Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

im starting to play beyblade again so i was wondering what some good metal fusion beys would be?
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:54 PM)beyGT Wrote: im starting to play beyblade again so i was wondering what some good metal fusion beys would be?

This should help you tremendously.
ok how about this, out of Sol blaze,Vulcan Horseus,Mercury Anubis, and Ray unicorno (aurora) how are they priooritize them?
What should i get? i am thinking about getting Rock Leone. Is that a good desicion
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:11 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: ok how about this, out of Sol blaze,Vulcan Horseus,Mercury Anubis, and Ray unicorno (aurora) how are they priooritize them?

Prioritized you mean?

Mercury Anubius
Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver.
Sol Blaze
Vulcan Horuseus (Dimsum is selling it for a very cheap price now)
ok thank you. and yes i meant prioritized. also is divine chimera any good?
i am going to buy off akirasdaddy and i am going to get either a ray unicorno, galaxy pegasus or another one im am only spending 30$ on these
what is the question here? are you asking which other bey to buy? if so then get ray unicorno or ray gill. they seem to be the most useful ones he is selling.
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:24 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: ok thank you. and yes i meant prioritized. also is divine chimera any good?

Well, I doubt anyone's gonna test it sometime soon, so there is no definite answer. I did see FB get outspun by R2F, which is weird...

But for rarity and good-lookingness, I'd get it.
Hi Guys,
Not sure if this is the right place..
How much could I sell a mint new in box HASBRO dranzer ms for?
Comes from a smoke and pet free home so what would be an estimated selling price?
Thanks Smile
(Nov. 13, 2010  12:41 AM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Hi Guys,
Not sure if this is the right place..
How much could I sell a mint new in box HASBRO dranzer ms for?
Comes from a smoke and pet free home so what would be an estimated selling price?
Thanks Smile

16-20 USD... I think...

If I had the money I'd buy it from you.

Edit: I was completely wrong.
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:13 PM)Slayer1736 Wrote: What should i get? i am thinking about getting Rock Leone. Is that a good desicion

up to you really, id say its not to bad for a starter and the tip it comes with isnt to bad.
^The tip is top tier.
145 is top tier Stamina.
Rock can be used in both Defence and Attack combos.
where should i go to get my bey's rated??
That has nothing to do with Purchase Consultation...
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:09 AM)tastytacos Wrote: where should i go to get my bey's rated??
Obviously not here, but to ask for feedback, you can use the "Build me a combo!" thread.

Do not make off-topic messages like that otherwise.
i have been asking in ask a question get an answer and some other place and no one will answer me
I've asked this before, but recent testing of parts is making me reconsider what to buy first. Out of these three beys, which should I buy first? Gravity Perseus, Meteo L Drago, or Earth Virgo? I originally wanted Meteo L Drago because it's clear ring seemed useful for spin stealing, and the Beylauncher L is 2cm longer than the regular one. Earth Virgo, because GB145 has been shown to be better than C145 when not facing lower attackers, and having another Earth wheel wouldn't hurt. Then there's Gravity Perseus, which I haven't considered until now. I can get the most use out of it, as it contains a Beylauncher LR, its metal wheel provides good smash, and AD145 seems to outclass 145; that and having another WD wouldn't hurt either. I'd like multiple peoples' opinions on this. It would also be helpful if somebody helped narrow it down to just two beys, as I don't have a lot of money to be spending on Beyblades.
I would say get Meteo L Drago first, because its metal wheel can smash on low height tracks, and can spin steal as well. Beylauncher L of course is also useful, but if you want a good launcher then get Gravity Perseus. G Perseus also comes with a decent smash wheel as you stated. Earth Virgo is really only good for GB145... Earth is easily obtained from Aquila.

But if you can have a priority.. I would say 1. Meteo Ldrago 2. Gravity Perseus 3. Earth Virgo

That's just my opinion.

EDIT: I have about 14 dollars left on my paypal. What should I get? I can get a booster, but having some accessories wuold be nice.
Any suggestions?
I would say Earth Virgo first. Meteo hasn't been tested that much, so we don't know it's full potential. Where as for Earth Virgo, it comes with 2 top-tier parts. GB145 and Earth. As for Gravity Perseus, it's been tested to have smash abilites but I am not full sure.
Should i get a custom bey or go with one like G Perseus. Is Rock Leone A good one too.
What do you mean by "custom bey"? If you meant a pre-customised one, then obviously it depends with what it is.

There's a thread about Rock Leone on the Beywiki, read it.

G perseus has smash attack with a few niche combos IIRC, AD145 is superior to 145 and DF145 in terms of stamina, and WD is a top tier bottom.
ok i will have to take a look