Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Ah, I deleted my post because I noticed that Hato had been faster, but no problem hah.
How many Accel Drivers should I be looking to get? I was thinking at least two, but I'm probably going to want more if they wear down to uselessness really quickly or something.
It depends on how much you play. I have worn out 5, to the point that they aren't as aggressive anymore. But I have played for usually at least an hour a day, every day since about a week after release. Most people haven't worn out any that I have heard of, so I would think 2 would be fine to start off with
Plus, we will probably have a better attack tip than that soon enough, so just like you would not have bought a dozen of Pegasis 105F when Metal Fight Beyblade started, I do not know if stocking up on Accel Drivers is really that necessary unless you plan to play with them a lot on a short-term basis.
(Oct. 08, 2015  7:12 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: It depends on how much you play. I have worn out 5, to the point that they aren't as aggressive anymore. But I have played for usually at least an hour a day, every day since about a week after release. Most people haven't worn out any that I have heard of, so I would think 2 would be fine to start off with
Fair enough. I'd been seeing a lot of people talking about them wearing badly or possibly imagining seeing them talk about them wearing badly, so I was slightly worried they were super fragile or something. Although given they're just flat, as far as I can see, I don't know how I came to that conclusion. Pinching_eyes

(Oct. 08, 2015  7:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, we will probably have a better attack tip than that soon enough, so just like you would not have bought a dozen of Pegasis 105F when Metal Fight Beyblade started, I do not know if stocking up on Accel Drivers is really that necessary unless you plan to play with them a lot on a short-term basis.
I don't know what you're talking about, I have a room full of those

Joking aside, this is a good point. And, knowing my luck, I'd buy them, like, the day before something game-changingly good gets discovered >.> I might just buy the Start Dash set and be done with it.
(Oct. 08, 2015  8:22 PM)Chimera Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  7:12 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: It depends on how much you play. I have worn out 5, to the point that they aren't as aggressive anymore. But I have played for usually at least an hour a day, every day since about a week after release. Most people haven't worn out any that I have heard of, so I would think 2 would be fine to start off with
Fair enough. I'd been seeing a lot of people talking about them wearing badly or possibly imagining seeing them talk about them wearing badly, so I was slightly worried they were super fragile or something. Although given they're just flat, as far as I can see, I don't know how I came to that conclusion. >_<

Only attack layers teeth and the launchers have problems of wearing down badly, so don't stress yourself out with that :)
(Oct. 08, 2015  7:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, we will probably have a better attack tip than that soon enough, so just like you would not have bought a dozen of Pegasis 105F when Metal Fight Beyblade started, I do not know if stocking up on Accel Drivers is really that necessary unless you plan to play with them a lot on a short-term basis.
Yeah, Blow might be the new best attack driver, I would at least wait and see what that is before stocking up at all
How much is a NIB/NIP Quetz worth nowadays?
Not that much I don't think. Like $15 max? I bought 3 Quetzalcoatl wheels for $10 buy it now on ebay not too long ago. And you get the face from a bull booster I think for like $6. I think I have seen them on ebay for around $15-20 NIP
So I want to buy a new stadium but I don't wanna spend too much, any suggestions?
(Oct. 09, 2015  5:15 AM)oldieblader Wrote: So I want to buy a new stadium but I don't wanna spend too much, any suggestions?

Get a Beyblade Burst Standard Type Stadium while it is still not too expensive, or even get the B-08 Start Dash Set that includes that stadium.

Otherwise, you can definitely find super inexpensive stadiums on Yahoo! Japan Auctions as part of lots, so if you can do that, aim for the Metal Fight Beyblade BeyStadium Standard Type.
(Oct. 09, 2015  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2015  5:15 AM)oldieblader Wrote: So I want to buy a new stadium but I don't wanna spend too much, any suggestions?

Get a Beyblade Burst Standard Type Stadium while it is still not too expensive, or even get the B-08 Start Dash Set that includes that stadium.

