Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yeah that's a good deal
Ended up buying only the death quetz with its box and sealed launcher for 14$, damn.
Should I get the new customize set or

WBBA aH
Xtreme
Bump & Ds'
0 and Turn

Both will cost about the same from the sources J have, but which is better? I'm trying to replace Xtreme and aH (there is a tiny part chipped off of my layer), as well as pick up some new/extra parts like Ds', 10, A', etc. I know Outer and Cho Z Spriggan aren't bad, but what would your pick be?
Bump

Does anyone have advice on this?
What is the best Bey for spin stealing? I’ve been thinking about Giest Fafnir but I’m not sure. How good is Spriggan Requiem for stealing spin? What are the best parts for a combo that can do this?
(Nov. 29, 2018  6:33 AM)BurningSGTO Wrote: What is the best Bey for spin stealing? I’ve been thinking about Giest Fafnir but I’m not sure. How good is Spriggan Requiem for stealing spin? What are the best parts for a combo that can do this?

Hell Salamander and Spriggan Requiem are both superior to Geist Fafnir. Salamander may not look like it, but hS.0_.Br can devastate right spin combos. Lift helps it stay upright and rotating for a few more spins, but some people prefer Bump, Glaive, Cross, or Proof as frame choices (or they go without). Spriggan Requiem is very similar when it comes to what you would use on it.
I usually make purchase decisions based on looks and function, (so if the Beyblade is super good but super ugly, I wouldn’t want it) but mostly looks.

I’ve been looking at these super nice looking Beyblades:
Maximum Garuda, 7, Lift, Sword
Deep Chaos, 0, Turn, Xtend
Screw Trident, 0, Lift, Volcanic

The thing is, this is my current collection:
Layers: Legend Spriggan, Emperor Forneus, Gigant Gaia, Hell Salamander, Alter Chronos, Shelter Regulus
Discs: 7, 0, 8, 12, Ring, 8’
Frames: Under, Bump
Drivers: Merge, Yard, Quake, Operate, Tower, Destroy’

There isn’t much diversity in my current collection. I’ve been wanting some more Defense and Stamina-oriented tips and some more Frames, but none of the pretty Beyblades I want have those tips (and two of them have Lift). Does anyone have any recommendations for good parts or products to buy?
(Nov. 29, 2018  11:53 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I usually make purchase decisions based on looks and function, (so if the Beyblade is super good but super ugly, I wouldn’t want it) but mostly looks.

Layers: Legend Spriggan, Emperor Forneus, Gigant Gaia, Hell Salamander, Alter Chronos, Shelter Regulus

There isn’t much diversity in my current collection. I’ve been wanting some more Defense and Stamina-oriented tips and some more Frames, but none of the pretty Beyblades I want have those tips (and two of them have Lift). Does anyone have any recommendations for good parts or products to buy?

You could buy Revive Phoenix. It has a great defense layer, amazing disc, and a good defense driver although a bit wobbly. Any stamina drivers/frames you want specifically?
(Nov. 29, 2018  1:29 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2018  11:53 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I usually make purchase decisions based on looks and function, (so if the Beyblade is super good but super ugly, I wouldn’t want it) but mostly looks.

You could buy Revive Phoenix. It has a great defense layer, amazing disc, and a good defense driver although a bit wobbly. Any stamina drivers/frames you want specifically?

Nothing super specific. Just ones that aren’t terrible. Like if we’re talking Stamina Drivers I’d probably turn my nose up at something like Planet because Planet is so bad.
(Nov. 29, 2018  10:20 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2018  1:29 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: You could buy Revive Phoenix. It has a great defense layer, amazing disc, and a good defense driver although a bit wobbly. Any stamina drivers/frames you want specifically?

Nothing super specific. Just ones that aren’t terrible. Like if we’re talking Stamina Drivers I’d probably turn my nose up at something like Planet because Planet is so bad.

How about Geist Fafnir? It has a stamina driver with a cool gimmick and it works well in LAD. Plus the rubber on the layer is really fun to use.

You could also get Archer Hercules since it comes with one of the best stamina layers and drivers. Just know it's a plain driver. Really nothing gimmicky about it

Another thing I forgot to mention is the Triple cho z Booster Set. It comes with atomic, bearing, and destroy which all have good stamina. Only comes with one frame, that being dagger.
Who made the better remasters TT or Hasbro? I know they’re not competitive but I’d still like to play with them. I got the Hasbro Dragoon S and Dranzer S. Dranzer seems “OK” but Dragoon burst in like 2 hits every time. I’ve heard that TT Driger was pretty good, what about Hasbro?
I have a handful of Hasbeys and the green Hasbro stadium. I’ve been wanting to make the transition to Takara Tomy for a while now. Asides from a stadium what are some products that you guys recommend? I really like Left Spin and Attack types.
Should I get another Xtend+ or a Revolve?
(Dec. 24, 2018  6:04 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Should I get another Xtend+ or a Revolve?

Well Xtend+ is decent enough for some competative use, but still good to have. As for revolve, it really all depends on how you use it. Revolve is outclassed by Eternal and Bearing against Atomic opposite spin combos , but can outspin any Atomic combo with the same-spin.
guys, it's my first time going to a Beyblade shogatsu, what Beyblade should I get to give me a winning chance
(Dec. 28, 2018  4:09 PM)StrikersThunder Wrote: guys, it's my first time going to a Beyblade shogatsu, what Beyblade should I get to give me a winning chance

Hell Salamander, revive pheonix, triple booster, cz A
A few random booster

Don't forget Hercules
how bout buster xcalibur and ghest fafnir?
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:55 PM)StrikersThunder Wrote: how bout buster xcalibur and ghest fafnir?

You should probably buy Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, and maybe Geist Fafnir, as well as Cho-Z Valkyrie
guys just saying the snake pit legend spriggan came with blast jinnus driver and killer deathsyther came with a nothing driver

Hey guys what's the best bey to beat the whole shogatsu (including Kei) from this list.............

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BzEX...c8kag/edit

does anyone have any suggestions?

from the list up above
bro try to buy B-00 aH 10C A’. I have it and it can os most stamina/defense combos such as aH 10 Et
which Beyblades are those?

how do I beat Kei with one of these https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BzEX...c8kag/edit with a price range of 40$
(Dec. 29, 2018  2:43 AM)StrikersThunder Wrote: which Beyblades are those?

how do I beat Kei with one of these https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BzEX...c8kag/edit with a price range of 40$

aH.10C.A' is a WBBA exclusive, meaning it's not the original aH but it is still good
Here's a link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...rk:15:pf:0
check this list and tell me the best combo to purchase in the price range with a maximum of 35$
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BzEX...c8kag/edit