Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I got a Thermal Pisces T145ES on eBay for US $9.99. Good buy?
(Sep. 10, 2010  3:34 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I got a Thermal Pisces T145ES on eBay for US $9.99. Good buy?
I do not know about the price, but Thermal Pisces is not really good ...
Depends on what you already have.
Damn...my Shoppers Drugmart doesn't have any Vanilla Mastecards in stock, now I'm going to have to wait longer until I can buy more beys Unhappy and I don't want to keep checking if they get them in.
how much is a wolgborg brand new in box? cuz there was one on ebay it sold for 29.50 us dollars with shipment 12 us dollars so over 40 bucks and captain squirrel has one and i offered him 40 bucks and said that was too low....
(Sep. 11, 2010  7:53 AM)ss4chris Wrote: how much is a wolgborg brand new in box? cuz there was one on ebay it sold for 29.50 us dollars with shipment 12 us dollars so over 40 bucks and captain squirrel has one and i offered him 40 bucks and said that was too low....

Do you mean Wolborg MS?

It depends on the seller, but since production of HMS beyblades have ceased availability is scare which means the price can vary greatly from each separate seller. I bought a NIB Wolborg MS for $15 - 20 probably 6 -7 months ago but the price can sky rocket for a NIB Wolborg from $40 - 60. Though if you were to buy a used one you could probably find one for around $15 - 30.
yeah. thats what i meant.

it sold for 29.50 2 days ago. not 6-7 months. i guess cap squirrel just wanted to rip me off. oh well.
Dah, I was hoping to get a Wolborg MS for $40 or less... Guess i'm out of luck then.
Which to buy:
Flame Libra, Earth Aquila, Flame Sagittario or Dark Wolf?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, i need to decide before 2PM tomorrow!
Get Earth Aquila its the best out of the four.
Earth Aquila.
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:18 AM)ss4chris Wrote: yeah. thats what i meant.

it sold for 29.50 2 days ago. not 6-7 months. i guess cap squirrel just wanted to rip me off. oh well.

I bought MY Wolborg MS 6 - 7 months ago...

Cpt.Squirrel's price is factoring the rarity of the beyblade. The Wolborg MS that was sold on ebay for $30 was a bargin and was sold well below market value. Unfortunately bargains like that don't come up that often so your going to have to keep checking ebay regularly to make sure that the next time one pops up your there to grab it.

And yet I got a message from you after you posted this.

"hey im really interested in the wolborg we talked about. name a price and i'll pay i guess. be reasonable though plz."

Does that ring a bell?

You're also airing out prices.

I'm not selling to you, nor will I respond to you again, and I'd encourage other sellers on this forum to do the same.
(Sep. 11, 2010  12:58 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:

Cpt.Squirrel's price is factoring the rarity of the beyblade. The Wolborg MS that was sold on ebay for $30 was a bargin and was sold well below market value. Unfortunately bargains like that don't come up that often so your going to have to keep checking ebay regularly to make sure that the next time one pops up your there to grab it.

This.

I bought a Dragoon MS for ~£22 a month and a bit ago. You paid ~£135 for it. That's over £100 extra.

You have more money than sense.
Cpt. Squirrel does make a point. You paid too much extra for the Dragoon MS when you could have spent the £100+ for that Wolborg MS or other beys. So I guess in the end it was your fault...
I will also consider buying a Wolborg MS when I get the money. ;D

EDIT: Also Cpt. Squirrel, how come the Wolborg MS is not listed on your selling thread ? (Only curious Tongue_out)
(Sep. 11, 2010  1:05 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

"hey im really interested in the wolborg we talked about. name a price and i'll pay i guess. be reasonable though plz."

Does that ring a bell?

I'm not selling to you, nor will I respond to you again, and I'd encourage other sellers on this forum to do the same.

This.

I bought a Dragoon MS for ~£22 a month and a bit ago. You paid ~£135 for it. That's over £100 extra.

I'm confused was that last bit directed at me?
No, it was directed at ss4chris.
i need to know wich game to get from the mfb ds game the counter leone type or cyber pegasis type for christmas
is earth eagle really realease in the us or is it just hard to find if it is released?
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:17 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote: i need to know wich game to get from the mfb ds game the counter leone type or cyber pegasis type for christmas

Neither are particularly good. Just get the one you find most appealing.

(Sep. 11, 2010  5:08 PM)logan3454 Wrote: is earth eagle really realease in the us or is it just hard to find if it is released?

It has been released.
(Sep. 11, 2010  1:05 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

Does that ring a bell?

This.

thats cuz i thought about it and decided i would pay extra. i was kind of in the heat of the moment sorry. but yeah dragoon was for my friend. i was willing to go high all the way lol.

as for having all the sellers do all the same thats a little immature and childish don't you think o.0. Plus i already have a person willing to sell me their wolborg. may be used, but for 30 bucks (excluding) shipping thats not bad. Joyful_3

oh yeah learn to be discreet posting what i pm you just shows you don't know how to handle your business. if it were using profanity i would understand but over something like this doesn't need to be made. =)
Now I have one Stamina and one defense type. I need an attack. What do you guys think between Thermal Lacerta and Ray Unicorno?
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:35 AM)FrosterDranzer Wrote: Now I have one Stamina and one defense type. I need an attack. What do you guys think between Thermal Lacerta and Ray Unicorno?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
Does anyone know how much a Wyvern DJ is worth?
How much would a NIB dragoon S be worth?