Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Maybe you'll get lucky and find the hyperblade version somewhere, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't out very long.
How much would Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver. would usually cost for a MINT one?
(Mar. 05, 2014  8:19 PM)Stars Wrote: How much would Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver. would usually cost for a MINT one?

sold out at $60 last year, and I have not found one on ebay recently. should be more than previous price even if it is used.

And one sold $100 this year.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-W...7675.l2557
Gladitor Bahamida and Samurai Ifraid, which one worths 10 USD?

(Assuming I hold 2 different Dx sets and one Dragooon, and play in both standard and limited,)
(Mar. 08, 2014  1:54 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Gladitor Bahamida and Samurai Ifraid, which one worths 10 USD?

(Assuming I hold 2 different Dx sets and one Dragooon, and play in both standard and limited,)
Which of the two would most likely cost $10, or which one is worth the money? I'd say the answer for both would be Samurai Ifraid. Samurai is a good crystal wheel for limited and CF is very useful in Standard and Zero G.
CF's main uses is in F230 customs, but you have no F230. Ifraid is only good if you have a Bahamdia. W145 has great uses in Stamina.

Bahamdia is great with Dragooon BD145R2F. SP30 and GF has uses only in Zero-G.

Samurai and Gladiator both have good attack uses in BB-10.

So we've come to the conclusion whether or not Bahamdia or W145 has the better use. If I were you, I'd go for Bahamdia.
Sorry for confusion caused, I mean if I have money to buy only one bey (Bahamida and Ifraid), which one should I purchase.

So that means these beys have their own good points? Got it, probably I would save more money.
I am looking for a good balanced and a good defense bey(I only have 3 right now) which ones do you guys recommend?
(Mar. 08, 2014  7:15 AM)killermod Wrote: I am looking for a good balanced and a good defense bey(I only have 3 right now) which ones do you guys recommend?

I would Like to know what beys you currently have.
As far as stock beyblades:

Get Death Quetzacoatl 125RDF for defence and if by "balanced" you mean stamina, I suggest getting Phantom Orion B : D.
(Mar. 08, 2014  7:18 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2014  7:15 AM)killermod Wrote: I am looking for a good balanced and a good defense bey(I only have 3 right now) which ones do you guys recommend?

I would Like to know what beys you currently have.

I currently have Dark cancer,Screw Capricorn and Pirate Orochi..

(Mar. 08, 2014  7:19 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: As far as stock beyblades:

Get Death Quetzacoatl 125RDF for defence and if by "balanced" you mean stamina, I suggest getting Phantom Orion B : D.

are the Hasbro ones worth it?
The hasbro quetz is not worth it, the TT is though. The normal hasbro phantom Orion isn't good, but the Hyperblade one is.
Out of the L Dragos which one is the strongest?
(Mar. 19, 2014  11:52 PM)DragonMaster258 Wrote: Out of the L Dragos which one is the strongest?
This isn't the right topic for your question, but I'll answer it for you anyways.

As of now, L-Drago Destroy is the best. There are combos like MF-H L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF that used to be good, but are outdated by newer left spin combos.

If it's for limited format, Meteo L-Drago would be a great buy! After all, L-Drago Destroy is banned from that format.

Overall, L-Drago Destroy is definitely your best bet, but you should probably buy something that has more competitive use, as of now.
That's not very true, |Midnight|.

Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF (LLD could also be a good choice, depending on if he has LRF/RF/R2F) would be his best for limited and for standard Guardian L-Drago S130MB. They have better parts.
(Mar. 20, 2014  12:10 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2014  11:52 PM)DragonMaster258 Wrote: Out of the L Dragos which one is the strongest?
This isn't the right topic for your question, but I'll answer it for you anyways.

As of now, L-Drago Destroy is the best. There are combos like MF-H L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF that used to be good, but are outdated by newer left spin combos.

If it's for limited format, Meteo L-Drago would be a great buy! After all, L-Drago Destroy is banned from that format.

Overall, L-Drago Destroy is definitely your best bet, but you should probably buy something that has more competitive use, as of now.
Sorry for the off topic question, but thanks for answering. So L Drago Destroy would be my best bet then, ok. But what other options should i chose for a strong attack type bey?
(Mar. 21, 2014  6:29 AM)DragonEmperor08 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2014  12:10 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:

Sorry for the off topic question, but thanks for answering. So L Drago Destroy would be my best bet then, ok. But what other options should i chose for a strong attack type bey?

Definetly Flash Saggitario for MFB. And Lightning L-Drago for limited. for Zero G Drgooon, and 2 Wyvangs(?)
I hope it is the right place for the question:

I want to get a little bit more into Zero G battles, I have some Beys (Dragooon, the DX Set Attack and Stamina, Levithian...) and want to get a stadium before buying the other DX Set...
I want to order it via amazon, but I'm not sure which one to buy.
Attack is around 35$+, Defense 30$, Balance 25$, maybe I'll try to use my plastic beys also in this stadium, so which one would be the best (out of the price), I don't think I will use it in any serious way.
The Attack stadium is most balanced, both physically and in fairness.
(Mar. 28, 2014  3:50 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I hope it is the right place for the question:

I want to get a little bit more into Zero G battles, I have some Beys (Dragooon, the DX Set Attack and Stamina, Levithian...) and want to get a stadium before buying the other DX Set...
I want to order it via amazon, but I'm not sure which one to buy.
Attack is around 35$+, Defense 30$, Balance 25$, maybe I'll try to use my plastic beys also in this stadium, so which one would be the best (out of the price), I don't think I will use it in any serious way.

Attack is more balanced, but if you don't want your Beyblade coming out of the stadium every 5 seconds then get the Balance or Defense. Competitively then of course Attack is the better alternative because of the reason stated above my post.

If you want fun, try using plastics in it when still and not swaying, it's actually very fun since there's no ridge. Putting it on a MFB Attack Stadium to keep it still and upright or something.
Okay, cool, thanks Smile
Try meteo l Drago with a ES tip it will never lose unless it were to get knocked out of the stadium!

Oh and I want to get a infinity libra and flame libra but I don't know if I should get takaratomy or Hasbro any ideas?
(Mar. 30, 2014  5:14 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Try meteo l Drago with a ES tip it will never lose unless it were to get knocked out of the stadium!

Oh and I want to get a infinity libra and flame libra but I don't know if I should get takaratomy or Hasbro any ideas?

That combo isn't very good. Maybe on a hasbro stadium but still it won't be great compared to modern customs.
Wrong my brother has a meteo l Drago he put ES on it and it kicked all of his beyblades butts except for his rock Leon and he has every single beyblade from metal fusion to fury except one that he couldn't find!
Most beyblades are horrible uncustomised. Put it up against Basalt Horogium and it should be thoroughly whooped. And again, the hasbro stadium is a very unfair stadium.

Also, this argument shouldn't be carried out here.