Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Look for them yourself?
i did however i culdnt find BB-09

also on ebay its a lotsa muney

MOJ- cant read japnese/still dont get loooking at MOJ thread(mayb somone can buy for me and i give them money???)

and which blade is the best is the best at the best price
narrowed it down to 2 hlp me

BB-09
OR
BB-72

i like the stuff in bb-72

and Bbb-09

which would you guys get?
i want to buy phantom fox ms...
online im trying to decide burn phoenix or ray unicorno please reply
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:54 PM)edobinoo Wrote: narrowed it down to 2 hlp me

BB-09
OR
BB-72

and Bbb-09

I hope you meant BB-76 like before, because BB-72 is just Aquario 105F, and it is nothing really special.

As I told you, if you have an easy access to RF in general, I would go with BB-09. If you need a new one and want to try R²F, then get BB-76.

blader345 Wrote:online im trying to decide burn phoenix or ray unicorno please reply
Hm, Ray Unicorno has more good parts. However, what Beyblades do you already own ?
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:29 PM)blader345 Wrote: online im trying to decide burn phoenix or ray unicorno please reply

Burn Pheonix: Burn, top tier Stamina wheel.

Ray Unicorno: Ray, promising Attack wheel. CS, promising Attack bottom.

So it depends on what you have and what you want to play.
EDIT: Yay Kai-V...
I'm trying to decide which DS ver. to get which is better? The Counter or Bakushin ver.?(i know cyber sucks already) if possible could i get a link to any results?
Bakushin because in the tests that have been done It proved to be pretty good at attack.
I have a choice of 3-5 of these beyblades.

V Force Dranzer
Knight Dranzer
Metal Dranzer
Master Dranzer
Bump King
Dark Effigy G
bump king

I'd pick V Force Dranzer, assuming it's Dranzer V2. Dranzer V is trash.
Then Knight Dranzer
Then Master Dranzer/Metal Dranzer

Bump King is TRASH. Dark Effigy G and Dranzer V are bad too.
How can I tell if it's Dranzer V2 and not Dranzer V? If this helps, here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:54 PM)edobinoo Wrote: narrowed it down to 2 hlp me

BB-09
OR
BB-72

and Bbb-09

I hope you meant BB-76 like before, because BB-72 is just Aquario 105F, and it is nothing really special.

As I told you, if you have an easy access to RF in general, I would go with BB-09. If you need a new one and want to try R²F, then get BB-76.

thanks i think im gunna get BB-09Stupid
(Sep. 01, 2010  11:16 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: How can I tell if it's Dranzer V2 and not Dranzer V? If this helps, here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

That's Dranzer S and it's better than both of those (although not uncustomized).
Buy it, unles you can find it cheaper.
takomy <--i think thats how u spell it if not ....im sry but my question is what stadium in takomy not hasbro would be fun to play in , i was looking at other threads people saying hasbro dosnt have good slopes or doesnt give attack a chance to win so i was wondering if u can giveme some suggestions on buying stadiums
and which one should i pick and post your reason why it would really help me and ty for taking the time out of your day to answer my question or atleast look at it
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:52 AM)logan3454 Wrote: takomy <--i think thats how u spell it if not ....im sry but my question is what stadium in takomy not hasbro would be fun to play in , i was looking at other threads people saying hasbro dosnt have good slopes or doesnt give attack a chance to win so i was wondering if u can giveme some suggestions on buying stadiums
and which one should i pick and post your reason why it would really help me and ty for taking the time out of your day to answer my question or atleast look at it
It's TakaraTomy...
Buy this, BB-10:
[Image: bb10.jpg]

It is also obtainable through BB-09:
[Image: bb09.jpg]

BB-32:
[Image: bb32.jpg]

and BB-76:
[Image: bb76.jpg]
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:52 AM)logan3454 Wrote: takomy <--i think thats how u spell it if not ....im sry but my question is what stadium in takomy not hasbro would be fun to play in , i was looking at other threads people saying hasbro dosnt have good slopes or doesnt give attack a chance to win so i was wondering if u can giveme some suggestions on buying stadiums
It's Takara Tomy, haha.

Anyway, the MFB Attack Type BeyStadium (obtained through BB-09, BB-10, BB-32 and BB-76) is the most balanced Stadium released. It can support Beys from all types. It is also the only MFB Stadium that allows Attack types to be used competitively due to it having a Tornado Ridge to help prevent the Bey from exiting the Stadium by itself (also known as Self-KO).

This Stadium also has a steep slope for Attack types to maintain the flower pattern from the Sliding and Banking Shoot while allowing Defense and Stamina Beys to be harder to KO.
whats the cheapest available price for bb-09 or bb-76

mayb u can help me get it then i pay you by check or cash i cant use creditcad srry
Cheapest I've seen is $100USD from fununiverse. Although I could have missed some of the cheaper ones.
Oh, BB76. Also I think theintoy.co.uk has BB09 for about $80USD.
BB32 is cheaper than that Smile
k thnxs im sure thers probly cheaper elswere
Unlikely.

They aren't the easiest sets to find at a low price due to the demand for attack stadiums..
ok thnxs do u think that n e one online here wuld help me get one so that i can pay them first though?
Doubtful, considering everyone here would like an attack stadium too.