Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 08, 2010  2:52 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: You wrote it in USD.
Ah, I use the '$' sign too often...

Thanks for the correction megablader2 and Cpt. Squirrel.
Just purchased a Storm Pegasis. Thanks again guys.
starting to buy mfb. i'm looking to buy 5, any suggestions?
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:59 PM)Ozuma FL Wrote: starting to buy mfb. i'm looking to buy 5, any suggestions?
You need to look at the stickied topics more, and read the private message you got when you registered ... We have a thread called "What to buy in MFB".
oh ok. sorry must have missed that part
(Aug. 08, 2010  9:32 PM)Ozuma FL Wrote: oh ok. sorry must have missed that part

Read the PM you got when you signed up.

You shouldn't miss stuff like that Smile
rock leone,wait for killer gemios, or wait longer for poison serpent or a suggestion from an experienced blader
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:23 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: rock leone,wait for killer gemios, or wait longer for poison serpent or a suggestion from an experienced blader

Rock Leone is the only one there with any decent parts (except SD from Poison Serpent. You can get SD from Dark Bull though, which also has Bull, a good Clear Wheel for Defense and Stamina).
thanks, i plan on getting 'evil' gemios late august early semtember from walmart/toys r us
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:42 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: thanks, i plan on getting 'evil' gemios late august early semtember from walmart/toys r us

I wouldn't count on it.
Also Dark Wolf has the same parts as Evil Gemios, not counting the metal wheel.
i know, but my dark wolfs track has a crack, and the bottom is wearing out,so i plan on getting a new DF145FS and the evil wheel
But both of those parts serve almost no use, especially since 145 is as good as/better than DF145, maybe not for force smash.
Ok, so I'm going to order one of the original 4 Pre-HWS Beyblades, but I dont know which one to buy. I'm thinking either a Sagittario Starter set, or the Leone Starter, set but I'm not sure. I will probably order the Leone Starter set, but which one do you guys think I should order?
EDIT: If I can then I'm gonna try to get all 4 but I think I will only be able to get 1
EDIT2: Also if I get Pegasus should I get BB-01 or BB-00? BB-00 is cheaper
BB-00? Is that from Leoshop? Its fake i think.
By BB-00 I'm talking about the black Pegasus 105F.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:15 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: By BB-00 I'm talking about the black Pegasus 105F.

iirc, Black Pegasis only comes in BB-21.

There is one Pegasis where the inner part of the wheel is black and the outer 3 wings are silver.
There's a Booster Pegasis and a Starter Pegasis.
I'm pretty sure the Booster is Black and the Starter is Blue.
Black Pegasis also came in the Metal System Reshuffles. One part had the Wheel and face, the other had the track and bottom.
Yeah, it's the one that's black on the Wheels inside with silver wings, but anyways which one of those 4 Beyblade's should I get?
Pegasis or Leone, depending on your personal preference.
Yeah but the pegasis combo has better results than the other one.