Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 04, 2016  6:41 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Now what about those clear bb-10 I see a lot like what bbg uses
It's the same with BB-10 with that pegasus sticker on it. You can see that alot on ebay, but i'd recommend that you be careful with the seller and if the product is actually real or still intact.So yeah any version of BB-10 is acceptable.
I think just using the term 'BB-10' is misleading, since there have been several other releases in sets that could be cheaper. Just using 'MFB Attack Stadium' would be more appropriate.
Oh ok thank you for telling me that Cannon
Hey bladers I have a few questions about Burst beys.
Does the Launcher and Rip Cord have to be from the Burst series when taking part in Burst format Tournaments?
Also is the Beylogger a needed device for someone like me who lives in the UK?
And I've been looking at Burst beys so I want to get your opinions on what you think of them.
Deathscyther Oval Accel
Kerbeus Central Defense
Ragnaruk Heavy Survive

I'm considering either Deathscyther Oval Accel or Ragnaruk Heavy Survive.
Here's the eBay search link since they have other beys on there as well, http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R...=1&_sop=15
Deathscyther is better of all and beylogger is very essential.
(Jan. 05, 2016  2:09 PM)Cannon Wrote: I think just using the term 'BB-10' is misleading, since there have been several other releases in sets that could be cheaper. Just using 'MFB Attack Stadium' would be more appropriate.
Oh yeah , forgot about that. Thanks Cannon.
(Jan. 06, 2016  3:14 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Deathscyther is better of all and beylogger is very essential.

Ok thanks for letting me know.
When you say essential does that mean overall or for tournaments?
And could I enter a tournament without a beylogger?
Thanks for the advice Grin
Hey Mate,
You Can also get the Beyblade DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel Burst Set If Possible.As Vikram has already told about it. (which Includes the BeyLogger Too Which will help you record your Beypoints while your battling with someone and syncing with your Burst Profile)
Also Valkyrie Wing Accel is a Attack Type.
And about the Launcher and rip cord Does the MFB Launchers Work with Burst ??? I am not sure but I don't think it works with them!!!
Anyways if your buying Burst Then your are getting the Launchers so not to worry Smile
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 06, 2016  3:18 PM)Zero4869 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2016  3:14 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Deathscyther is better of all and beylogger is very essential.

Ok thanks for letting me know.
Yes you could enter tournament except (Japan ones) without it. Basically it records your launches and upload it in your WBBA account and give you points according to it.
(Jan. 06, 2016  3:08 PM)Zero4869 Wrote: Does the Launcher and Rip Cord have to be from the Burst series when taking part in Burst format Tournaments?

Any launcher released in the Burst series is fine. Other series launchers are not compatible anyway.

(Jan. 06, 2016  3:08 PM)Zero4869 Wrote: Also is the Beylogger a needed device for someone like me who lives in the UK?

Nope.

(Jan. 06, 2016  3:08 PM)Zero4869 Wrote: And I've been looking at Burst beys so I want to get your opinions on what you think of them.
Deathscyther Oval Accel
Kerbeus Central Defense
Ragnaruk Heavy Survive

Here's the eBay search link since they have other beys on there as well, http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R...=1&_sop=15

You can definitely get better Beyblades. Here's a list:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-...d-12-29-15

What? It is not even close to being essential.

(Jan. 06, 2016  3:18 PM)Zero4869 Wrote: Ok thanks for letting me know.

Yes, you can enter WBO tournaments without a beylogger. vikrambeyblade gave you incorrect advice about it being essential.
It helps to record points for Rare Battle Get Free.
(Jan. 06, 2016  3:29 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2016  3:08 PM)Zero4869 Wrote: Does the Launcher and Rip Cord have to be from the Burst series when taking part in Burst format Tournaments?

Any launcher released in the Burst series is fine. Other series launchers are not compatible anyway.

(Jan. 06, 2016  3:08 PM)Zero4869 Wrote: Also is the Beylogger a needed device for someone like me who lives in the UK?

Nope.

(Jan. 06, 2016  3:08 PM)Zero4869 Wrote: And I've been looking at Burst beys so I want to get your opinions on what you think of them.
Deathscyther Oval Accel
Kerbeus Central Defense
Ragnaruk Heavy Survive

You can definitely get better Beyblades. Here's a list:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-...d-12-29-15

What? It is not even close to being essential.

(Jan. 06, 2016  3:18 PM)Zero4869 Wrote: Ok thanks for letting me know.

Yes, you can enter WBO tournaments without a beylogger. vikrambeyblade gave you incorrect advice about it being essential.

Ah I see thank you very much for clearing it all up Cannon.
Now that I know what I need to look for I can focus on the beyblade instead of the beylogger.
I'm glad I can enter tournaments without the need for a beylogger.
I see so the launcher and rip cord have to be Burst because other formats aren't compatible.
Well out of the 3 I am very much considering the Deathscyther Oval Accel.
However if there is not going to be a London tournament this month then I will take my time and consider getting a better bey.
Thanks for clearing up the advice I got from vikrambeyblade.
Should I buy from eBay as well because I've
Heard bad things about it
(Jan. 06, 2016  3:53 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Should I buy from eBay as well because I've
Heard bad things about it

Nothing bad really happens, just make sure that the item you found is not fake. The description really has to say that the product is made by TAKARA-TOMY or Hasbro.
Or SonoKong!
(Jan. 06, 2016  4:08 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Or SonoKong!

I think even that will have mentions in the description that it is made by TAKARA-TOMY, and the logo appears on the box anyway.
should i buy a Cross Griffon [plastic combo] or a Gembu Dragooon F230GCF?
(Jan. 06, 2016  11:46 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: should i buy a Cross Griffon [plastic combo] or a Gembu Dragooon F230GCF?

If the F230 is the orange Takara-Tomy one and the combo's price is 50 USD or less: buy it.

And which Cross Griffon combo..?
(Jan. 06, 2016  11:55 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2016  11:46 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: should i buy a Cross Griffon [plastic combo] or a Gembu Dragooon F230GCF?

If the F230 is the orange Takara-Tomy one and the combo's price is 50 USD or less: buy it.

AR:- Cross Griffon
WD:- 10 Wide
SG:- Right Engine Gear [Metal Flat]
BB:- First Cluch Base [Dragoon G ver]

person i'm buying from is selling one of both for $20-$30
(Jan. 07, 2016  12:28 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2016  11:55 PM)Hato Wrote:

AR:- Cross Griffon
WD:- 10 Wide
SG:- Right Engine Gear [Metal Flat]
BB:- First Cluch Base [Dragoon G ver]

person i'm buying from is selling one of both for $20-$30

First Clutch Base in right spin? The rounded points will most likely be hitting the opposing bey due to the height. Might be ok, but if that F230 is TT, buy it.

EDIT: As DRAGON KING said: the plastics combo really isn't worth it. Stick with the MFB bey.
Get the Genbull Dragoon, engine gears basically suck, 10 Wide is common and cross griffon is not worth that.
ok thanks everyone i will buy Gembu Dragooon F230GCF
Yea ik that part but what I was getting at is that
My mom told me that people scam you on eBay
They will have a fake pic of the item and send you
Something else
(Jan. 07, 2016  10:05 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Yea ik that part but what I was getting at is that
My mom told me that people scam you on eBay
They will have a fake pic of the item and send you
Something else

Even then, if somebody does happen to scam you by sending what's not shown, you can file a claim with eBay and will get your money back
So, is Xcaliber worth getting overall? Xtreme seems good, but I don't have a Valk, and Xcaliber seems pretty lame. Has anyone even used force?