Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 18, 2009  1:22 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: i have a question.
should i buy the light launcher or the beylauncher?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c
(Nov. 18, 2009  1:32 AM)Melroch Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c

I have already seen that. it does not help me.
Beylaunchers break alot more but give more power.
And light launchers dont break as fast.
i should have stated in my question on what would be the most durable launcher

What to pick...
Well, we have not intensely tested the Beylauncher Suspension yet ... Perhaps buying that with a Beylauncher would be good enough, but we do not really know.
(Nov. 18, 2009  2:06 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: I have already seen that. it does not help me.
Beylaunchers break alot more but give more power.
And light launchers dont break as fast.
i should have stated in my question on what would be the most durable launcher

What to pick...

You pretty much just answered your own question, didn't you?
(Nov. 18, 2009  2:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You pretty much just answered your own question, didn't you?

Not quite.
I could risk it and buy the beylauncher. that will give more power but could break on me.
Or i could play it safe with the light launcher. That i guess wont break very fast but wont offer me more spin.
To the point of what anyone else can tell him.

It comes down to preference...If you already know the factors that both launchers bring, there's nothing anyone can tell you to make you pick. It's up to you.
(Nov. 18, 2009  2:23 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Not quite.
I could risk it and buy the beylauncher. that will give more power but could break on me.
Or i could play it safe with the light launcher. That i guess wont break very fast but wont offer me more spin.

Ugh, what do you want us to say? You already know the tradeoffs of each. And you said "I should have asked which is more durable," but you said in your post you KNOW the Light Launcher is more durable.

Make up your own mind.
ZoneDragon:

Just get a BeyLauncher (w/ the suspension). If it still happens to break, then just get a light launcher (which comes with most beyblades anyway). Sounds fair?
(Nov. 18, 2009  2:35 AM)Aqua Wrote: ZoneDragon:

Just get a BeyLauncher (w/ the suspension). If it still happens to break, then just get a light launcher (which comes with most beyblades anyway). Sounds fair?

I guess i could get one with the suspension.
and having both couldn't be bad.
No, it's pretty poor. Everything in it is outdated, even the Stadium is a poor choice.
I Want a Defensive MFB!
Please anwser one of these with your opinion

Should i just randomly buy a Defence Bey? -Which MFB should i buy-
OR
should I buy the seprate parts needed for a Top tier defencive customization? -Which parts should i buy?-
OR
Should I Buy multiple beys and use the parts From those beys To make a custom defencive bey? -Which Beys Should i Buy?-
(Nov. 19, 2009  8:25 AM)EndAll Wrote: Should I Buy multiple beys and use the parts From those beys To make a custom defencive bey? -Which Beys Should i Buy?-

This.

And you will need:
Metal Face
Rock Leone 145WB
Libra DF145BS
Flame Sagittario C145S
(Nov. 19, 2009  12:38 PM)Aqua Wrote: This.

And you will need:
Metal Face
Rock Leone 145WB
Libra DF145BS
Flame Sagittario C145S

alright cool thanks man
I am going to buy a MFB soon but which one should i get?

Leone 145D
Sagittario 145s
Wolf D125B
(Nov. 20, 2009  12:48 AM)bblademaster Wrote: I am going to buy a MFB soon but which one should i get?

Leone 145D
Sagittario 145s
Wolf D125B

It's between Leone 145D and Wolf D125B.

Leone > Wolf
D125 > 145
imo, D is better for stamina than B. But B is more versatile since it's useful for defense and stamina.

But why are those 3 blades your only options?
(Nov. 20, 2009  2:01 AM)Aqua Wrote: It's between Leone 145D and Wolf D125B.

Leone > Wolf
D125 > 145
imo, D is better for stamina than B. But B is more versatile since it's useful for defense and stamina.

But why are those 3 blades your only options?
Because at the online store im buying from there are only 4 starter pack and im getting 2 of them.The first one im getting is L Drago and my 2nd choice was between those 3.
can any1 suggest any beys to buy if i want to build a competitive attack MFB beyblade?
(dont really want a quetz)
Since you don't want Quetz...

Storm Pegasis 105RF
100 track (buy LLDrago or Capricorn, or get lucky with a Light Booster)
(Nov. 20, 2009  3:46 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Since you don't want Quetz...

Storm Pegasis 105RF
100 track (buy LLDrago or Capricorn, or get lucky with a Light Booster)

well... if i want an aethetically nice looking one...
u think i should buy the new atk/bal reshuffle whenever it comes out for the Killer/Storm wheels and the clear RF?

and also try to get lucky w/ the light random boosters?
what would be better
Storm Pegasis 105RF
or Lighting LDrago 100HF? in terms of attack?
oh my god read the competitive combos topic

and the "want to know what mfb to buy" topic

there shouldn't even be a need for purchase consultation anymore
how much is the cost of a MFB Light Vol 3 booster usually costs? Uncertain
honestly, i was planning on buying lots of them depending on the price...
(Nov. 20, 2009  5:59 AM)ArcSys Wrote: how much is the cost of a MFB Light Vol 3 booster usually costs? Uncertain
honestly, i was planning on buying lots of them depending on the price...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-45-Ra...ies-ED145B