Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 21, 2010  2:29 AM)maul856 Wrote: umm i'm wondering what i should buy so far i'v got flame bull and rock leone, the grip
ill go for any blades but i like bef or att
Thanks in advance =D

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
So, I want to buy Galaxy Peg. early but I'm finding difficulty in where to buy.
theINtoy has it for 22.99 EU, but it doesn't come with the launcher, grip or card. (Or so I presume from the picture.) eBay has it for 60-70USD, with the works.
What to do?
Quote:BB-70 :: Starter Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

This item is a Starter and comes with a Right Launcher and a Bey Point Card

for real
(May. 22, 2010  2:35 AM)darkbull1012 Wrote: should i get dark bull or flame sigg
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

There is no Beyblade called "flame sigg", by the way ...
(May. 22, 2010  2:35 AM)darkbull1012 Wrote: should i get dark bull or flame sigg

It depends on which parts you already have.
Perhaps someone may answer my question soon, since I would ideally like to have G. Peg by BRC.
Not trying to be pushy.
You didn't really ask anything.

There's no secrets, it's a new release and it's expensive ATM. No one is going to be able to change that for you.

It comes down to how much you are willing to spend, and how badly you want it. Personally, I'd just wait because it's at a ridiculously high price right now, but that's just me.
True, alright well that is that.
anyone know if Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F is a good buy?
(May. 22, 2010  4:15 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: anyone know if Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F is a good buy?
It has not been tested enough yet, however it is probable or possible, yes.
Kai-V, from the videos you posted of the kids playing it seems its pretty good.
Of course factor in that they are 8 or 9, and they are assumably weaker rippers.
But it looks as if it outclasses Storm Peg. yet I don't think I can assure that statement yet....?
(May. 22, 2010  4:20 AM)∂an Wrote: Kai-V, from the videos you posted of the kids playing it seems its pretty good.
Of course factor in that they are 8 or 9, and they are assumably weaker rippers.
But it looks as if it outclasses Storm Peg. yet I don't think I can assure that statement yet....?

Definitely too early to make that statement, you are correct.
Hi, im not to familiar with MFB and i'm planning to go to wal-mart or toysrus to buy 1 or 2 beyblades, which ones do you recommend?
Storm Pegasis 105RF and Storm Aquario 100HF Thats a top tier attack combo right there if your buying 2.
(May. 23, 2010  3:18 AM)trinidevil Wrote: Hi, im not to familiar with MFB and i'm planning to go to wal-mart or toysrus to buy 1 or 2 beyblades, which ones do you recommend?

Storm Pegasus. It's one of the best Beyblades uncustomized, and comes with two top tier parts (Storm and RF).
on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) what would u rate the beyblade Flame Bull 100F and would you reccomend it as a starter bey for a beginner?
(May. 24, 2010  3:12 PM)BeybladerX Wrote: on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) what would u rate the beyblade Flame Bull 100F and would you reccomend it as a starter bey for a beginner?
It has some good parts, but as a whole, it is not necessarily good at all.
(May. 24, 2010  3:12 PM)BeybladerX Wrote: on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) what would u rate the beyblade Flame Bull 100F and would you reccomend it as a starter bey for a beginner?

Uncustomized it wouldn't be very good, so if your only planning on buying one Beyblade for a while, this wouldn't be the best choice. But it does come with 3 top tier parts (Flame, Bull, & 100).
I'm searching for a decent starting stamina and balance MFB ... I'm looking at Virgo but i hear it comes in a 2 pack? (with dark wolf?)
(May. 24, 2010  10:04 PM)old snake Wrote: I'm searching for a decent starting stamina and balance MFB ... I'm looking at Virgo but i hear it comes in a 2 pack? (with dark wolf?)

I don't know about Hasbro, but Virgo comes in a reshuffle set, which consists of the Virgo, Libra (supposedly good for stamina, and is a top tier defence and balance wheel, though it is now banned) and Leo wheels. This is a very rare set though, and it'd set you back a pretty penny (I've got a NIB one for sale though Grin, just PM me). However, there have been sayings that Thermal is a better stamina wheel, so try and get Thermal Pisces T125ES, which comes in a reshuffle set or on its own from one of the ebay Korean sellers.

Flame Sagittario is good too, especially its defensive C145 track, but I personally hate its wheel.
(May. 24, 2010  10:04 PM)old snake Wrote: I'm searching for a decent starting stamina and balance MFB ... I'm looking at Virgo but i hear it comes in a 2 pack? (with dark wolf?)

We don't have any good balance MFB, atm (aside from Libra, which has been banned by the WBO and is hard to find anyway).

Earth Aquila 145WD is a great stamina Beyblade and is one of the best MFBs uncustomized. Earth is a top tier stamina wheel, and the 1st mold of Earth has decent defense. Its bottom, WD is also a top tier part for stamina.
What is the best MFB stadium from TT? Is it the clear attack stadium?
Also... can this be found for under $30? (with shipping added)

Thanks.
(May. 25, 2010  2:42 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: What is the best MFB stadium from TT? Is it the clear attack stadium?
Also... can this be found for under $30? (with shipping added)

Thanks.

Yes, the MFB Attack Type BeyStadium is the best stadium atm. It's hard to find on its own though, so you'll have to get it through a set (BB-09, BB-32, BB-76 and a few Sono Kong sets).