Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 25, 2013  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it is a choice between Phantom Orion and Flash Sagittario personally ... Do you plan to play in Zero-G stadiums, and are you quite good with Attack types ?

Yes, I am good at attack and Defense type beys and yes, I have a plan to play in Zero-g stadiums.

Wombat: Thanks for the advice.
Which bey should I buy : Phantom Orion or Death Quetzalcoatl or Fang Leone ?
(Apr. 26, 2013  6:23 PM)JadeJupiter77 Wrote: Which bey should I buy : Phantom Orion or Death Quetzalcoatl or Fang Leone ?
I'd go for Phantom Orion. Almost all of Fang Leone's parts are outclassed. Death Quetzalcoatl is pretty decent so that would be the second choice. You can use Phantom for stamina and tornado stall, Orion with Flash, and B;D for Zero G and Dragooon.
how much it costs a yellow Phantom Fox MS?
(May. 02, 2013  1:07 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: how much it costs a yellow Phantom Fox MS?
questions about HMS, go in the HMS Q & A......
Do this guy sells real beyblades? or fake ones? (because is way too cheap to be good...)

http://myworld.ebay.com/mookebo/
Those are all fake, it says so in all of his ads. Plus, it would be impossible for him to sell real Beys for that price, he'd be losing money if that were to be real.
Yeah, i thought so, but didn't saw the warning

Thanks!
which beyblade shouls i buy meteo l drago or evil befall.
(May. 09, 2013  3:54 AM)clintonbeyblade Wrote: which beyblade shouls i buy meteo l drago or evil befall.

Both of those are outclassed, but Meteo would be better. It would be good to buy both though, so you could make Meteo _____EWD.
I would argue Befall is better. MLD has a terrible track and bottom, and a Metal Wheel that, when compared to Dragooon, is Meteo<<<<<<<<< Dragooon.

Evil Befall, however, has a top tier bottom for spin stealing. I'd buy Befall is I were you.
What is wolborg 3 worth?
Is Sol Blaze worth buying competitively as it is appearingly? If all forms are tournament legal, I'll buy both, but should I get the Ultimate build Gravity Destroyer kit or the Ultimate build MLD kit first?
(May. 12, 2013  1:53 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Is Sol Blaze worth buying competitively as it is appearingly? If all forms are tournament legal, I'll buy both, but should I get the Ultimate build Gravity Destroyer kit or the Ultimate build MLD kit first?

Sol Blaze is only worth it for collection purposes. It has no competitive use.

A normal Gravity Perseus would be fine. And a normal Meteo L Drago would be fine. Those sets aren't worth getting now.
(May. 12, 2013  1:53 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Is Sol Blaze worth buying competitively as it is appearingly? If all forms are tournament legal, I'll buy both, but should I get the Ultimate build Gravity Destroyer kit or the Ultimate build MLD kit first?

No, not really. It doesn't have any parts that are really useful.

Personally, I would get the MLD kit, because of the White 3 Segment Grip, and Left Launcher.

But, if you need an LR Launcher get the Gravity Perseus Kit. (Also, because Gravity Perseus can spin Left and Right, so it's useful.
Just something I've been thinking about for a while as general price reduction guidelines from the price reference list
standard price reductions from new:
NIP, no box: -10%
Mint, box: -20%
Mint, no box,: -25%
Used: -33%
badly used: -50%
damaged in some way: -60%
Missing parts: -70%
To me, the last two categories should be nothing higher than : "Send that to me for fifteen dollars MAXIMUM including shipping."
I'm trading the following plastics for 2 4D and 3 free gifts are they fine(my plastics are in used condition and The 4Ds are in Mint)

Im giving:-
1. Dragoon G(recolor)
2. Metal Driger G(Hasbro)
3. Dark Effigy G
4. Driger G(black)
5. Apollon G
6. Rapid Eagle G

For the following:-
1. Wing Pegasus
2. an unknown 4D
3. 3 Free gifts

Is my trade worth it and i don't have a single 4D thats why i agreed to the deal...
(May. 14, 2013  8:17 AM)The Dragoon Wrote: I'm trading the following plastics for 2 4D and 3 free gifts are they fine(my plastics are in used condition and The 4Ds are in Mint)

Im giving:-
1. Dragoon G(recolor)
2. Metal Driger G(Hasbro)
3. Dark Effigy G
4. Driger G(black)
5. Apollon G
6. Rapid Eagle G

For the following:-
1. Wing Pegasus
2. an unknown 4D
3. 3 Free gifts

Is my trade worth it and i don't have a single 4D thats why i agreed to the deal...

Well to be honest in my opinion whoever you are trading wing pegasus to or selling for that matter would not be a good deal wing pegasus is excellent in tag teams but if your doing a 1 on 1 with him better luck next time....
Is the L string launcher as powerful as the L/R launcher?
No.L/R are the strongest launcher because more rotation.
Source : I have both of them
So I buy the more expensive Perseus pack first. I may not be able to get much until then Thanks.
You should buy the Ultimate DX Set BB 121 first cause it has much better parts
i usually buy 3 - 5 beys every month due to tight budget.
can someone help me organise which beys should i prioritize in buying first and then to the least?

there are:-

burn phoenix
ray gill
poison serpent
dark bull
dark wolf
flame libra
thermal lancerta
rock escolpio
pieces
aquario
storm capricorne
deck entry (rock escolpio, g. pegasus, earth virgo)
super set (pegasus, libra, burn phoenix)
the ldrago set
storm pegasus + dark wolf + stadium (already have a stadium but i wanna get this one because of the printed pegasus and wolf)

and random boosters volume 7 and 9. (i was lucky enough to be given chances to see how many clipboards inside but no beat lynx and fusion hades)

please and thank you.
(May. 17, 2013  3:11 PM)K17khairi Wrote: i usually buy 3 - 5 beys every month due to tight budget.
can someone help me organise which beys should i prioritize in buying first and then to the least?

there are:-

burn phoenix
ray gill
poison serpent
dark bull
dark wolf
flame libra
thermal lancerta
rock escolpio
pieces
aquario
storm capricorne
deck entry (rock escolpio, g. pegasus, earth virgo)
super set (pegasus, libra, burn phoenix)
the ldrago set
storm pegasus + dark wolf + stadium (already have a stadium but i wanna get this one because of the printed pegasus and wolf)

and random boosters volume 7 and 9. (i was lucky enough to be given chances to see how many clipboards inside but no beat lynx and fusion hades)

please and thank you.

Ummm... Those beys are pretty much useless. There are some much better ones you could get for the same price, like dark knight dragooon, the BBG-24 and 25 sets, the 4D ultimate dx set, etc.
But, if I had to prioritize them, then I would get them in this order:

LDrago set thing
Pegasus+wolf set
deck entry
Thing with Libra and pegasus in it
Ray gil
Dark Bull

Then you could get all the other stuff in whatever order you want, since they are absolutely useless in almost every way. These things are mildy, stress the mildly, useful, but I think it would be a smarter move to list your parts and ask for the most useful things to buy.

With these 6, you could make:

Attack: lightning L Drago 105/H245R2F (I don't know if H145 will work well, but maybe)
Defense: Libra GB145RSF
Stamina: Libra DF145SD
anti-attack: Libra GB145RF
Spin equalizer: Nothing. There is nothing on your list with a decent bottom for a spin-equalizer.