Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

depends on what you already have, and if you want to make attack/defence combos, or a stamina combo.
What bey should i get: Storm Pegasus or Lightning L Drago?
What have you already got? And what stadium have you got? If it's a hasbro one then it would probably be better to get defence and stamina beys or save up for a takara stadium. Only save up for the stadium if you can get it or your parents are willing to though.
I have Dark Bull, Dark Gasher, Rock Leone, Earth Aquila; and i have Draciel Fortress beystadium.
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:35 PM)MrPYNOG Wrote: I have Dark Bull, Dark Gasher, Rock Leone, Earth Aquila; and i have Draciel Fortress beystadium.

attack types barely work in hasbro stadiums but lightning l drago would be a good choice since its a good attack type, also if you get both remove the rubber flat and put it on ldrago, it would improve the bey. You should get takara tomy stadiums for attack types.
Should I get Booster Leone or Booster Escolpio?

Edit: Or ANY other Booster, besides Pegasis, because I bought the Starter.
Leone is much better. Escolpio sucks and has no uses whereas Leone is a useful attack wheel.
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:59 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Leone is much better. Escolpio sucks and has no uses whereas Leone is a useful attack wheel.

Alright, I've compiled a list of what I'm buying today.

$14.47172 (Draciel MS, and Driger MS) [Collecting HMS Beys]
+
$28.9918 (Vulcan Horuseus)
=
$43.46352
+
$11.2647(Pre-HWS Booster Possibly Leone) OR $17.7109(Galaxy Pegasus)

Budget = $64

Anybody have any other ideas?
What is the price range for Ray Unicorno ( booster) no launcher or ripcord included?
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:13 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: What is the price range for Ray Unicorno ( booster) no launcher or ripcord included?

17-20 USD.

Anybody have any suggestions for me? I'm about to go to the store to get a card for my Paypal.
You won't really have much left after that. Metal faces if you don't have them or beylauncher suspention/launcher rubber or Earth virgo or Burn fireblaze if they are available in toy stores near you.
Is Driger MS a good buy cause I plan to buy it
No, it's not a good buy.
Storm or Galaxy Pegasis?
How about Dragoon G?
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:52 PM)s-pegasus Wrote: How about Dragoon G?

Dragoon G, and Driger MS are only good buys for Collectors.
Storm Pegasus since it's cheaper and comes with a beylauncher and storm is an alright attack wheel.
So the R2F tip isn't worth buying over RF? And they would be about the same price i think cause i would be buying the TT one. (Beylauncher)
because storm pegasis comes with a beylauncher, and galaxy pegasis doesn't.

Also, storm is better than galaxy.
should i get ray unicorno or galaxy pegasis
I'd say ray unicorno. Although if you already have a lot of attack parts, R2F is good too
Should I buy the hasbro Earth Eagle and Poison Serpent?
Depends on what you already have.
I wouldn't buy poison serpent unless it's for collection purposes. Earth Eagle is a great buy.