Otherwise, you can definitely find super inexpensive stadiums on Yahoo! Japan Auctions as part of lots, so if you can do that, aim for the Metal Fight Beyblade BeyStadium Standard Type.

Ok, I see them for about $25 USD. That's not too bad.
Thank you
(Oct. 09, 2015  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Get a Beyblade Burst Standard Type Stadium while it is still not too expensive, or even get the B-08 Start Dash Set that includes that stadium.

Remember the VS Play Set which will be out next week!
I was thinking of picking up some plastics down the line for nostalgia's sake, are any of this sellers' prices any good?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hobbyshopforall/...ipg=&_from=
(Oct. 20, 2015  5:24 AM)Half Nail Wrote: I was thinking of picking up some plastics down the line for nostalgia's sake, are any of this sellers' prices any good?

Those prices do not seem bad at all, to me.

By the way, this should have probably been asked in the Plastics Q&A topic. Next time, hah.
(Oct. 20, 2015  5:24 AM)Half Nail Wrote: I was thinking of picking up some plastics down the line for nostalgia's sake, are any of this sellers' prices any good?

Well, I'm selling Burning Kerberous for less. Tongue_out Wink
I want to ask which burst stadium is better Bey Stadium Standard type or Burst beystadium.
(Oct. 21, 2015  9:17 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I want to ask which burst stadium is better Bey Stadium Standard type or Burst beystadium.

Well I guess the standard one is the safer, as it is the one used by WBO for official testings. And not much people have the Burst beystadium to fully give details about it, yet.
the Silver Quetzalcoatl 90WF is a real release? or a homemade recolor that got popular? I'm discussing this with OkinawamTS because the beyblade wikia says it was never released, and with the merge I'm not sure anymore
(Oct. 22, 2015  2:02 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: the Silver Quetzalcoatl 90WF is a real release? or a homemade recolor that got popular? I'm discussing this with OkinawamTS because the beyblade wikia says it was never released, and with the merge I'm not sure anymore

What ? It was a real, rare release as it was an official "proto" recolour. You can look at this article until we transfer it to the Beyblade Wiki, or even help us transfer it and other of Beywiki's articles over there so that we can make sure all true facts are there :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...coatl_90WF
I am thinking buy one beyblade legends. Can you please tell me that which one should I choose-
Hades Kerbecs
Twisted Tempo
Meteo L Drago
Burn Fireblaze
Storm Pegasis
Please tell any one from them.
And thanks in advance.
If you don't already own RF, then Storm Pegasus is your best choice without any hesitation.
Guys, I want a Burst Set (my first Burst item!!) for my upcoming birthday. Which do you suggest, the B-08 or the B-18? I'm leaning towards B-08 since it has the beylogger and a beylauncher. B-18, however, has two beys already in it, but I believe the one other than Valkyrie is not much of competitive use. Also I plan to get a B-05, B-13, and B-17 along with the set of my choice.

Too much for holding myself from buying Burst. lol
I would get B-08 for the reasons that you mentioned, especially if you are getting other beys with it. The beylogger and beylauncher are definitely superior to 2 grips and light launchers in my eyes because you can use the beylogger as a grip. Many people actually prefer not using a grip, just the beylogger. I, for one, think it makes high speed sliding shoots easier. Also, you could probably get the start dash set for cheaper than you could get the Vs set for at this point in time because of their relative age.
So, I asked a while back, but am currently trying to get an order together, here is what it looks like:

BB-122 Diablo Nemesis Starter
ZERO-G BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set
ZERO-G BBG-14 Flame Red Metal Face
ZERO-G BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon Starter
ZERO-G BBG-05 Red Light Launcher
ZERO-G BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Attack & Balance)
ZERO-G BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Defense & Stamina)

Trying to get the most competitive parts as I can, and the Diablo simply because I do not have one. Also, I have no Zero-G Beyblades, so if anything should be changed, removed, or if I should get duplicates, please let me know.