Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 31, 2010  3:07 AM)edobinoo Wrote: how bout the extrme stadium

Terrible. Don't get it.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:11 AM)Leonwind Wrote: also will hasbro be releasing the Extreme stadium?
I answered that question.

Also, Rock Orso is not really that rare ... It will be released separately by Hasbro very soon anyway.
ur welcome the rock orso isnt relly rare

http://www.google.com.hk/imgres?imgurl=h...m=1&itbs=1

as u can c hasbro evn has it
I ask again Grin : What are the chances of stadium outs on the Wide Square Beystadium?
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:19 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: I ask again Grin : What are the chances of stadium outs on the Wide Square Beystadium?
That would belong in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. I think that you will find the answer if you just watch a few videos on YouTube anyway.
Anyways, are there any other websites that sell the wide square stadium? I checked on most of the reccomended websites and most were sold out.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:22 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Anyways, are there any other websites that sell the wide square stadium? I checked on most of the reccomended websites and most were sold out.
Yahoo! Japan Auctions or eBay. There is nothing outside the "Stores with Beyblades in stock".
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...056wt_1012

thats the cheapest one
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:07 AM)edobinoo Wrote: how bout the extrme stadium

Terrible. Don't get it.

y???
cuz i cant find the attack stadium u told me on ebay or amaszon
I think ima stick with buying the MFB attack stadium... Kai-V, did you order your MFB attack stadium over a website and if so, where?
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:29 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: I think ima stick with buying the MFB attack stadium... Kai-V, did you order your MFB attack stadium over a website and if so, where?
Unfortunately, it was with Toywiz one or two years ago, when they had Metal Fight Beyblades for pre-order. Now they have no TAKARA-TOMY Beystadiums.
then were do u get it cuz idk how to use japan thingy

i havnt evn ceen 1 b4
Kai-VConfusedorry. missed that post. ty

Edobinoo: Thanks for all your help in this matter

Daegor42: It is terrible? how?
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:59 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Daegor42: It is terrible? how?

Terrible for ALL types, Attack types can't ''attack'', Defense types gets moved around everywhere, Stamina types gets destabilized easily, by the spinning circle...
that may be true, but i like a good challange...this stadium is exactly what i need. yes...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*cough*cough* um...where was I? Oh yes!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wink
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:16 AM)Leonwind Wrote: that may be true, but i like a good challange...this stadium is exactly what i need. yes...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*cough*cough* um...where was I? Oh yes!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wink

A challenge? That makes no sense.
well, if its harder to do something, then it becomes a challange. if its harder for attack types to attack, defense types to defend, and survival types to survive, then that is a challange. maybe thats why the stadium was made in the 1st place, as a challange to beybladers (or a marketing scheme. after all, who doesnt love a moving part lol?)
So I want to wait until MFB's come in shops in Australia; how long approx do you guys think this will take ? Also when you guys buy MFB from the shops, what is the normal price you expect to pay for a starter ? (In USD or such would be fine)
MFB wont be available in Australia until November/December.
Where can i get parts not released in the U.S like poison, killer, gallaxy, and the other newer parts in the U.S?
As the other peeps wuld say
ebay/the internet is ur friend
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:16 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: Where can i get parts not released in the U.S like poison, killer, gallaxy, and the other newer parts in the U.S?
It is extremely unlikely that the Beys from the new season of MFB can be found in the US at this moment.
We are not even sure if Hasbro is planning to continue onto Season two...
So for Beys like Galaxy Pegasis, you should order them online.

However, Hasbro has released/is releasing Poison Serpent SW145SD and Evil (Killer) Gemios DF145FS soon.
You should probably wait for it.