Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

how much does a flame libra (no launcher) cost in the philipines?
if i am lookin for the beyblade to buy so i can make the best stamina/defense combo with flame aires df145__ should i get dark bull or earth aquilla
dark bull.

Then you can use the bull clear wheel as well.
Earth Aquila out of the box is arguably better at stamina than his Flame Bull DF145SD. Either purchase would be good..
i plan on getting a blade in a a few weeks what should i get?
note: i do NOT want these
rock leone
i plan on getting a blade in a a few weeks what should i get?
note: i do NOT want these
rock leone
storm pegasis
flame sagitarrio
dark bull
storm aquario
rock areis
rock orso
earth aquila
dark wolf

oh and i want to get evil gemios should i?
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:24 PM)Poisonserpent Wrote: oh and i want to get evil gemios should i?

No. Get Earth Virgo, Burn Pheonix, Thermal Pisces, Ray Unicorno, and Grand Ketos.
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:12 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:24 PM)Poisonserpent Wrote: oh and i want to get evil gemios should i?

No. Get Earth Virgo, Burn Pheonix, Thermal Pisces, Ray Unicorno, and Grand Ketos.

The odds are 1/7 so theres no guaruntee right? Or is someone selling it seperately?
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:41 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Odds are 1/7 so theres no guaruntee right? Or is someone selling it seperately?

2/8 actually, so 1/4. And you can get them seperately on YJA.
Hmm. Should I get 2 Meteo LDragos, or 1 Meteo Ldrago and the Limited Edition Blue Aquila that comes with the Cider?
We wouldn't know, no one has tested Meteo L Drago.
I'd go for one and the Earth Aquila.
Are Roller Defenser or Wing Defenser any good?
Want to get a stadium and looked through da forum and most ppl suggested attack stadium. Just wondering in competition (mayb in Japan) what stadium do they use for competition or theres always b a random one. Btw I'll got the real old staium the one that you can put magnet below the stadium is that ani gud?

THz
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:00 AM)1412 Wrote: Want to get a stadium and looked through da forum and most ppl suggested attack stadium. Just wondering in competition (mayb in Japan) what stadium do they use for competition or theres always b a random one. Btw I'll got the real old staium the one that you can put magnet below the stadium is that ani gud?

THz

The MFB Attack Stadium is the standard for all Japanese tournaments, and the WBBO supports that and... two others, I believe.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:04 AM)Vamspapi Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:00 AM)1412 Wrote: Want to get a stadium and looked through da forum and most ppl suggested attack stadium. Just wondering in competition (mayb in Japan) what stadium do they use for competition or theres always b a random one. Btw I'll got the real old staium the one that you can put magnet below the stadium is that ani gud?

THz

The MFB Attack Stadium is the standard for all Japanese tournaments, and the WBBO supports that and... two others, I believe.

I've seen Super Attack used in a good amount of their tournaments as well....
i need peoples thought on the dragoon hurricane stadium ? cuse im thinking of buying it thinking is good for attack types or will be fun to play in
Its good to have casual fun battles in but if you want to have proper MFB battles get the attack stadium.
Should i get Pre HWS libra or Quetz or both? and where can i find the original color and not the DS version of quetz and the HWS libra? i couldnt find them on ebay
If you're low on cash just get Quetz but Libra is a great addition to a collection if you have some money.
haha. I basically followed this today. :\
what should I buy to make top tier attack combo instead of only lighting drago and storm pegasis???
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:32 PM)LDrago y Wolf Wrote: what should I buy to make top tier attack combo instead of only lighting drago and storm pegasis???

Quetzalcoatl, Dark Cancer (Gasher) for CH120

Ray Unicorno
Are there any useful parts in Wing Defenser?
Not really. I think it was generally a useless blade.
which would be better to get dark bull or mad gasher
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:49 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: which would be better to get dark bull or mad gasher
Dark Bull has more good parts, however it depends what you already have.