Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I was wondering if getting a Rock Aries ED145B or Dark Gasher CH120FS or should I wait for Earth Aquila or Burn Phoenix to be available at my local stores?
Yes wait for Burn Phoenix and Earth Aquila
should i get rock orso d125 or storm capricorne m145q?
(Sep. 13, 2010  11:59 PM)Fayt Wrote: should i get rock orso d125 or storm capricorne m145q?

Avoid Storm Capricorne M145Q like the plague. It contains no good parts at all except Storm, which can be obtained from much much better beys.

Rock Orso has a few decent parts, but they're all outclassed.
How much would the price be for Libra DF145BS?
Libra DF145BS or Flame Libra DF145BS?

The first would be a lot more expensive.
The first. and about how much expensive?
I don't know. They're out of production I think so pricing would be subjective so it really depends on the seller.

There's this:

http://plamoya.com/en/libra-df145bs-beyb...16689.html

though the pricing on this is ridonkulous.
That's ok, thanks anyway. Plamoya's price is really ridiculous.
I've seen NIB Libra boosters go for over ¥10,000 on YJA.
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:43 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I've seen NIB Libra boosters go for over Â¥10,000 on YJA.

I need to sign up to YJA then Tired
Man... My budget was 90$... Unhappy
are the regular horoscope beyblades(no hybrid wheel) coming to america? i think i remember reading that they weren't. But u guys mite know. so should i just import some or wait for the official release
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:53 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: are the regular horoscope beyblades(no hybrid wheel) coming to america? i think i remember reading that they weren't. But u guys mite know. so should i just import some or wait for the official release
They are highly likely not going to be released by Hasbro, except perhaps those that actually appear in the anime, which are Aquario, Virgo and probably Aries. Otherwise, you really need to start importing, because even the aforementioned is not sure at all.
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:53 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: are the regular horoscope beyblades(no hybrid wheel) coming to america? i think i remember reading that they weren't. But u guys mite know. so should i just import some or wait for the official release

As of now, Hasbro has announced no plans to bring them over.

Don't hold your breath; import them if you want them.

EDIT: Kaived.
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:33 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I don't know. They're out of production I think so pricing would be subjective so it really depends on the seller.

There's this:

http://plamoya.com/en/libra-df145bs-beyb...16689.html

though the pricing on this is ridonkulous.
why is libra that expensive?
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:02 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  11:59 PM)Fayt Wrote: should i get rock orso d125 or storm capricorne m145q?

Avoid Storm Capricorne M145Q like the plague. It contains no good parts at all except Storm, which can be obtained from much much better beys.

Rock Orso has a few decent parts, but they're all outclassed.
okay, thank you. i will just save my money until earth eagle arrives in california.
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:16 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: why is libra that expensive?

It is one of, if not the best Wheel ever released. It is also not in production anymore.
should i bother buying any of the old school plastics (pre engine gear era)? or should i spend my money on the metal fight/fusions?
More bladers will be familiar with MFB and most likely have them. Besides, they seem to blow away the plastics in performance.
I just wanted to know which are the best beys to get as of now? And is rock giraffe worth the get?
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:54 AM)nov1c3 Wrote: I just wanted to know which are the best beys to get as of now? And is rock giraffe worth the get?

What to buy in MFB
I have many metal fusion beyblades and a couple of the hasbro stadiums but wanted to get some takara stuff (especially because I hate my stadiums.) If I want an attack type the would go good in customizations with storm pegasus or flame bull should I get quetzalcoatl or ray unicorno.
should i buy both l drago and meto l drago or just meteo