Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 21, 2016  11:12 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: buying Dark Effigy MS. Wolborg MS, Big Bang Pegasis FGrin, Phantom Orion BGrin for $60 worth??

All four Beyblades for sixty dollars in total ? Definitely, why are you even asking hah ? But if I were you, I would wonder if they are not fake ...
Man, we gotta get rid of that emoticon. How many times have I seen that happen here? lol
(Jan. 21, 2016  11:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2016  11:12 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: buying Dark Effigy MS. Wolborg MS, Big Bang Pegasis FGrin, Phantom Orion BGrin for $60 worth??

they're og, is this is really hard to believe lol

All four Beyblades for sixty dollars in total ? Definitely, why are you even asking hah ? But if I were you, I would wonder if they are not fake ...
is this is really so hard to believe

(Jan. 21, 2016  11:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Man, we gotta get rid of that emoticon. How many times have I seen that happen here? lol

ok edited, i will disable smiles from next time lol [lol i guess lel]
Hello
I was wondering if anyone knew where on ebay or amazon I could get good priced zero g beyblades? The ones I am looking for are pretty much any other than samurai ifrit and ninja salamander, but I would especially like bandid genbu. I don't mind if they are used or new but I would prefer if they were a bundle of beyblades.
Thanks!
You could buy Archer Gryph for $10 on amazonSmile You could also get any of the random boosters of zero-gSmile
Im thinking on getting VariAres D:D and Diablo Nemesis X:D. Which one should i get first?
(Jan. 23, 2016  1:02 AM)Blader Zenko Wrote: Im thinking on getting VariAres D:D and Diablo Nemesis X:D. Which one should i get first?

Diablo Nemesis X:D, it's only wheel along with flash who is still on top-tier list.
(Jan. 21, 2016  5:36 PM)caek Wrote: They might be slightly more valuable than a NIP gunmetal one (or whatever you want to call the more common color), but I've never seen the Mars Red color being significantly more expensive than the others. You're looking at a price of maybe $14-$18USD, depending on how much people value the NIP quality and color.

Where are you seeing these prices? I've been trying to get a regular colored grey one but the cheapest I've seen was like 18~.

I'd buy a red one at that 14-18USD price...
Okay, so, I just recently got my friend into beyblade, and his birthday is coming up. Any suggestions on what I should get him to start him off?
should i buy a full set of random booster vol 2 evileye wing needle for $84, i'm only trying to stick to competitive beyblade parts so i was wondering if it was worth buying.
I purchased this
4 layers for 1k yen x 2 = 2k yen

I think its a good deal ? wanted to confirm http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=l338331032

Thanks in advance
(Feb. 03, 2016  1:42 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I purchased this

I think its a good deal ? wanted to confirm http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=l338331032

Thanks in advance
Wow its a superb Deal. You know all the 4 layers that too 2 sets for just 2k Yens ???
I mean That's best than better deal.
I have been following the markets a long time but I think I missed this one. Because Neverthenless The layers set of 4 do cost around 1200 to 1500 yens normally so yes a Best deal.
Congrats Ashton.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I really want a blitz striker but I cannnot find it on amazon or ebay (a real one). I do not want the strongest bladers set, can someone help?
(Feb. 03, 2016  1:42 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I purchased this

Thanks in advance
it's good deal imo

btw

i just ordered B-20/21/22 and B-28 for $85

i will buy B-31,B-24,B-25,B-26,B-15,B-16 and B-23 soon
(Feb. 07, 2016  6:37 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: I really want a blitz striker but I cannnot find it on amazon or ebay (a real one). I do not want the strongest bladers set, can someone help?

It's pretty hard to find not in that set...
I'd venture to say that the only way to really secure a legit takara tomy one would be through the strongest blader set or to drop 48.25 through this guy... The hasbro version is even more so rare; truly a unicorn!

Are you trying to collect it? Or battle with it?
It's known to be extremely fragile and it's severely outclassed at this point.
would somone please email me a list of burst beys so that way i don't buy those ones plus i bought a burst beyond think its valkyrie but not the needle one and i bought on amazon.com or amazon smile.com a kit of random spin tracks and a kit of random tips that means ive gotta get a lot of face bolts think both are post to arive between the 17th and 25th 3 2 1 let... it...rip...

the evil burst beys
Spriggan, Kerbeus, Ragnaruk, Deathscyther, Wyvern, Xcalibur, and Yggdrasil are all officially owned by rivals, in the manga ... But that does not make them evil at all.
What zero-g beys should i pick up? I'm not looking to spend a lot of money. And does anyone know where I can buy an L/R launcher by itself? I don't feel like buying another Gravity Destroyer/Persues to one.
(Feb. 15, 2016  9:21 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: What zero-g beys should i pick up? I'm not looking to spend a lot of money. And does anyone know where I can buy an L/R launcher by itself? I don't feel like buying another Gravity Destroyer/Persues to one.

I would get Dark Knight Dragooon for sure, or a Bandid Genbull F230TB if you can find one.

There are many lots on Yahoo! Japan Auctions for almost no money with at least one BeyLauncher LR in each.
So I have Valkyrie Wing Accel and Spriggan Heavy Defense. My Valkyrie later is pretty worn though, so it doesn't perform that well. I was thinking of buying Deathscyther: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011KO5XP...d_i=mobile

Is that a good purchase? Or is there a better beyblade I could buy? I have about $30.
is trading 2 ifried and 2 behemoth for 1 Xcaliber is good deal? i haven't traded yet but i thought to ask before trading
how much is a bb10 stadium because online it's worth $50+$10 shipping
alternatively the BB-32 set is $80 but comes with stadium, dark wolf, storm pegasis, 2 beylaunchers.
just wanted to know which should i buy, since i mainly want the stadium, but i feel i would get more for my money with the BB-32 set.
(Feb. 25, 2016  3:10 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much is a bb10 stadium because online it's worth $50+$10 shipping
alternatively the BB-32 set is $80 but comes with stadium, dark wolf, storm pegasis, 2 beylaunchers.
just wanted to know which should i buy, since i mainly want the stadium, but i feel i would get more for my money with the BB-32 set.

I definitely completely recommend you to get it in a set rather than alone. As you mentioned, it will cost less overall than by itself. The Galaxy Pegasis or Big Bang Pegasis DX Sets might have better parts, but whatever you want, basically.
Sorry for posting again, but I found a set that I believe would be better for me to get. First, is this B-21 legitimate?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017NCTHJ...T614IAI2V2

Second, would it be better to buy this as opposed to the Deathsizer I asked about previously?