Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Uhh...what item is that number connected to?
I think I saw that from AllatKorea, who sells Sonokong products which are legit. Do you have the link?
(Nov. 27, 2009  6:36 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: 1. Storm Pegasis
2. Earth Aquila
3. Flame Sag
4. Rock Leone/Dark Bull (Both only good for their bottom)

Just so you know, if you have 100 bucks to spare, that's more than enough to get the S&D Reshuffle from MOJ even after fees.

I totally realize that..

But lets take this into consideration...

1) I have never used MOJ, or YJA so its going to be a little bit confusing.
2) What am I really going to get out of the S&D other than 3 great looking blades, a few good parts... I mean rock aries/rock leone. Flame sag/flame libra
the only plus is thermal.
And I need a s peg and earth so you get where im coming from?

And the fact that I am going to pitch out 100 is going to make me the following combos.

S Peg 100RF << Top Tier Attack// TOP 2
Earth Aquila DF145WD << Top Tier Stamina// TOP 2
Rock Leone C145WB << Top Tier Defense// TOP 3
Flame Sag D125D << High-TOP tier Stamina//TOP 6

And later on I will get me a Libra from ebay, and possibly a ch120 track and RF bottom from Ultimat3blader himself(if he lends me one of his spares) then I can possibly make BEST balance

P.S- This isn't the actual Ultimat3Blader, its his cousin. I visited his house over thanksgiving and have been using his account, and I am about to leave. SO thanks for the support guys =]
It doesn't take long to figure out MOJ/YJA.

Also, I saw a S&D Reshuffle for 2500 Yen on MOJ. If you add commissions (600 yen), transaction fee (400), local shipping (around 500 or so), and then shipping to you (for EMS, I think it is 1500 in this instance), that brings you to 5500 yen, or ~60 USD. Which is enough to then get Storm Pegasis and/or Earth Aquila from Ebay.

Rock Leone C145WB is not a Top-Tier defense combo. The Rock Wheel itself makes that so. It's not heavy enough.

And D125 is pretty much outclassed.

That all said, it's your money, just letting you know your options aren't limited to Ebay.
Yea, I thought my order from MOJ would cost a lot more, and I basically got 5 hybrid wheel blades, 5 packs of metal faces, 2 grips, beypointer, a few beylaunchers....And the total was like 101.50

It's totally worth it if you're buying a lot.
(Nov. 27, 2009  12:21 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It doesn't take long to figure out MOJ/YJA.

Also, I saw a S&D Reshuffle for 2500 Yen on MOJ. If you add commissions (600 yen), transaction fee (400), local shipping (around 500 or so), and then shipping to you (for EMS, I think it is 1500 in this instance), that brings you to 5500 yen, or ~60 USD. Which is enough to then get Storm Pegasis and/or Earth Aquila from Ebay.

Rock Leone C145WB is not a Top-Tier defense combo. The Rock Wheel itself makes that so. It's not heavy enough.

That all said, it's your money, just letting you know your options aren't limited to Ebay.

Wow!

After looking at from that point of view, everything works out really well.

And I get to have the new S&D, but like is it even that worth it?

I am still going to get a flame and rock wheel.
Its just that they look nicer, and whats the most decent combo I can put together?
Not counting the wheel, since Thermal isnt tested yet... Something DF145D which I already have.

Maybe I should get attack and balance? idk
(Nov. 27, 2009  12:21 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It doesn't take long to figure out MOJ/YJA.

Wow!

After looking at from that point of view, everything works out really well.

And I get to have the new S&D, but like is it even that worth it?

I am still going to get a flame and rock wheel.
Its just that they look nicer, and whats the most decent combo I can put together?
Not counting the wheel, since Thermal isnt tested yet... Something DF145D which I already have.

Maybe I should get attack and balance? idk
(Nov. 28, 2009  1:57 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: I am still going to get a flame and rock wheel.

Flame Sagittario DF145D (stamina).

The Hybrid Wheel A & B Set would be good too. What type of combos are you mainly going to be making - attack, defense, stamina?
Myy cuz only wants like top tier combos so he caan compete wid me
but what kinda would he preffer to use an attack,defence or stamina?
(Nov. 27, 2009  6:12 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: WOW i just saw...

And damn... thats all i gotta say...

Those fees are like 60% of the actual item itself, it kinda scares me away tbh...

=[

How unfortunate, I guess my S&D reshuffle, is going to have to wait... a LONG LONG time =[

I just have to ask, did you think MOJ did all this for free or something? :\
Well I knew it WASNT free but I thought they would only charge, a measley 500-600 yen

Not like 1000's...
(Nov. 28, 2009  5:25 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Myy cuz only wants like top tier combos so he caan compete wid me

The combo I posted is a top-tier combo.

If you already have DF145 and D, and you're planning on getting Flame, then the only reason to buy the HW S&D Set would be for Thermal Pisces (which might not even be good). And for the HW A&B, the only good parts would be Storm, 105 and RF. I don't think Killer will be very useful, but you never know...

Do you even have a stadium yet though?
Yea, thats exactly why I do not want to get the new S&D... =]
(Nov. 28, 2009  8:23 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Well I knew it WASNT free but I thought they would only charge, a measley 500-600 yen

Not like 1000's...

um this is generally what they charge?
My cousin is curious as to which of the following beyblades he should get,
He can only buy 2 of the 3....

He has a few good parts, he has DF145, D125, D

His options are:

Flame Saggatario C145S
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD

I know one of them should probably be Earth, but I don't know which of the other two he should get

If he gets Flame it would produce this combo for him

Earth AquilaDF145WD
Flame Sag.D125D

If he gets Rock it would produce this combo for him

Earth AquilaDF145WD
Rock Leone 145 or D125 WB

If he gets Rock and Flame it would produce

Rock Leone C145WB
Flame Sag.DF145D
Most likely would be best to get Flame Sag and Earth Aquila. Two useful parts, instead of one, come in both of them.
(Dec. 01, 2009  3:26 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Most likely would be best to get Flame Sag and Earth Aquila. Two useful parts, instead of one, come in both of them.

Agreed.
Plus, there's really no point in getting R. Leone 145WB if you don't have Libra anyway...