Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 07, 2020  4:23 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote: Thank you I ordered the Choz triple booster instead

No problem
I want to get a bey within 15 dollars any ideas?

I found Glide, Archer, and Z. I am leaning towards Z so then I can fix my Xtend+ but I also want Eternal and Wheel which one should I get?
Does anyone know where I can find a cheap TT burst stadium? I've tried ever wish, Amazon and eBay, and can't find one within a reasonable price range
(Sep. 07, 2020  7:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I want to get a bey within 15 dollars any ideas?

I found Glide, Archer, and Z. I am leaning towards Z so then I can fix my Xtend+ but I also want Eternal and Wheel which one should I get?
Archer is useless, Xtend+ and Wheel are both a must have.
(Sep. 08, 2020  5:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  7:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I want to get a bey within 15 dollars any ideas?

Archer is useless, Xtend+ and Wheel are both a must have.

So should I get Z or glide (Z has Xtend but my Xtend + is broken so I would probably swap the driver chips)
(Sep. 08, 2020  5:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So should I get Z or glide (Z has Xtend but my Xtend + is broken so I would probably swap the driver chips)

I would say Z-Achilles. If your Xtend Driver is busted, but the Xtend+ Chip is safe, then it's a totally worthwhile buy.
While Wheel is a really good Disc, the other parts aren't anything to write home about. Glide isn't amazing, Revolve is good but outclassed, and 1S is inferior to plenty of other Chassis. While not the worst investment, getting a new Xtend Driver should be more important.
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:23 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  5:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So should I get Z or glide (Z has Xtend but my Xtend + is broken so I would probably swap the driver chips)

I would say Z-Achilles. If your Xtend Driver is busted, but the Xtend+ Chip is safe, then it's a totally worthwhile buy.
While Wheel is a really good Disc, the other parts aren't anything to write home about. Glide isn't amazing, Revolve is good but outclassed, and 1S is inferior to plenty of other Chassis. While not the worst investment, getting a new Xtend Driver should be more important.

Thanks a lot
Which SK Beyblade should I buy first? I have my eyes on Super Hyperion, Glide Ragnaruk, and Mirage Fafnir, but I'm not sure which one to buy before the rest.
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:33 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Which SK Beyblade should I buy first? I have my eyes on Super Hyperion, Glide Ragnaruk, and Mirage Fafnir, but I'm not sure which one to buy before the rest.

Rage Longinus is also a must buy competitively. The attack power of Rage on 3A is amazing, and is definitely worth buying. I would recommend buying this one before the other Sparking Beyblades.
Anyone know where I can preorder the MFB Baku set? (Preferably from Amazon or Amazon.co.jp)
Need help
Which should I buy? Volcanic' Or Charge'
Which driver i need for Rage Longinus? so far i have quick',destroy',ultimate reboot',zephyr',charge metal
It's up to your play style I recommend you try to get volcanic dash or even xteme dash.
Which Diablolos should I buy first, the Venom/Erase Combo Pack, or Master?
(Sep. 14, 2020  7:37 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Which Diablolos should I buy first, the Venom/Erase Combo Pack, or Master?

That depends, what are you trying to get? Because master is top tier
(Sep. 14, 2020  7:37 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Which Diablolos should I buy first, the Venom/Erase Combo Pack, or Master?

From my side , buy master , because its cheaper on ebay , if you are looking on Walmart , WAY too costly for Venom/Erase , and Master is top tier also ...... so yeah!
(Sep. 14, 2020  1:43 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

That depends, what are you trying to get?  Because master is top tier
It's really a decision between Diabolos 1 and Master. Diabolos I is the heaviest weight in the game, and I see it on so many top tier lists. Alternatively, I see that Master is a dual-spin bey and I have Vanguard & Bearing for those combos. Just wondering which of the two is the better investment at the start.
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:50 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  1:43 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: That depends, what are you trying to get?  Because master is top tier
It's really a decision between Diabolos 1 and Master. Diabolos I is the heaviest weight in the game, and I see it on so many top tier lists. Alternatively, I see that Master is a dual-spin bey and I have Vanguard & Bearing for those combos. Just wondering which of the two is the better investment at the start.

Goku and Achilles take the title of heaviest
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:50 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: It's really a decision between Diabolos 1 and Master. Diabolos I is the heaviest weight in the game, and I see it on so many top tier lists. Alternatively, I see that Master is a dual-spin bey and I have Vanguard & Bearing for those combos. Just wondering which of the two is the better investment at the start.

Goku and Achilles take the title of heaviest

Yeah, but Goku is only available on Naked Diabolos (II), the Rare Bey Get Battle, or the GT Point Get Battle Campaign. Even if it's heavier than Diabolos I, it's way more expensive because that's 2-3 purchases (Achilles is Right Spin, and if I wanted a Left Spin bey I'd need Longinus).

Diabolos I is the Second Heaviest Chip & Weight combo in the game, and is dual-spin. For budget purposes, I'd say it's more worth it compared.
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:33 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Goku and Achilles take the title of heaviest

Yeah, but Goku is only available on Naked Diabolos (II), the Rare Bey Get Battle, or the GT Point Get Battle Campaign. Even if it's heavier than Diabolos I, it's way more expensive because that's 2-3 purchases (Achilles is Right Spin, and if I wanted a Left Spin bey I'd need Longinus).

Diabolos I is the Second Heaviest Chip & Weight combo in the game, and is dual-spin. For budget purposes, I'd say it's more worth it compared.

I was just informing you, but yeah Diabolos I is a good edition, just that it isn’t compatible with Lord, Master, or Imperial
I have 100 dollars, and out of that I am setting aside money for Meteo L-drago (remake), Infinite Achilles (attack and defense), and Galaxy Pegasus (remake). What else should I get
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have 100 dollars, and out of that I am setting aside money for Meteo L-drago (remake), Infinite Achilles (attack and defense), and Galaxy Pegasus (remake). What else should I get
World Spriggan?
Is hasbro bearing worth it if i have a TT bearing? If so, where can I buy it?
(Sep. 16, 2020  11:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Is hasbro bearing worth it if i have a TT bearing? If so, where can I buy it?

It’s good on hasbro layers as it doesn’t have the weak spring problem

Anyone know where I can buy the beyblade legends storm, and cosmic Pegasus on Amazon.com
Super hyperion or rage longinus?
(Sep. 20, 2020  5:04 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Super hyperion or rage longinus?

Rage most definitely