Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I think they mean the 2 Krakens and the L-Drago Guardian are $20 and Duo Uranus is $30.
(Jun. 12, 2016  2:46 AM)Dual Wrote: I think they mean the 2 Krakens and the L-Drago Guardian are $20 and Duo Uranus is $30.

lol yeah I given 2 Kraken and $25 for Duo and $20 for LDG
Definitely seems worth it for the Duo and the Krakens. The price on L-Drago Guardian is OK but it really isn't worth getting, completely put aside collection purpose. You would rather want to put that $20 towards something else.
where do u buy beylade burst from england
(Jun. 13, 2016  5:18 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: where do u buy beylade burst from england

The same way as everybody else outside Asia: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan
Anyone who can suggest me where to buy and from which seller should I buy cheap 4d and zero g beys ??? With fast shipping ??? ?
is trading Driger V2 for Wolborg 4 is a good deal?

P.S. i have another Driger V2
(Jun. 28, 2016  12:15 PM)kepozo kapuh Wrote: Anyone who can suggest me where to buy and from which seller should I buy cheap 4d and zero g beys ??? With fast shipping ??? ?

Cheap and fast is a hard combination. Depending on where you live, Amazon is good, as items that have the Prime shipping option will usually arrive in 2-3 days (without having Amazon Prime). There was a sale on Amazon (.ca and .com) a few months back where many Starters were $15, free shipping (Prime, too), and some still are. There are also some sellers on eBay selling the Beys for cheap prices, but take a longer time for shipping:

(Jun. 28, 2016  3:27 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: is trading Driger V2 for Wolborg 4 is a good deal?

P.S. i have another Driger V2

Hmm... Hard to say, as they are both Beys with good parts. WB4 has the useful EG, and Drigga V2 is a good stock Bey... I honestly don't know if I would do it or not.
I'm getting the two zero g dx sets what other purchases would complement this I'm trying to get back into mfb on the bare minimum I have competitive spin tracks and tips I just need metal wheels
(Jun. 11, 2016  8:12 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: Hey guys, I just ordered some Zero-G stuff for competitiveness and such. I had a question. Is it worth getting the 4D Ultimate DX Set for over 100 dollars? I want the set for a multitude of purposes, however the one I was considering to buy jut sold for about $102 and there are only listings for it at around $122+. Should I wait for a cheaper one to show up or buy everything seperately? (assuming I could find a duo Uranus, lol)

@[Marsol123] my goodness, I remember when these things were 25 USD shipped! There was a seller recently who had like 6 of these for 49.99 USD shipped but I think someone bought him out and re-listed at a more expensive price. The only reason really to get that set is for the Duo so I don't really know if you would want to buy any other part of it separately. I would probably wait a bit more, if you haven't already, to see if something pops up. If you wanted, Death is a very close substitute to Duo until then and it comes with RDF which you will need anyway.

(Jun. 29, 2016  10:46 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: I'm getting the two zero g dx sets what other purchases would complement this I'm trying to get back into mfb on the bare minimum I have competitive spin tracks and tips I just need metal wheels

@[MJ99TCGGaming] The two dx sets? Do you mean you got BBG-24+BBG-25?
You'll probably have to buy another BBG-25 if you didn't get two of those to get two Wyvang.

In your case the bare minimum you would need (assuming you have every track and tip) is: Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF.

If you have a little bit more budget: BB-121 Ultimate DX set, Thief Zirago WA130HF(Hasbro), 2x Bandid Genbu F230TB.
(Jul. 01, 2016  5:07 PM)juncction Wrote: @[Marsol123] my goodness, I remember when these things were 25 USD shipped! There was a seller recently who had like 6 of these for 49.99 USD shipped but I think someone bought him out and re-listed at a more expensive price. The only reason really to get that set is for the Duo so I don't really know if you would want to buy any other part of it separately. I would probably wait a bit more, if you haven't already, to see if something pops up. If you wanted, Death is a very close substitute to Duo until then and it comes with RDF which you will need anyway.
Yea, I actually bought the DX set new out of box a few years ago for 30, at the time wanted the Strongest Blader set but that was more expensive, oh how times have changed lol

Anyway, sup guys I decided to finally get into Burst, what are thy recommendations? Budget is pretty good, essentially want to buy as much competitive parts possible but without buying a bunch of stuff. Don't really want to buy a bey and just use one part.
(Jul. 01, 2016  10:14 PM)Marsol123 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2016  5:07 PM)juncction Wrote: @[Marsol123] my goodness, I remember when these things were 25 USD shipped! There was a seller recently who had like 6 of these for 49.99 USD shipped but I think someone bought him out and re-listed at a more expensive price. The only reason really to get that set is for the Duo so I don't really know if you would want to buy any other part of it separately. I would probably wait a bit more, if you haven't already, to see if something pops up. If you wanted, Death is a very close substitute to Duo until then and it comes with RDF which you will need anyway.
Yea, I actually bought the DX set new out of box a few years ago for 30, at the time wanted the Strongest Blader set but that was more expensive, oh how times have changed lol

Anyway, sup guys I decided to finally get into Burst, what are thy recommendations? Budget is pretty good, essentially want to buy as much competitive parts possible but without buying a bunch of stuff. Don't really want to buy a bey and just use one part.

