Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Well it's either Earth Aquila like I've suggested like 3 times today or Lightning L Drago
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:04 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Why not booster E Aquila? L L Drago? If he doesn't want those then get B Phoenix

My cousin said he plans on getting them in august when hasbro releases them in Canada.
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:23 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Okay, here is my list,
I have many beys that I want to buy that consist of top tier parts, I want you guys to tell me what is the best option.

Option 1:Flame saggitarioC145S,Killer GeminosDF145FS,Lightning L drago100HF and Earth(second mold)VirgoGB145.

Option 2: The same thing, instead of EarthVirgo however an EarthAquila145WD

I already have a SD from dark bull.

1st option. You would gain more from getting Earth Virgo than Earth Aquila. You would already be able to make a top tier stamina combo (Flame Bull DF145SD) without E. Aquila, and a top tier defense combo (MF Earth [2nd mold] Bull GB145/ C145WB/B) - hopefully you have a Metal Face and WB or at least B.

Killer Gemios sucks btw.
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:04 AM)sicat27 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:04 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Why not booster E Aquila? L L Drago? If he doesn't want those then get B Phoenix

My cousin said he plans on getting them in august when hasbro releases them in Canada.

Then get B Phoenix and the LLDrago that is released by Hasbro has not Beylauncher
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:20 AM)Aqua Wrote: 1st option. You would gain more from getting Earth Virgo than Earth Aquila. You would already be able to make a top tier stamina combo (Flame Bull DF145SD) without E. Aquila, and a top tier defense combo (MF Earth [2nd mold] Bull GB145/ C145WB/B) - hopefully you have a Metal Face and WB or at least B.

Killer Gemios sucks btw.

Haha, yes I know but I think Virgo is rather pricy and I can't see any other HWS that has at least 2 useful parts in stamina (one of them being DF145) other than Killer GeminosDF145FS.

I am using the Bull clear wheel for my defence combo, However, should I substitute it for Aquario?

Thanks for your help by the way. Joyful_3

EDIT: And yes, I do have a Metal Face and a Wide Ball.
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:30 AM)BangBang Wrote: L drago is already out by hasbro?

No I don't think so, this is just my planning for when it gets released in August And/Or I find somebody willing to sell one.
From what I've seen in DrigerGT's testing was Aquario having a higher solo spin time IIRC. I would put aquario on your stamina combo instead.
(Jul. 22, 2010  12:09 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  10:56 PM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: i have money for one beyblade earth Aquila...or flame saggitario
but so far im using rock bull 145wb
i wana make a good defense beyblade so which one should i get bc i know saggitario c145 is very useful but also earth is useful to for defense blades

Get Earth Aquila it has two top tier parts instead of one. Earth and WD are very important so is C145 but it's only one part from a Beyblade, you're going to get the most bang from your buck from Earth Aquila

Flame is also a top tier part just to let you know, but yes EarthAquila would be more reccomended as I think the metal wheel affects much more than the track.

WD and flame are for stamina so it would be nice if you could get both but you probably can't.
Okay my cousin wants a strong attack beyblade. Whats better Cyber Pegasus or Quetzcoal (spelling Uncertain) or is there something better? his spending cap is 30-35 CAD
(Jul. 22, 2010  8:02 PM)sicat27 Wrote: Okay my cousin wants a strong attack beyblade. Whats better Cyber Pegasus or Quetzcoal (spelling Uncertain) or is there something better? his spending cap is 30-35 CAD
Quetzalcoatl, definitely.

You know, you have been here for a while now, and there are topics like the following, which are quite helpful and which were made at least past the time that Cyber Pegasis was released, so they should be up-to-date with that :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
Should I get BB-75 Deck Entry Set?
(Jul. 22, 2010  12:20 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'd personally go for Earth Aquila since it comes with WD. If you have SD or WD, go for Burn Phoenix.
i have SD not WD
(Jul. 22, 2010  9:11 PM)Sora Wrote: Should I get BB-75 Deck Entry Set?

The Deck Entry Set only comes with 3 useful parts: Earth, ED145 and D. You could get all of those parts easily elsewhere. Unless you find this set for a really good price, it's not worth it.
I need help choosing between getting either flame sagitario(feel free to correct my spelling on that) or dark cancer. I know that sagitario has parts that are great for defense and stamina types but cancer has that track that you can change it's height with.

P.S. I already own rock leone 145wb and storm Aries 125bs if that helps any.
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:39 AM)Belias Wrote: I need help choosing between getting either flame sagitario(feel free to correct my spelling on that) or dark cancer. I know that sagitario has parts that are great for defense and stamina types but cancer has that track that you can change it's height with.

P.S. I already own rock leone 145wb and storm Aries 125bs if that helps any.

Since you already have Rock Leone 145WB, if you get Flame Sagittario, you can make Rock Leone C145WB which is a decent defense type. It's the best defense type you can make with the currently released Hasbro parts.
Sagittario it is then, thanks for the help.
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:45 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Nope, Bull > Leone.

Sigh... it's marginally worse than the best defense type you can make with currently released Hasbro parts.
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:51 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:45 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Nope, Bull > Leone.

Sigh... it's marginally worse than the best defense type you can make with currently released Hasbro parts.

It's the best defensive beyblade that one could make with current hasbro releases and my limited selection of parts, which is good enough for me.
im going to walmart but i dont know what bey to get should i get
storm pegasis
dark wolf
dark bull
dark gasher
rock aries

which would benefit me more

i already have flame bull 100F storm aqurio 100HF/S rock leone 145WB and flame sagittario C145S
With Storm Pegasus, you can make Storm Pegasus 100RF, a top-tier Attack type.

If you get Dark Wolf and Dark Bull, you can make Flame Bull DF145SD, a top-tier Stamina type.

Dark Gasher's track will be very helpful down the line, when Lightning L Drago is released by Hasbro.

Rock Aries' track can be used in the Defense combo Rock Bull ED145WB, but I personally prefer Rock Bull C145WB, which you can already make.
(Jul. 23, 2010  8:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: With Storm Pegasus, you can make Storm Pegasus 100RF, a top-tier Attack type.

If you get Dark Wolf and Dark Bull, you can make Flame Bull DF145SD, a top-tier Stamina type.

Dark Gasher's track will be very helpful down the line, when Lightning L Drago is released by Hasbro.

Rock Aries' track can be used in the Defense combo Rock Bull ED145WB, but I personally prefer Rock Bull C145WB, which you can already make.

nice timing thanks
What do you have already?
[/quote]dark cancer, dark bull and rock aries
Im buying a new bey. which is recomended?
Ray Unicorno
Storm Pegasus
Lighting L-Drago