Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should i get ray unicorno D125CS or Galaxy Pegasis W105R2f
Ray Unicorno, Ray is far more useful than Galalaxy and so is CS compared to R2F.
i am thinking about geting a galaxy pegasis W105RF is that a good choice
No, even Storm Pegasis is a much better choice. Read the "what to buy in MFB" thread that you were PM'ed when you joined the WBO.

Example: Earth Aquila,Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago, Pre-HWS Virgo are all good choices.
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:36 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: BB-00 is fake.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: BB-00 does not exist, and it is not black Pegasis.

BB-00 does exist, it's the Prototype Pegasis:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...de#Limited
(Aug. 11, 2010  10:01 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: BB-00 does not exist, and it is not black Pegasis.

My bad. I thought he was referring to the BB-00 stadium on Leoshop.
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:30 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: My bad. I thought he was referring to the BB-00 stadium on Leoshop.
That's BB-00 stadium isn't a fake stadium either, it's same as MFB Attack Stadium, just a Taiwan version. Smile
EDIT: Same quality also.
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:36 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:30 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: My bad. I thought he was referring to the BB-00 stadium on Leoshop.
That's BB-00 stadium isn't a fake stadium either, it's same as MFB Attack Stadium, just a Taiwan version. Smile
EDIT: Same quality also.

Serious? That's quite strange because loads of people were saying that it was fake just a week ago... why would Taiwan get their own stadium? If so, this certainly does make the obtaining of an Attack Stadium easier.
Yeah, it was starting from this post: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...#pid291891

Is it fake or not, then? I don't intend to buy it, but it would be better to know it.
It is fake, but there is a real one for two dollars more on the next page..
[/align]
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:11 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Get Pegasis... imo, way better offensively
Ok, well, If only it was the blue Pegasus but this will have to do
[align=right]
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:11 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Get Pegasis... imo, way better offensively
Ok, well, If only it was the blue Pegasus but this will have to do
(Aug. 11, 2010  10:01 AM)Diamond Wrote:

I meant as a purchasable item : [

I don't think TT ever sold BB-00
(Aug. 12, 2010  1:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I meant as a purchasable item : [

I don't think TT ever sold BB-00
No, it was just distributed in a limited way in certain events.
(Aug. 12, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Same with Proto Quetz, right?

/tangent

Beyblade Magazines in Hong Kong said that you can have a chance to get Proto Quetz after buying the beyblade manga....
Dark Gasher or Rock Aries. Just choose one. IDC which one you choose. I'm getting one
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:46 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Dark Gasher or Rock Aries. Just choose one. IDC which one you choose. I'm getting one
... www.random.org ?
I'd say Rock Aries is better.
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:47 AM)Pyro Wrote: I'd say Rock Aries is better.

CH120 says hello. Gasher is the superior purchase.
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:50 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:47 AM)Pyro Wrote: I'd say Rock Aries is better.

CH120 says hello. Gasher is the superior purchase.

Well, I assumed he can only get 1 beyblade.
And it's his only one. D:
Cause Rock Aries is a bit better straight out of the box, then Dark Gasher.

guess I shouldn't have assumed D:
random.org gave me Gasher. So, Gasher is better? Anyways, my friends B-Day is coming up. He likes defence types. i'm getting him Flame Saggitarrio, but one more will complete the purchase. Which one?
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:54 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: random.org gave me Gasher. So, Gasher is better? Anyways, my friends B-Day is coming up. He likes defence types. i'm getting him Flame Saggitarrio, but one more will complete the purchase. Which one?

Rock Leone 145WB.
Sorry Daegor42, but i forgot to list his Beys. Flame Bull, Rock Leone, and Storm Pegasus and Later Saggitario.