Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I'd say get BB-75.
For collective purposes it comes with a green Galaxy wheel.
But for competitive uses it comes with Earth and Burn both top tier parts.

And to you RF R2F question.
RF Spins slower, but a tad more stamina.
R2F Spins faster, but a tad less stamina Smile
(Sep. 27, 2010  8:50 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Which part is that?

Flame Sag- Flame, C145
Dark Gasher- CH120
Should i get an attack stadium (takara tomy) or Earth Aquila?
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:09 AM)iBladeDriger Wrote: Should i get an attack stadium (takara tomy) or Earth Aquila?

Dude... That is a LOLWUT Question, my friend...

My Only response to that question is...

PEGASUS THUNDERWHIP

After some thought I think you'll choose the right thing.
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:09 AM)iBladeDriger Wrote: Should i get an attack stadium (takara tomy) or Earth Aquila?
What Blaze Wheeler meant is to get the Attack Type Beystadium, and Earth Aquila or Eagle is secondary because you can get it easily locally at almost any time.
(Sep. 27, 2010  11:23 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  8:50 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Which part is that?

Flame Sag- Flame, C145
Dark Gasher- CH120

No he said Flame Libra
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
What Blaze Wheeler meant is to get the Attack Type Beystadium, and Earth Aquila or Eagle is secondary because you can get it easily locally at almost any time.

I thought my statement was clear.

The name Pegasus Thunderwhip strikes fear into the hearts of Beybladers.
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

I already have that, the hasbro one? Its yellow. Im sayin a takara tomy one. i dont like the hasbro one. And in oceanside they are rare. In the u.s.a so i would get both off of ebay.
(Sep. 28, 2010  1:04 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

I already have that, the hasbro one? Its yellow. Im sayin a takara tomy one. i dont like the hasbro one. And in oceanside they are rare. In the u.s.a so i would get both off of ebay.

Get the Attack Stadium.

Pegasus Thunderwhip is carp.

What's a Used Dragoon MS worth?
If you can list the Individual Part Values aswell.
How much would you expect to pay (without shipping) for:
A used (good condition) BLUE Dragoon MS
used (good condition Wolborg MS
used Purple DEMS but has a metal flat instead of a metal change core.

Thanks ~
by Blue i assume you mean Dragoon MS UV??? sorry cant help ya there (though i do want one)

is thete any purpose in buying the Assembly chamber?
(Sep. 28, 2010  3:06 AM)Leonwind Wrote: is thete any purpose in buying the Assembly chamber?

Nope.

Unless you want it to store 3 Beys.
ok thanks. not to sound annoying but do you mind explaining why it isnt a good buy?
(Sep. 28, 2010  3:06 AM)Leonwind Wrote: by Blue i assume you mean Dragoon MS UV??? sorry cant help ya there (though i do want one)

No; why waste $10 on an assembly chamber when you can put it together yourself. Personally, I think it's just for lazy people (no offense). I mean it's pretty easy to assemble a beyblade yourself. Instead of that, why not just buy another beyblade?
oh that answers my last post too! thank you
(Sep. 28, 2010  3:11 AM)L L-Drago Rulef Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  3:06 AM)Leonwind Wrote: by Blue i assume you mean Dragoon MS UV??? sorry cant help ya there (though i do want one)

No; why waste $10 on an assembly chamber when you can put it together yourself. Personally, I think it's just for lazy people (no offense). I mean it's pretty easy to assemble a beyblade yourself. Instead of that, why not just buy another beyblade?

This is exactly what I was going to say. =\

I mean the Dragoon MS that you get in the twin bey double shooter set, it's blue.
I already have an Earth Aquila
and my custom beyblade is Earth Aquario DF145WD

Is it still practical for me to buy a Rock Leone?

(cuz I think my current custom will suffice for defense-stamina Bey)

Or does Rock Leone still have its uses for top-tiers?
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:12 AM)misquared Wrote: I already have an Earth Aquila
and my custom beyblade is Earth Aquario DF145WD

Is it still practical for me to buy a Rock Leone?

(cuz I think my current custom will suffice for defense-stamina Bey)

Or does Rock Leone still have its uses for top-tiers?

Leone's WB is used in top tier Stamina Combos.
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Leone's WB is used in top tier Stamina Combos.

I'm pretty sure WB is used in defensive combos. It is currently one of the best defense bottoms.
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:42 AM)blah Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Leone's WB is used in top tier Stamina Combos.

I'm pretty sure WB is used in defensive combos. It is currently one of the best defense bottoms.

It's used in both.
No it isn't.

WB is a poor stamina bottom.
I want to make a good stamina type bey, what kind of bey parts i need to get in order to make it?