Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

If I could only spend £25 on mfb Bey
What should I get
(I don't have any beys)
(Jun. 27, 2017  11:01 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: If I could only spend £25 on mfb Bey
What should I get
(I don't have any beys)

Standard
1. Phantom Orion B[Image: grin.png]
2. Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
3. Hell Kerbeces BD145EDS
4. Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
5. Bandid Genbull F230TB

Zero-G
1. Phantom Orion B[Image: grin.png]
2. Bandid Genbull F230TB
3. Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
4. Samurai Ifraid W145CF
5. Thief Phoenic E230 GCF

Limited
1. Lightning L-Drago 100HF
2. Cosmic Pegause W105RF
3/4/5. Super Deck Set: Burn Cancer 90 WD, Pegasis 90 RF, Libra 100D
Doesn't Hell Kerbeces come with DS not EDS?
(Jun. 28, 2017  3:26 PM)Mage Wrote: Doesn't Hell Kerbeces come with DS not EDS?

Correct must've been a typo
Question about hlj since ive never preordered, I preordered legend spriggan like a week or two ago, its showing backordered on their site at the moment. Is my preorder still secure or do i have to wait now? Surely they don't take preorders for more than the quantity they expect to receive right?
(Jul. 01, 2017  3:09 AM)mechahate Wrote: Question about hlj since ive never preordered, I preordered legend spriggan like a week or two ago, its showing backordered on their site at the moment. Is my preorder still secure or do i have to wait now? Surely they don't take preorders for more than the quantity they expect to receive right?

If you pre-ordered it, you should be safe. The back order is for those who currently want to purchase is.
(Jul. 01, 2017  3:10 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  3:09 AM)mechahate Wrote: Question about hlj since ive never preordered, I preordered legend spriggan like a week or two ago, its showing backordered on their site at the moment. Is my preorder still secure or do i have to wait now? Surely they don't take preorders for more than the quantity they expect to receive right?

If you pre-ordered it, you should be safe. The back order is for those who currently want to purchase is.

Sweet, thanks. I was sweating for a minute.
(Jul. 01, 2017  3:10 AM)Hato Wrote:

Actually, I am quite sure that I know of a few people who had pre-ordered something on Hobby Link Japan but, on the day of the release, they were told that there was not enough stock. So no, pre-ordering does not guarantee you anything on Hobby Link Japan, unfortunately.
(Jul. 01, 2017  4:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  3:10 AM)Hato Wrote: If you pre-ordered it, you should be safe. The back order is for those who currently want to purchase is.

Actually, I am quite sure that I know of a few people who had pre-ordered something on Hobby Link Japan but, on the day of the release, they were told that there was not enough stock. So no, pre-ordering does not guarantee you anything on Hobby Link Japan, unfortunately.

What type of pre-ordering is that? Dear goodness, that's kind of sad. Well, check your email @[mechahate].
(Jul. 01, 2017  12:53 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  4:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, I am quite sure that I know of a few people who had pre-ordered something on Hobby Link Japan but, on the day of the release, they were told that there was not enough stock. So no, pre-ordering does not guarantee you anything on Hobby Link Japan, unfortunately.

What type of pre-ordering is that? Dear goodness, that's kind of sad. Well, check your email @[mechahate].

I have yet to receive an email from them, I'm going to be pissed if they put me on a backlog, I won't be preordering through hlj again if thats the case.
they are really bad I preordered and wait about 3-4 months at a time for some bey when i ordered from them
(Jul. 01, 2017  7:59 PM)Morsoe Wrote: they are really bad I preordered and wait about 3-4 months at a time for some bey when i ordered from them

thats pretty disappointing
Whats the value of nib wing defensers? I have quite i few i need to sell but i don't want to overprice them
(Jul. 02, 2017  1:13 AM)mechahate Wrote: Whats the value of nib wing defensers? I have quite i few i need to sell but i don't want to overprice them

$12
(Jul. 02, 2017  1:13 AM)mechahate Wrote: Whats the value of nib wing defensers? I have quite i few i need to sell but i don't want to overprice them

On japanese websites about $6
(Jul. 02, 2017  8:57 AM)Morsoe Wrote:

On japanese websites about $6

Plus middleman fees, and shipping. I'm looking for a retail price for north america
(Jul. 02, 2017  6:29 PM)mechahate Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2017  8:57 AM)Morsoe Wrote: On japanese websites about $6

Plus middleman fees, and shipping. I'm looking for a retail price for north america

no not necessarily, some japanese website ship directly to other countries and ship small packet which is about 300yen, you just gotta look around

edit'
actually saw one for 400 yen = $3.56 and with shipping would be about $7-8

The thing is we can say any price but the truth is its not a very desirable bey my friend. There's a reason that auction didn't have a very high closing bid for so much stuff (I'm assuming u won the lot on yja with like 50 of em).
(Jul. 03, 2017  1:56 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

The thing is we can say any price but the truth is its not a very desirable bey my friend. There's a reason that auction didn't have a very high closing bid for so much stuff (I'm assuming u won the lot on yja with like 50 of em).

I did, I'm trying to figure out a fair price to list them on ebay. I have to ship them and ebay and paypal both have fees. I dont think 10-12 dollars with free shipping is unreasonable is it?
I may just list them as a bulk lot for cheap just to turn a bit of profit and not have to deal with shipping like 50 of these.
(Jul. 03, 2017  3:00 AM)mechahate Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2017  1:56 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: The thing is we can say any price but the truth is its not a very desirable bey my friend. There's a reason that auction didn't have a very high closing bid for so much stuff (I'm assuming u won the lot on yja with like 50 of em).

I did, I'm trying to figure out a fair price to list them on ebay. I have to ship them and ebay and paypal both have fees. I dont think 10-12 dollars with free shipping is unreasonable is it?
I may just list them as a bulk lot for cheap just to turn a bit of profit and not have to deal with shipping like 50 of these.

Yh try sell em in lots my friend. They wouldn't really sell individually.
Oh you didn't make it clear that you were selling , In that regards $12-15 but as mentioned no one really cares for it
(Jul. 03, 2017  6:05 AM)Morsoe Wrote: Oh you didn't make it clear that you were selling , In that regards $12-15 but as mentioned no one really cares for it

gotcha, im sure they will sell gradually. I'm not in a rush to get rid of them. Residual income to fund the hobby is all i hoped to get out of it. I don't expect them to sell quickly.
After taking a hiatus from buying Beys I think Ima bout to get back into it with this God Layer system in full swing. Last one I got was A2. I have B2 and O2 for attack but I still need some viable defense stuff(My Wyvern is sadly dead, has less teeth than a newborn, and will be missed). I was looking at the Tornado Wyvern RB and it seems like it has some interesting stuff. Should I go for it or is there another Bey I should know about? Alter Chronos? Drain Fafnir?
(Jul. 06, 2017  5:26 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: After taking a hiatus from buying Beys I think Ima bout to get back into it with this God Layer system in full swing.  Last one I got was A2.  I have B2 and O2 for attack but I still need some viable defense stuff(My Wyvern is sadly dead, has less teeth than a newborn, and will be missed).  I was looking at the Tornado Wyvern RB and it seems like it has some interesting stuff.  Should I go for it or is there another Bey I should know about?  Alter Chronos?  Drain Fafnir?

Get Drain Fafnir and a RBV7 that contains an Atomic driveer and get a revolve
to add on to that F2.P.At is your best option from RBV6