Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Isn't Ray better than Meteo for smash attack?
Ray Gil for the new clear wheel, 100 track, Rubber Semi Flat AND a Ray wheel.

Unless you need Coat Sharp ?
I already have a CS, but it's the type that won't stay in attack mode for more than 5 seconds.

I was hoping that they would fix it in this release...
Hah, I have the same problems with my CS.
I remember Heart saying it wasn't a manufacturing problem though.
More like an out of the box problem of something.

Guess it's if you're lucky enough. =P
How much do you think people will price BB96 at $50+?
Deck sets here usually cost about 2800 Yen, which come out to about $35. However, you might have to pay shipping fees...
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:50 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: However, you might have to pay shipping fees...

More like will. Plus, people have to make profit.
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:52 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:50 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: However, you might have to pay shipping fees...

More like will. Plus, people have to make profit.

I heard HLJ doesn't charge too much over the retail price.
(Oct. 17, 2010  7:34 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I heard HLJ doesn't charge too much over the retail price.

They're fairly reasonable, yes.
QUICK EMERGENCY MUST GET AN ANSWER within 10 MINS
ROCK ARIES, ROCK ORSO OR ROCK SCORPIO/Escorpio???
PLEASE DONT SAY LEONE because i have it...
Forget the whole 10 minutes thing... i just need to know which one
are theese a good beyblades to get, earth eagle, killer gemios, ray unicorno, queatzlcoatl? i can probably get all of these for christmas and i want to know if they are good plz respond.
don't get killer gemios, the rest are good. If you don't have a storm pegasis, get one of them instead.

If you do, you should get either:
Earth Virgo - for defence
Lightning L drago - another attack combo
Dark cancer - good for attack
already have dark cancer, getting l drago after i get poison serpent so i'll try get earth virgo aswell. i might get pegasis too depends how much money i can save before spending! lol.
Poison serpent is a pretty bad buy. The only useful part is SD. Get Earth eagle instead. It's much better and the tip is just about as good for stamina and all the parts in it have some use.
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:11 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Poison serpent is a pretty bad buy. The only useful part is SD. Get Earth eagle instead. It's much better and the tip is just about as good for stamina and all the parts in it have some use.

No i'm getting ALL of them and anyway i can't get earth eagle it's not in england yet!
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:31 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:11 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Poison serpent is a pretty bad buy. The only useful part is SD. Get Earth eagle instead. It's much better and the tip is just about as good for stamina and all the parts in it have some use.

No i'm getting ALL of them and anyway i can't get earth eagle it's not in england yet!

Poison Serpent should be in England after Earth Eagle anyway
galaxy pegasus storm capricorne, or dark bull
hi i have:
libra df145bs
flame sagitarrio c145s
storm pegasis 105rf
storm aquario 100hf/s
dark bull h145sd
flame libra t125es
leone 145d
pegasis 105f

im thinking to buy ray unicorno but im not really sure, and are there any other beys i should get?
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:53 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: galaxy pegasus storm capricorne, or dark bull

Depends what you have,
Dark Bull has Bull and SD, > Galaxy Pegasis has R2F, > Storm Capricorne has M145Q Cool
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:39 PM)Smile Wrote: hi i have:
libra df145bs
flame sagitarrio c145s
storm pegasis 105rf
storm aquario 100hf/s
dark bull h145sd
flame libra t125es
leone 145d
pegasis 105f

im thinking to buy ray unicorno but im not really sure, and is there any other beys i should get?

Metal Faces Cool
Lightning L-Drago Cool
Rock Giraffe Cool
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:53 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: galaxy pegasus storm capricorne, or dark bull
i recommend dark bull cuz of the hybrid wheel, and SD.
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:44 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:31 PM)Nwolf Wrote:

Poison Serpent should be in England after Earth Eagle anyway

No it's on english amazon and earth eagle isn't i would probably get earth eagle first if it was on amazon.co.uk
That was already established by RエスコルピオT125JB
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:42 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote:
i recommend dark bull cuz of the hybrid wheel, and SD.
@ Smile: You should probobly get

Storm aquario: For it's track, it's good for a top tier combo MF Lightning L-drago CH120 RF

Lightning L-Drago: See above

Metal Faces: Again, see above

Rock Leone: For wide ball, so you can make Earth Aquario C145 WB
I advise everybody not to make deals with the user ultimatebladers because when asked for pictures, he just takes photos from the Internet, and most of the time they do not even show the right Beyblades. This is fraud, and he was properly warned.