Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Can you get the bearing driver for under ten. If so, let me know?
I'm looking to buy either World Spriggan or Mirage Fafnir and use the Stock Combo, except for Xtend+ replacing the driver. Which one should I go for?
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:12 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: I'm looking to buy either World Spriggan or Mirage Fafnir and use the Stock Combo, except for Xtend+ replacing the driver. Which one should I go for?

World Spriggan.
(Feb. 24, 2021  10:57 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Can you get the bearing driver for under ten. If so, let me know?

Porbably not. Cheapest I've seen recently is like 20-30.
(Feb. 24, 2021  10:57 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Can you get the bearing driver for under ten. If so, let me know?

saw a huge lot on buyee full of bearings go for 1.6k jpy, so probably if you look on there.
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:34 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: TT Mfb beys tend to be better than hasbro MFB beys

Depends. Are we talking about Hasbro legends?
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: TT Mfb beys tend to be better than hasbro MFB beys

Depends. Are we talking about Hasbro legends?

No
Hello. I would like to start by saying I am somewhat new to posting. I came to WBO back in the Metal fight days and used that as my way to learn the meta at the time. Now that im older with the income to support my hobby I want to get into burst. But I have 0 clue how to properly navigate this site now and when I use Beyblade.wikia. alot of articles and parts are empty or incomplete. For example I was trying to get infomation on Qc' but found no proper results on either site. Am I just looking in the wrong spots? 

This was meant as more of a way to understand how to properly search for specific parts and articles. I find it incredibly frustrating I can not find the information I want but can still find loads of information on previous generations but nothing on modern releases.

I apologize if this is posted in an incorrect section
Yeah a lot of the new or non-meta parts don't have information. Some non-meta parts have had no information for years now, there's simply no one who wants to create pages for them. Most of the new stuff will get info pages once people test the parts. Posts are made here to create and edit the wiki pages. Usually this crowd sourcing of information results in good, accurate information for the pages although differences of opinion, testing methodology, biases and other factors can sometimes result in inaccurate information.
(Mar. 03, 2021  11:22 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Yeah a lot of the new or non-meta parts don't have information.  Some non-meta parts have had no information for years now, there's simply no one who wants to create pages for them.  Most of the new stuff will get info pages once people test the parts.  Posts are made here to create and edit the wiki pages.  Usually this crowd sourcing of information results in good, accurate information for the pages although differences of opinion, testing methodology, biases and other factors can sometimes result in inaccurate information.

Yeah thats what it seems. When I was entering metal fight MFB explosion was ending in TT and I think metal masters was on its way to the US. So most people had semi accurate  articles on parts. I think what also helped was the game was defined enough for people to quickly find things and there was more interest at the time

But what im just surpriesed about is how little info I can find. Alot of articles are just "we will get to it" im sorry but thinks like Qc' are old enough where they SHOULD have something. Im trying to find out what I should be collecting so I dont waste my money
(Mar. 03, 2021  11:36 PM)Sky_shu Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  11:22 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Yeah a lot of the new or non-meta parts don't have information.  Some non-meta parts have had no information for years now, there's simply no one who wants to create pages for them.  Most of the new stuff will get info pages once people test the parts.  Posts are made here to create and edit the wiki pages.  Usually this crowd sourcing of information results in good, accurate information for the pages although differences of opinion, testing methodology, biases and other factors can sometimes result in inaccurate information.

Yeah thats what it seems. When I was entering metal fight MFB explosion was ending in TT and I think metal masters was on its way to the US. So most people had semi accurate  articles on parts. I think what also helped was the game was defined enough for people to quickly find things and there was more interest at the time

But what im just surpriesed about is how little info I can find. Alot of articles are just "we will get to it" im sorry but thinks like Qc' are old enough where they SHOULD have something. Im trying to find out what I should be collecting so I dont waste my money

Yeah, I agree. I'm also relatively new to beyblade (after being having 1st gen as a kid) and found the lack of information on parts very frustrating.  For the most part, old parts that don't have information are not top-tier parts.  Quick' is a very good driver that I would have expected to have a page but it is not a top tier attack driver (maybe with the exception of WBBA 5G format in some cases) as it is outclassed by drivers such as Xtreme'.

For finding good information on parts to complement the beyblade wiki, I would recommend a couple things.  One of your best sources of information is the WBO winning combinations.  You can see all the parts of the top 3 finishers at all WBO sanctioned events.  This should be a good guide for competitive parts especially at more competitive tournaments (more contestants and/or higher rated balders).  Blader Kei's Beybase is also a fantastic although infrequent source.  He has a number of articles about competitive parts and the nature of the beyblade meta.  I'm also a big fan of the much under-appreciated imo PapaBey.  He has a youtube channel on which he reviews parts and competes in WBBA tournaments (placed first at last two tournaments, let's go PapaBey!).  He, like Kei, has a fantastic understanding of competitive parts and the beyblade meta, and I find he is quite effective (also like Kei) at communicating these things.

Hope this helps!
Hi Guys! Today I need your help to decide which Beyblades are the best option to buy, I had a limited budget ($80 dollars) so, I´m looking for the best options. 
I´m between buying Flash Sagittario, Kreis Cygnus, Cythe Kronos, Death Quetzalcoatl, Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, Beat Lynx, Fusion Hades, White Ceus, Gravity Perseus (six of these ten) or buy the BBG-24 and BBG-25 sets. 
Also, if you had any other option to buy, please make me know about it. 

PS: I´m looking mainly for attack and defense pieces
Diablo Nemesis is good for everything, Death Quetzalcoatl is a must have for defense, and Flash Sagittario is good for attack (although I would prefer Variares for attack)
Im between flash, diablo and Phantom
you should buy the three of them if possible
What’s the best surge hasbro beys to buy?
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:09 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What’s the best surge hasbro beys to buy?

Glide Ragnaruk is pretty good right now (although I would wait before buying).
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:09 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What’s the best surge hasbro beys to buy?

Glide Ragnaruk is pretty good right now (although I would wait before buying).
Alright just wondering, I may get more Hasbros for hasbro only tournament
Brave Valkyrie seems a bit overrated, but trust me: It is REALLY good.
I'd throw Ronin Dragoon into the list of options, personally.

The only left spin synchrome bey, after all.

The better question to help you would be where are you looking to buy from? That could affect what or how much of what you have listed you could get.
This shouldn't be it's own thread. You can use the purchase consulation thread here.
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:49 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Brave Valkyrie seems a bit overrated, but trust me: It is REALLY good.

its mfb not burst
[This Post has been Removed]
sorry if this is wrong thread but where can i find affordable b-124 set.
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:12 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: I'm looking to buy either World Spriggan or Mirage Fafnir and use the Stock Combo, except for Xtend+ replacing the driver. Which one should I go for?

Probably World Spriggan, it’s actually pretty epic and its the only beyblade which has the 2B chassis, am i correct? Also i had mirage fafnir, its ok but it can be impoved for example, its attacks are good but its supposed to be a stamina type and the only way it keeps spinning is taking the other opponents  stamina and if its battling against a left spin bey i cant spin steal so the stamina is 👎🏻. If your looking for a good fafnir try geist fafnir or drain fafnir.
How much does the Ultimate DX set go for?