Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 09, 2009  2:25 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Well, I'm just getting back to Blading, but I would prefer either 2 HMS and 1 MFB, or the other way around.

if you get an hms beyblade get dark effigy or wolborg ms
very useful!
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:19 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: I am new to the game, and wanted to ask if DEMS, Wolborg ms, and dragoon ms would be good against MFBs,
or if they will be outclassed. I can only get either 3 HMS or MFB.
Almost all HMS are outclassed by MFB.

If you can get DEMS and Wolborg MS for cheap, by all means get them since they are so fun...But if you're planning on competing, then you're going to need MFB as that's the standard right now.
BB-21 or BB-35 ?
what would be better?
(Nov. 09, 2009  2:49 AM)Corey Wrote: Almost all HMS are outclassed by MFB.

If you can get DEMS and Wolborg MS for cheap, by all means get them since they are so fun...But if you're planning on competing, then you're going to need MFB as that's the standard right now.

I know, I just wanted to see if they still stand a chance
BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S has more useful parts than any of the Attack & Balance Reshuffle, except it doesn't come with a Launcher.
(Nov. 09, 2009  11:56 PM)♥ Wrote: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S has more useful parts than any of the Attack & Balance Reshuffle, except it doesn't come with a Launcher.

Unless he gets the Sono Kong one Tongue_out
BB-35 has more useful parts, but does not come with a launcher. If you need a launcher, I suggest Strom pegasis starter, But if you have a launcher and want a reshuffle set, get bb-22, Defense and stamina reshuffle set.
Aqua : Haha, that's true. I always forget about them. Thanks.
(Nov. 09, 2009  11:56 PM)♥ Wrote: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S has more useful parts than any of the Attack & Balance Reshuffle, except it doesn't come with a Launcher.

i found a starter kit from sono kong
Metal Beyblade Starter Set - Flame Sagittario C145S
(Nov. 10, 2009  12:06 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: i found a starter kit from sono kong
Metal Beyblade Starter Set - Flame Sagittario C145S

Yup, you should be good with that. It comes with a launcher.
sweet then :3
im really liking the claw action lol
(Nov. 08, 2009  8:49 PM)Kugutsu Wrote: I'm new to WBO, I used to own several beyblades a couple of years ago,
but recently after watching the classic first season I'm really into it again.

I want to get started, but I'm starting from scratch.

So I'd like some advice on what's out there nowadays(I'm only familiar with the original classics nothing else was out back then)

And what is good beyblade to start with(or combination),

Recently heard about new MF blades comming out 2010? What's up with that?

So far i've always liked endurance and zombie combat(Wolborg was my all time favorite from the classics) seconds place Dranzer F.

Help and Advice is welcome!

You should probably get bb-21 defense and stamina reshuffle set, Rock leone 145 wb, flame sag, and storm pegasis
(Nov. 10, 2009  12:21 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: You should probably get bb-21 defense and stamina reshuffle set, Rock leone 145 wb, flame sag, and storm pegasis

It's BB-22 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set.

I wouldn't rush to get Rock Leone though. WB is a staple defense part, but it is the only useful part of Rock Leone so I'd probably hold off on that for now, especially since a lot of new parts will be released soon.
(Nov. 08, 2009  8:49 PM)Kugutsu Wrote: I'm new to WBO, I used to own several beyblades a couple of years ago,
but recently after watching the classic first season I'm really into it again.

I want to get started, but I'm starting from scratch.

So I'd like some advice on what's out there nowadays(I'm only familiar with the original classics nothing else was out back then)

And what is good beyblade to start with(or combination),

Recently heard about new MF blades comming out 2010? What's up with that?

So far i've always liked endurance and zombie combat(Wolborg was my all time favorite from the classics) seconds place Dranzer F.

Help and Advice is welcome!

Check out some of the links in your introductory PM. Also check the wiki article on Metal Fight Beyblade.

That should answer most of your questions.
ok another question
Flame Sagittario C145S or Dark Bull H145SD ?
Definitely Flame Sag. I wouldn't buy Dark Bull just for 1 useful part.
Im looking at the beyblade g rev. collection bag at plamoya, is it safe ( official)? and does it come with beyblades?
(Nov. 10, 2009  5:02 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Definitely Flame Sag. I wouldn't buy Dark Bull just for 1 useful part.

thanks for the info i bought one this morning and i cant wait till it comes in :3
planning to get the new Defence/Endurance Reshuffle Pack w/ Thermal Pisces... (cousin in Japan is planning to get it fo me)

but after looking @ the list of MFB's, is Dark Bull worth getting SD?
(Nov. 17, 2009  7:17 AM)ArcSys Wrote: but after looking @ the list of MFB's, is Dark Bull worth getting SD?

It depends on which MFB you already have and how much you're willing to spend on MFB, in general.
Well, i currently have absolutely NO parts in MFB....

and im planning to make a full clear w/ metal wheel attack beyblade...

Thus, im thinking of obtaining the new Atk/Bal Reshuffle Pack whenever it comes out Tongue_out

however, is there a way to get a clear track 100?
(Nov. 17, 2009  11:39 PM)ArcSys Wrote: Well, i currently have absolutely NO parts in MFB....

and im planning to make a full clear w/ metal wheel attack beyblade...

Thus, im thinking of obtaining the new Atk/Bal Reshuffle Pack whenever it comes out Tongue_out

however, is there a way to get a clear track 100?

If you have no MFB parts and like attack, get storm pegasis. Great attack type, even uncustomized.
A clear blue 100 track comes with Stardust Pegasis.
Clear turquoise-ish 100 tracks come with RBV2's.
i have a question.
should i buy the light launcher or the beylauncher?