Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

hmm, an extra RF never hurts. Maybe pick up a "dark gasher" for the ch120?
(May. 18, 2010  4:29 AM)Minion Wrote: I went to TRU the other day to pick up some new blades (got storm aquario, and dark bull). It was difficult to choose which ones I wanted, because I already own a lot of the tracks and tips. Out of the Hasbro releases, which tops would you guys recommend I buy?

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Gasher CH120SF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Aries ED145B

I also highlighted all the useful parts for each Beyblade.
(May. 18, 2010  12:12 PM)Aqua Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Gasher CH145SF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Aries ED145B

The Bull Clear Wheel is also very useful, especially for Defense combos due to its weight.
Also, I think you meant CH120 (In 145 height).
hm, When i see them around, i plan to get Mad Gasher, Dark Bull, Killer Geminos and Flame Lebra. and Rock Leoneo

would these be good blades to buy if i already got the Pegasus Tornado Wing 2 pack, and Darkness howling blazer two pack?
Get Flame Sagittario instead of Flame Libra, apart from that they are great choices.
ah, thanks Benkei =D
(May. 18, 2010  12:42 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: The Bull Clear Wheel is also very useful, especially for Defense combos due to its weight.
Also, I think you meant CH120 (In 145 height).

Both mistakes have been fixed. I keep forgetting to mention Bull. This has been the second time Confused
(May. 18, 2010  5:02 PM)firekid115 Wrote: hm, When i see them around, i plan to get Mad Dark Gasher , Dark Bull, Killer Geminos and Flame Lebra. and Rock Leoneo

would these be good blades to buy if i already got the Pegasus Tornado Wing 2 pack, and Darkness howling blazer two pack?

Killer Gemios is not very good. Don't bother getting it. Its only useful part is DF145 which already comes with Dark Wolf in the Darkness Howling Blazer Faceoff Set.

Rock Aries is decent for its track, ED145 and Bottom, B.
hey at the in toy they have mfb launcher grips at £9.95 is this a good price.
(May. 18, 2010  8:37 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: hey at the in toy they have mfb launcher grips at £9.95 is this a good price.
It is fine. The Launcher Grip is quite useful, and if you add the discount to that, it is probably a decent price for a good item.
thanks but I don't have that discount deal unfortunately
(May. 18, 2010  8:46 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: thanks but I don't have that discount deal unfortunately
You might be eligible to have it. Just ask.
(May. 18, 2010  11:21 AM)momiji manju Wrote: hmm, an extra RF never hurts. Maybe pick up a "dark gasher" for the ch120?

I made a list of the parts that I don't have and I could use a CH120, but I already own all the other parts, so I'm not sure it's worth it. I wish there were more variety with the Hasbro releases. I think I should probably wait and see what else they bring out.

(May. 18, 2010  12:12 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 18, 2010  4:29 AM)Minion Wrote: I went to TRU the other day to pick up some new blades (got storm aquario, and dark bull). It was difficult to choose which ones I wanted, because I already own a lot of the tracks and tips. Out of the Hasbro releases, which tops would you guys recommend I buy?

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Gasher CH120SF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Aries ED145B

The only two that make any sense for me are flame saggitario, which wasn't available, and maybe rock aries...

Thanks for the advice Smile
I guess so, although RF's die pretty quickly...

As for what Aqua said:
Rock Leone 145 WB -> WB is a top tier defense bottom
Dark Bull H145SD -> Bull is the heaviest/tied for heaviest clear wheel, so it makes a slight difference to performance, i guess mainly for those who are competitive/want an extra edge in play. Also, the SD is a top tier endurance bottom
I'm stuck on which set to buy - I mostly want it for the attack stadium, but here's 3 choices that I don't know which to choose:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...5637af2d26

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3a5a088872

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3cac18b1c8

I have most of the useful parts, but I don't have the Thermal wheel, nor do I have the Pegasis. I already own Earth Virgo GB145BS.

