Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 14, 2013  10:36 PM)demontek Wrote: should i buy :
Gryph Girago WA130HF
Gargole Ifraid SA165GCF
Saramanda Balro DF145SWD
Goreim Revizer E230SB

there all takara tomy and which to beat ifraid ifraid d125 wb

The most useful parts out of those Beyblades are SA165GCF, so you definitely need to purchase those. However, I believe Balro is the most useful Chrome Wheel out of those.

Ifraid is used for Attack, so it should be absolutely bad with D125WB ... It should therefore be rather easy to beat.
so which should i buy i can only get one

remember im trying to beat ifraid ifraid d125 wb
(2 ifraid chrome wheels paired with d125 and wb)
(Dec. 14, 2013  10:50 PM)demontek Wrote: so which should i buy i can only get one

remember im trying to beat ifraid ifraid d125 wb
(2 ifraid chrome wheels paired with d125 and wb)

What else do you own ?
BBG-25 ultimate synchrom set which costs like $30 you could buy it from dimsum2u here on the WBO it comes with some really good stuff.
i have cf,d ad145,df145

thats all

which do i buy??
(Dec. 14, 2013  11:01 PM)demontek Wrote: i have cf,d ad145,df145

thats all

which do i buy??

You own no Metal Wheel or Chrome Wheel ?
i own metal furywheels

no chrome wheels

i have metal fury wheels

no zero g metal
Will you be willing to list them?

We can't help you if you don't tell us what you have or what you're looking for.
im only getting 2 beys i am thinking about dragoon dragoon LW160bsf

so i might get 2 dragoons to build attack type to take down ifrit ifrit d124wb

also im buying hasbro beys from walmart Grin

parts i already have :

tips :
tb
cf
d

tracks:
ad145
df145

metal :
twisted
storm
omega
cosmic

zero g metal :

i have no zero g parts

help?????
You only really need one Dragooon, and place it on top to get a left-spin combination, but if you can, perhaps purchase a Beyblade with F230 or with SA165.
Should I get Samurai pegasus 2 make bahamida Dragooon BD145 (I have 0 R2Fs) Or Orion?
If you have the Zero-G blue string launcher I'd like your opinion, if not please save it.
I have many good working LR string launchers including the Mars red, does the new design help any with launching into the BBG-04 or not really. I've been debating buying a couple, is it worth it?
What should I get for a stamina defence combo zero-g for stamina I was thinking kraken or behemoth
Tsunami Killerken Genbull can build combos more towards defense or stamina. E230CS isn't a bad place to start
is blitz tempo ED145SD better than death leone t125d?

and which woud do better agains kracken dragon lw105jsb (eft rotate0

and which woud do better agains kracken dragon lw105jsb (left rotate0

and which woud do better agains kracken dragon lw105jsb (left rotate0
(Dec. 19, 2013  10:38 PM)demontek Wrote: is blitz tempo ED145SD better than death leone t125d?
No you have a stamina bottom on an attack bey.
Suggestion: put an attack track and tip on Blitz d125/s130,ch120 & rf or r2f. Then it's the better.
Quote:and which woud do better agains kracken dragon lw105jsb (eft rotate0
blitz has a ton of recoil and on an sd tip it's bound to launch itself out of the stadium 99% of the time, so obviously death is still the better but really inferior though the jsb makes no sense either death might be able to destabilize it, that's a minimal and it's only chance.

But besides that, this has nothing to do with purchase consultant. Please pay attention to the thread you're posting in and read the OP as to what is appropriate.
What would be a good 4d beyblade to make combos
(Dec. 19, 2013  11:56 PM)Tsunami Hydra Wrote: What would be a good 4d beyblade to make combos

Flash Sagittario or Duo Uranus. They both have useful parts, and if you get Sagittario and the Ultimate DX Set, you can make two good combos, MF-L Flash S130LRF and MF-L Duo 230MB immediately.
should i buy gargoyle to make dragoon gargoyle sa165 wsf

with dragoon on top
Gargole is great because SA165 is worth it, but no that combo isn't so good unless you want it for aesthetic purposes.
um uhhh......

should i buy gargoyle ifraid sa165 gcf

(BBG24)

the other crome wheel i have is behemoth,golem,dragoon,kracken

is ad145 lw105,bsf,bs,tb,cf

i have regualr stone faces
It kind of depends on where you play. BB-10 or Zero-G?

The two chrome wheels won't provide much use, except maybe in an outclassed attack combo.(Ifraid not Gargole, gargole is useless for you).

SA165 is very versatile and will work well in either stadium you play in. You can make a good Spin-Steal combo and a good Sway-Attacker(Only Zero-G, but might work well in BB-10).

GCF will work better than your CF for sway attack, and better in some other combos in the BB-10, such as Kraken Dragooon LW105GCF.

Be mindful of which stadium you use, because if you can get SA165 at a cheaper price and you're using BB-10 then you don't need these parts, I'd suggets the Ultimate Synchrom DX set Attack & Balance, but only if you can find it cheaper than Gargole Ifraid.

Considering evrerything I do believe this can be a worthwhile purchase.

There's my long-winded answer. :3
Not really. Gargole is a decent substitute for Reviser, and has synergy with dragooon. But Reviser is bettr for defense nonetheless
Yes, but Killerken is even better in both cases...