong ray gil
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:08 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Yeah It does but is there any difference between takara and sonokong ray gil

Nope.
Most likely not although they haven't been compared.
(Nov. 16, 2010  5:11 AM)Themailman Wrote: Ok, so I was thinking about getting the Beyblade Metal Fusion video game (that comes with a MF Counter Leon D125B) for the DS. The game looks cool, and I have the cash. I live in the US and can't get MF's anywhere else (except by importing), so basically is MF Counter Leon D125B any good? All feedback appreciated.

Counter and Cyber are trash, Bakushin is the only one that nobody is really sure of. So if possible get the Bakushin Susanow version of the game instead.
Does Sonokong Ray Gill Have Mold 2 If They do i will order today
is the Hasbro Flame Sagittario C145 value pack that comes with a launcher grip with it a good buy i am not sure but it seems that the only good part on the bey is the C145 (correct me if i am wrong )
flame is decent, and a grip is always nice.

It's up to you if you already have one or not.
Which is a better buy (both same price) Metal face ( orange) Metal face ( Clear) or the red metal faces?
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:38 PM)urtiscay Wrote: is the Hasbro Flame Sagittario C145 value pack that comes with a launcher grip with it a good buy i am not sure but it seems that the only good part on the bey is the C145 (correct me if i am wrong )

It's a great buy.

A bey AND A Launchergrip for the same price as a Bey.

But yeah, C145, and the Launcher Grips are the best parts.
Doesn't matter.
Whichever you like more.
Unless one of them is MF2 (MF-H)?
Taro
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:08 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: Which is a better buy (both same price) Metal face ( orange) Metal face ( Clear) or the red metal faces?

Clear, Definitely, but I guess it depends on what colors you like.
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:10 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:08 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: Which is a better buy (both same price) Metal face ( orange) Metal face ( Clear) or the red metal faces?

Clear, Definitely, but I guess it depends on what colors you like.

All of them are the same in battle?
Yes, unless one of them is a MF2.
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:12 PM)Dan Wrote: Yes, unless one of them is a MF2.

yup the orange one from akiras daddy is mf2, so i get that one?
I believe so, since it has more metal?
I think it weighs more, so, yeah.
what two metal fusion beyblades should I buy for a good combo
one with a preferably light metal wheel
(metal fusion)
Why would you want a ligther wheel?...Stamina?
Then buy Burn Phoenix, and Dark Bull.
Then make Burn Bull 135 SD.
I was just wondering, should I get Flame Bull 100F, Dark Bull H145SD, or Burn Phoenix 135MS? Here are the other beys I plan on buying:
Earth Eagle 145WD
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Lightning -Drago 100HF
Rock Aries ED145B

I'm leaning more towards Flame Bull because I get the Bull CW, a Flame MW, and an extra 100 Track. I need a stamina type and I don't want to overuse Earth (I like Defense) but, I need the Bull CW to make Earth Bull ED145WB. If I buy Burn Phoenix, I'll have a great Stamina Wheel but, I won't have a (complete) top-tier Bey. If I buy Dark Bull, I'll have the Bull CW (and a SD to replace WD just in case), but I won't have a good Stamina Wheel (other than Earth). If I buy Flame Bull, I'll get the Bull CW, a Flame MW, and an extra 100 Track but, I'll be sacrificing (I think) the best Stamina MW (I also wanted to test a H145RF based attacker). I would buy better, but I can't buy online (yet).

Also, if you have suggestions as to what I should buy instead, PM me.
Dark Bull, and Flame Sag.
Rock Aries is useless.
If I buy a led sight, can I use American batteries to power it, or does it come with its own batteries, or do I have to buy Japanese batteries? Oh, should I buy a Mercury Anibus or the Tornado Beystadium?
OK thanks Dan. I was wondering if Rock Aries was worth it while posting that.
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:06 AM)highflyeagle Wrote: If I buy a led sight, can I use American batteries to power it, or does it come with its own batteries, or do I have to buy Japanese batteries? Oh, should I buy a Mercury Anibus or the Tornado Beystadium?

I think you should buy tornado beystadium since it comes with both the stadium and tornado hercleo.