Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Depends on what blades you want and whether you can be bothered to wait for them. The beys will probably show up in shops near you soon or you could just buy them off the internet. If you want some beys that hasbro haven't released yet then you could go for takara or just wait for hasbro to release them.
SO I shall have 30 pounds on the 13th of May.
I'm not sure what to get but I was thinking of Earth Virgo, Lightning Ldrago and a suspension
I don't know if that's a good choice to help me. Is there better thing to get please give some advice.\

I have at the moment:
Ldrago
Flame libra
poison serpent
thermal lacerta
ray unicorno
galaxy pegasis
black flame libra
storm pegasis
dark cancer
thermal pisces
rock aries
Don't you mean June? Earth virgo wouldn't be useful for you to get since you don't have any good defence bottoms. You should get Earth Aquila. The Earth wheel on that blade is lighter than the one on Earth virgo and it has a good Bottom for stamina and defence. Lightning L drago would be useful to get since you've got CH120 and RF. Have you got metal faces? Also if you don't use a beylauncher often suspention isn't useful, I use them a lot and don't own one. You can live without them.
Going to Canada soon! <3
So, im thinking of getting MFB.Which one?(My style is kind of aggressive)
Storm pegasis +rock aquario
Storm aries+dark wolf.
Rock Leone+Flame Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm aries
rock aqoario
dark wolf
storm pegasis
rock leone
P.s. if there are any other ones that can be found at a regular canadian toys r us please put those into consideration too.Also can i use a plastic beyblade stadium or do i need one of the new ones?
Thunder Whip > Plastic Stadiums, despite it's apparent lack of a concave surface.
(Jun. 03, 2010  1:56 AM)StormPegasis300 Wrote: Going to Canada soon! <3
Storm aries+dark wolf.
Rock Leone+Flame Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm aries
rock aqoario
dark wolf
storm pegasis
rock leone
P.s. if there are any other ones that can be found at a regular canadian toys r us please put those into consideration too.Also can i use a plastic beyblade stadium or do i need one of the new ones?

Storm Pegasus. It performs great uncustomized and features two top tier parts: Storm and RF (a staple).

Get Rock Leone + Flame Bull if you can as well. Flame Bull comes with 100, which you could use to make Storm Pegasus 100RF, a top tier attack combo.
Along with 100, the set also comes with Flame, Bull and WB which are also top tier parts.

The Hasbro Plastic stadiums are not very good, and neither is the new Beyblade: Metal Fusion stadium (Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium). I'd spend $30 or whatever to get a proper Takara stadium (Attack, Balance, etc).
Anyone know the cheapest place to grab an attack stadium atm? Mine cracked.
what is better burn pheonix or earth aquila
(Jun. 03, 2010  3:03 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: what is better burn pheonix or earth aquila

Earth Aquila for sure.
(Jun. 03, 2010  2:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis DX set on Fununiverse's eBay store.

75 USD is the cheapest way to get a stadium...?
The only beyblades I have are storm aquario and rock aries. I need another beyblade to build a good combo any tips??

p.s. Getting storm pegasus soon so you don't have to add that.
With storm peg., get Quetz 90 HF.
Quetz 90 RF is really good.
(Jun. 03, 2010  4:53 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2010  2:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis DX set on Fununiverse's eBay store.

75 USD is the cheapest way to get a stadium...?

Sadly, yes : /
Well, that's if you want a good stadium.

This is a bit cheaper:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...2306f6e029

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Tomy-Fight-Be...27b1e51f3f
(Jun. 03, 2010  5:28 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: With storm peg., get Quetz 90 HF.
Quetz 90 RF is really good.
It's Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
Anyway, Quetz is pretty expensive. If you only have access to Metal Fusion Beyblades then I recommend buying Flame Bull 100F since it comes with 3 top-tier parts (Flame, Bull, 100) for top-tier combos like Storm Pegasis 100RF.
Which is the best HWS sytem bey to buy form dimsum2u's list. I already have S Peg and L LDrago.
I guess you have a few options

-Earth Aquila
-Dark Cancer (for the CH120)
-a pack of metal faces would be good so you can make MF LL Drago CH120RF
-Flame Sagittario C145S

Pretty much any bey from the recommended list right now.
Earth Aquila, great wheel and great bottom.
Should I get both flame sag and dark bull or earth aquilla on its own??
(Jun. 03, 2010  2:07 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2010  1:56 AM)StormPegasis300 Wrote: Going to Canada soon! <3
Storm aries+dark wolf.
Rock Leone+Flame Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm aries
rock aqoario
dark wolf
storm pegasis
rock leone

Storm Pegasus. It performs great uncustomized and features two top tier parts: Storm and RF (a staple).

Get Rock Leone + Flame Bull if you can as well. Flame Bull comes with 100, which you could use to make Storm Pegasus 100RF, a top tier attack combo.
Along with 100, the set also comes with Flame, Bull and WB which are also top tier parts.

The Hasbro Plastic stadiums are not very good, and neither is the new Beyblade: Metal Fusion stadium (Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium). I'd spend $30 or whatever to get a proper Takara stadium (Attack, Balance, etc).

sorry i forgot to say i could only get 2.With Storm what othe MFB should i get?
Well I know you guys have suggested for me to get storm pegasus but me and my brother want to play now so I was wondering what pack should i get?
There are a few:
1. Storm Pegasus with rock aquario
2. Dark wolf storm aries
3. Rock leone and flame bull
4. dark bull
5. rock aries
6. dark gasher/ cancer
I think you should check the what to buy in mfb topic
but ok
1. Storm Pegasus with rock aquario yes for the ED AND RF
2. Dark wolf storm aries no unless just for the black aquario clear wheel
3. Rock leone and flame bull yes for flame and the WB
4. dark bull yes for the SD
5. rock aries not necesarily due to you getting one in the double pack but its good to have more than one of a part
6. dark gasher/ cancer YES for the ch1210
Nova So can you order it from the best buy to the least worth buy
(Jun. 09, 2010  11:25 PM)chairmanzala Wrote: Nova So can you order it from the best buy to the least worth buy

1. Storm Pegasus & Rock Aquario - (Rock Aquario is useless. Just get Storm Pegasus on its own.)
2. Dark Wolf & Storm Aries - (Not worth it.)
3. Rock Leone & Flame Bull - (Contains quite a few top tier parts; WB, Flame, Bull and 100.)
4. Dark Bull - (Bull & SD; very useful parts)
5. Rock Aries - (ED145 and B, which are tier 2-type parts)
6. Dark Gasher - (CH120, top tier part)

Best to worst
1. Storm Pegasus
2. Rock Leone & Flame Bull
3. Dark Gasher/ Dark Bull
4. Rock Aries
5. Dark Wolf & Storm Aries
Aqua I would if I could however it comes in a pack with storm pegasus and rock aquario however can't I use aquario's 100 Track in my pegasus wo+uldn't that make it better? But if aquario is that useless then ill get the rock leone flame bull. Tell me what you think. Thanks