Any help would be appreciated.
Right I've got:
Poioson Serpent
Storm Pegasis
Dark Cancer
Flame Librax2(Black version)
Thermal Pisces
Ldrago
Galaxy Pegasis(Deluxe Ver.)
Ray Unicorno
Rock Aries

Now I don't know what to get. I have 20quid and I really want to get thermal lacerta but I'm not sure if WA is that usefull. Could someone tell me or give me a better suggestion?
Flame Saggitario? For C145, I mean. It only costs £13 on theintoy.
(May. 19, 2010  8:29 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm stuck on which set to buy - I mostly want it for the attack stadium, but here's 3 choices that I don't know which to choose:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...5637af2d26

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3a5a088872

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3cac18b1c8

I have most of the useful parts, but I don't have the Thermal wheel, nor do I have the Pegasis. I already own Earth Virgo GB145BS.

Any help would be appreciated.

If I were you I would buy the pegasis 105f dx set...it s the cheaper and it doesn't come with unuseful part Wink
I have bought a pegasis deluxe set to get the attack stadium !
(May. 19, 2010  9:08 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: If I were you I would buy the pegasis 105f dx set...it s the cheaper and it doesn't come with unuseful part Wink
I have bought a pegasis deluxe set to get the attack stadium !

F and Bull are not exactly top tier parts.

Cpt. Squirrel, you should get the Pegasis DX Set. The MFB Hybrid DX Set, which would be your next best choice comes with a lot of useless parts; Killer, Rock, Q, ES, etc. It's not worth it to pay so much for something if you're only going to get a couple of useful parts that could easily be bought elsewhere, separately.
(May. 19, 2010  8:58 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Right I've got:
Poioson Serpent
Storm Pegasis
Dark Cancer
Flame Librax2(Black version)
Thermal Pisces
Ldrago
Galaxy Pegasis(Deluxe Ver.)
Ray Unicorno
Rock Aries

Now I don't know what to get. I have 20quid and I really want to get thermal lacerta but I'm not sure if WA is that usefull. Could someone tell me or give me a better suggestion?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB (Add the Sono Kong Version of Earth Virgo GB145BS to this list).

EDIT: Earth Virgo was finally added to the list Tongue_out
(May. 19, 2010  9:15 PM)Aqua Wrote: EDIT: Earth Virgo was finally added to the list Tongue_out
I did it yesterday and forgot to tell somebody, hah.
Should I buy L-Drago despite already owning Lightning L-Drago? Or is it considered more of a downgrade?

I tried searching around the forums, but there isn't much to come up about L-Drago or even better a comparison to its Lightning version.
L Drago is useless.

It would definitely be a downgrade.
(May. 20, 2010  1:26 PM)Sakota Wrote: Should I buy L-Drago despite already owning Lightning L-Drago? Or is it considered more of a downgrade?

I tried searching around the forums, but there isn't much to come up about L-Drago or even better a comparison to its Lightning version.

L-Drago (Pre-HWS) has not much competitive use, so I don't really recommend buying one.
However, Kei's 'The Destabalizing Attacker: MF L Drago 90WF' is definitely an interesting combo that uses the L-Drago Wheel effectively.
Okay, so I'm trying to figure what I should buy next, I already have: Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and Rock Aquario

What would you guys recommend I buy out of these choices? (since these are what the store has in stock)
Rock Leone
Rock Aries
Flame Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm Aries
(May. 20, 2010  5:17 PM)Gadget Wrote: Okay, so I'm trying to figure what I should buy next, I already have: Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and Rock Aquario

What would you guys recommend I buy out of these choices? (since these are what the store has in stock)
Rock Leone
Rock Aries
Flame Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm Aries

What type of combos are you trying to make, and how many are you willing to buy?
umm i'm wondering what i should buy so far i'v got flame bull and rock leone, the grip
ill go for any blades but i like bef or att
Thanks in advance =D