Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

so im looking to buy a beyblade (any beyblade at all) and i want some advise on what to buy
can you help?
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:18 AM)pika2442 Wrote: so im looking to buy a beyblade (any beyblade at all) and i want some advise on what to buy
can you help?

Duo Uranus, Diablo Nemesis, Flash Sagittario all good beys.
thx but i was talking about burst beys

sorry for not being specific
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:46 AM)pika2442 Wrote: thx but i was talking about burst beys

Wait.

brave valkyrie rage longinus, Dynamite belial, Zwei Longinus, any bey with the atomic driver, Lord spriggan, tempest dragon, storm pegasis remake, world spriggan, DX limit break set
is variant lucifer good?

(Apr. 02, 2021  1:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

brave valkyrie rage longinus, Dynamite belial, Zwei Longinus, any bey with the atomic driver, Lord spriggan, tempest dragon, storm pegasis remake, world spriggan, DX limit break set
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:56 AM)pika2442 Wrote: is variant lucifer good?

(Apr. 02, 2021  1:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: brave valkyrie rage longinus, Dynamite belial, Zwei Longinus, any bey with the atomic driver, Lord spriggan, tempest dragon, storm pegasis remake, world spriggan, DX limit break set

just the chip (luciferI ) and the driver (mobius) are good but Lucifer II and drift are better
maybe 2D but not much
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:58 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:56 AM)pika2442 Wrote: is variant lucifer good?

just the chip (luciferI ) and the driver (mobius) are good but Lucifer II and drift are better
maybe 2D but not much

2D is very good.
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:58 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: just the chip (luciferI ) and the driver (mobius) are good but Lucifer II and drift are better
maybe 2D but not much

2D is very good.

I've heard that its only average when awakened and that it sucks in its normal form thanks to the bad stamina and LAD
what about death solomon

is he good
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:05 AM)pika2442 Wrote: what about death solomon

is he good

It only has 2 good parts (Solomon and 2B) so I would say no
well what is a good bey?

im looking for a bey with a launcher
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:28 AM)pika2442 Wrote: well what is a good bey?

im looking for a bey with a launcher

Variant lucifer (he is not good but his launcher is)
DX limit break set (comes with the best 2 launchers yet )
Master DIabolos (really durable launcher)
Ace dragon
ace dragon? he comes with a launcher??

and i got master diabolos its launcher lasted for a few years

the DX limit break set is expensive
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:31 AM)pika2442 Wrote: ace dragon? he comes with a launcher??

and i got master diabolos its launcher lasted for a few years

[Image: s-l400.jpg]
i think ill just get lucifer

oh it does come with a launcher
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:34 AM)pika2442 Wrote: i think ill just get lucifer

yeah

if your mother allows that is

cause if my mother even tought that there is a bey called lucifer she would ban me from the whole internet
hmm true true

ive figured out what im gonna get

world spriggan
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:02 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  1:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: 2D is very good.

I've heard that its only average when awakened and that it sucks in its normal form thanks to the bad stamina and LAD

Don't awaken it and use it in OPPOSITE SPIN.
The rubber is good for equalisation and the weight also contributes to Stamina.
Question, which versionof Mercury Anubis is rare?
Would anyone know the cheapest way to get a B-33 burst stadium in Australia (Perth, specifically)? I don't want to spend a tonne but I would like it for testing plastics in for comparison to TA and BB-10.

Also are there any Burst Era ripcords that work with the old plastic launchers (and MFB light launcher 1)? If so, where 2 cop?
I don't know whether to buy Venom Diabolos, Death Solomon, or Brave Valkyrie. Can someone help?
(Apr. 03, 2021  4:14 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Question, which versionof Mercury Anubis is rare?

All of them (although haven’t really seen the blue/anime version yet)
(Apr. 05, 2021  2:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2021  4:14 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Question, which versionof Mercury Anubis is rare?

All of them (although haven’t really seen the blue/anime version yet)

That’s a bit vague. Which blue one? The Sky blue one or the dark blue one?
So, since I've made my official return here and into the Beyblade scene, I'm hoping for some advice on what beys from the newest system you all recommend for someone trying to get back in the swing of things? I'm completely lost on all this new stuff but really would like to be involved again on the competitive/collective front. Appreciate any and all advice!

Also wouldn't mind if someone could let me in on the most trustworthy place to pick up a Spriggan Requiem since it seems eBay is the most familiar place to pop up when looking for it, but they aren't the most consistent themselves, either (not to mention the prices range from 40 to upwards of a 100 dollars).