Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Oh lol, he meant pre-HWS. ><
well if u want to collect them, u should get the attack and balnced set. its cheap! as much as two boosters combined, but its a peagasus(the best of the three) an aquario, and a wolf125SF. it also comes with a string launcher! ask dimsum2u about it, itz very good! i just got one!
which BB number ?
i was talking about BB-21.
also should i get the karabiner grip? duz it have any special abilities? any special purpose? or is the segement launcher better?
The segment launcher is the same as the launcher grip LOL, just it holds a beypoint card instead of a beypointer. I don't know about Karabiner Grip though, apparently you put beys on the end to add weight ? O_O
ok so it is the same! just wasnt sure. and isn't that kinda stupid? i mean they already haz the metal assist and evrything. but duz the metal assist work on the regular grip?
are the beyblades from the earlier stages (BB-4,7,8, etc) worth getting?
Pre-HWS Pegasis and Leone are worth it; pre-HWS wheels do look better than HWS wheels imo.
(Oct. 03, 2010  4:37 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: ok so it is the same! just wasnt sure. and isn't that kinda stupid? i mean they already haz the metal assist and evrything. but duz the metal assist work on the regular grip?
The Karabiner Grip is almost absolutely useless. I am quite certain nobody here bought it.

Yes, the Metal Assist works on the Launcher Grip.

blah Wrote:Pre-HWS Pegasis and Leone are worth it; pre-HWS wheels do look better than HWS wheels imo.
Virgo too. L Drago as well ?
lmao forgot T_T.
Also L drago isn't in the "What to buy in MFB"
(Oct. 03, 2010  5:23 AM)blah Wrote: lmao forgot T_T.
Also L drago isn't in the "What to buy in MFB"
I know, but it seems like it could be a good destabilizer. Some results were posted weeks ago in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
Hello so which is better libra or earth aquila
For defense
(Oct. 03, 2010  5:42 AM)coin55 Wrote: Hello so which is better libra or earth aquila
For defense

The Libra wheel is banned from competitive play. The Earth wheel is currently the best for defense.
Should I buy a metal face for my flame bull df145sd and rock leone h145wb or earth eagle and dark libra double pack? Or a takara earth Aquila?
(Oct. 03, 2010  6:03 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote: Should I buy a metal face for my flame bull df145sd and rock leone h145wb or earth eagle and dark libra double pack? Or a takara earth Aquila?

Earth Eagle and Earth Aquilla are the exact same, buy which ever is cheaper whether that's ordering online or buying from your local store. With the combo that you suggested a Metal Faces wouldn't benefit it as it would only decrease the spin of the combo, though it's always a worthwild investment to purchase MF's as they are essential in defense combinations.
I meant. Which is better for defense can you tell me because I would want to buy 1 libra or earth Aquila this is for fun not for tournaments
Get the double pack so you can make Earth eagle/libra ED145WD. That would be better than an uncustomized Earth Aquila/eagle.
(Oct. 03, 2010  12:59 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Get the double pack so you can make Earth eagle/libra ED145WD. That would be better than an uncustomized Earth Aquila/eagle.

Oh I have 12 other beys that I could use for parts cuz I'm gonna post my beys on nuild me a combo after I get my purchase.
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:48 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2010  6:03 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote: Should I buy a metal face for my flame bull df145sd and rock leone h145wb or earth eagle and dark libra double pack? Or a takara earth Aquila?

Earth Eagle and Earth Aquilla are the exact same, buy which ever is cheaper whether that's ordering online or buying from your local store. With the combo that you suggested a Metal Faces wouldn't benefit it as it would only decrease the spin of the combo, though it's always a worthwild investment to purchase MF's as they are essential in defense combinations.

How about mf for a lightning l drago 100rf?
Wondering whether to buy a pre HWS Aries or a Dark Gasher.
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:08 PM)Moss Wrote: Wondering whether to buy a pre HWS Aries or a Dark Gasher.

Do you have a CH120?
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:08 PM)Moss Wrote: Wondering whether to buy a pre HWS Aries or a Dark Gasher.

...Are you serious? I know you are.

Buy Aries, it becomes rarer as time flies~
No I mean the Premium returns one not the original.
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:13 PM)Moss Wrote: No I mean the Premium returns one not the original.

.....The Beyheart broke suddenly....

Answer Corey's question, then you'll know the answer Cool
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:11 PM)Corey Wrote:

Do you have a CH120?

Yes I have 3 and thanks RエスコルピオT125JB
made my choice now Andrew
What is the average price of Infinity Libra and Mercury Anubis on YJA?