Valkyrie Spread Survive
Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve
Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme
Deathsycther Oval Accel
Defense and Stamina Set (assuming you find it for a good price)

That's basically what i started on except for the O2 (I got XFX because that was out at the time)
What is the best way to go about getting an BB-10? This is the best way I have found so far. I realize I'm buying MFB at an unfortunate time, but the sooner the better at this point.

Also, I apologize if this question is better suited for the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread, but the question seems like it could go in either thread.
The price of the BB-10 has really skyrocketed, and that may be the cheapest (on eBay) sadly. I would recommend trying Yahoo! Auctions Japan, as somebody may be selling a used or new one for cheaper.
Hm, apparently the Super Control Type BeyStadium is quite similar and is available on Amazon and other sites for a reasonable price.

Technically, the World Beyblade Organization still owns three or four BeyStadiums Attack Type that we were reserving for new Organizers... Nobody requested one in years.
Just now got 2 bb-10 nip and all burst beys (all excpet the dual layer)
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:35 PM)Bestbladeralive Wrote: Just now got 2 bb-10 nip and all burst beys (all excpet the dual layer)

That's pretty good! Sounds like it cost quite a lot, though. But this thread is for purchase consultation, the appropriate thread would be Recent Beyblade Purchase.
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:41 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:35 PM)Bestbladeralive Wrote: Just now got 2 bb-10 nip and all burst beys (all excpet the dual layer)

That's pretty good! Sounds like it cost quite a lot, though. But this thread is for purchase consultation, the appropriate thread would be Recent Beyblade Purchase.

Ok so?
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:42 PM)Bestbladeralive Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:41 PM)Hato Wrote:

Ok so?

You are not helping anybody with their purchase and you are not asking for purchase advice either, so all you are doing is being off-topic by boasting about your purchases. The proper topic to do that in is the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread, as Hato mentioned.
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:42 PM)Bestbladeralive Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:41 PM)Hato Wrote: That's pretty good! Sounds like it cost quite a lot, though. But this thread is for purchase consultation, the appropriate thread would be Recent Beyblade Purchase.

Ok so?

You are not helping anybody with their purchase and you are not asking for purchase advice either, so all you are doing is being off-topic by boasting about your purchases. The proper topic to do that in is the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread, as Hato mentioned.
k
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, apparently the Super Control Type BeyStadium is quite similar and is available on Amazon and other sites for a reasonable price.

Technically, the World Beyblade Organization still owns three or four BeyStadiums Attack Type that we were reserving for new Organizers... Nobody requested one in years.

I guess the important question to ask is: Could I use the Super Control Stadium in place of a BB-10 to provide valid tests for a Standard/Limited thread?

Organizing would be a fantastic idea if I wasn't at an unfortunate age in an unfortunate location for Beyblade. But hey, Toronto's only 5 hours away! Haha... ha... ha...
(Jul. 02, 2016  6:30 PM)DFB3636 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, apparently the Super Control Type BeyStadium is quite similar and is available on Amazon and other sites for a reasonable price.

I guess the important question to ask is: Could I use the Super Control Stadium in place of a BB-10 to provide valid tests for a Standard/Limited thread?

Organizing would be a fantastic idea if I wasn't at an unfortunate age in an unfortunate location for Beyblade. But hey, Toronto's only 5 hours away! Haha... ha... ha...

Yes, the SCS is tournament legal, and you are allowed to test combos (legally) with it Smile

Toronto is only 5 hours away ;D
Just received another box full of mfb legends hahahahahahah
2 bb-10
All burst
And now legends
(Jul. 02, 2016  7:01 PM)Bestbladeralive Wrote: Just received another box full of mfb legends hahahahahahah
2 bb-10
All burst
And now legends

You were told before that this is the wrong place, here is the correct place. Smile
(Jul. 02, 2016  8:32 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: What is the best way to go about getting an BB-10? This is the best way I have found so far. I realize I'm buying MFB at an unfortunate time, but the sooner the better at this point.

@[DFB3636]

This is probably the best deal right now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004KKX80...ref=plSrch

For 10usd more (70usd).
In addition to the bb10 (in sexy black).
Gives you bbp. Parts. Launcher. Card. And grip.