Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 23, 2013  12:26 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I read somewhere that, through is quite rare to find CoroCoro Gryph Dragooon, is possible to find its printed face, i that right? how much does it cost?

Thanks!

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r94467342

600 yen shouldn't be too expensive if you have a relative or friend in Japan who would cover the costs for shipping and everything. If not, middleman service might get a little costly.but still worth it if you really want the item.
BH145WD Thanks! I really appreciate it!
I currently have a Death for my defense, and I'm looking for a good part that has surpassed it, like Revizer Revizer, but one that's actually legal in MFB play and not only for Zero-G. Is Duo still surpassing everything? Or is there a better one to use at the Beyblade Colosseum should I go for the MFB section?
(Jan. 23, 2013  6:30 AM)xSora10 Wrote: I currently have a Death for my defense, and I'm looking for a good part that has surpassed it, like Revizer Revizer, but one that's actually legal in MFB play and not only for Zero-G. Is Duo still surpassing everything? Or is there a better one to use at the Beyblade Colosseum should I go for the MFB section?
Yup, Duo is the best in non-Zero-G environment for defense. Even in the presence of Zero-G, Duo is still good for stamina too, so it would be a worthwhile purchase either way.
Should I buy RF or R2F? If you need to know what beyblades I have, see my signature.
(Jan. 24, 2013  2:49 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Should I buy RF or R2F? If you need to know what beyblades I have, see my signature.

Either of them is fine, but since you have VariAres, perhaps RF would be just slightly better.
(Jan. 24, 2013  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2013  2:49 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Should I buy RF or R2F? If you need to know what beyblades I have, see my signature.

Either of them is fine, but since you have VariAres, perhaps RF would be just slightly better.

Thank you!
Hello again, so Im about to order the Ultimate DX Set and the WBBA Wing Pegasis, but before I make the order I was wondering if the Takara Tomy Hard Type Bey-Carrier was worth it as I want to carry around some beys/ bey parts and Accesories while preventing them from rattling and damaging each other. So is the hard case worth it or is there a cheaper/easier method?
(Jan. 25, 2013  8:40 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello again, so Im about to order the Ultimate DX Set and the WBBA Wing Pegasis, but before I make the order I was wondering if the Takara Tomy Hard Type Bey-Carrier was worth it as I want to carry around some beys/ bey parts and Accesories while preventing them from rattling and damaging each other. So is the hard case worth it or is there a cheaper/easier method?

I don't know how much it cost because my father give it to me, but I use tool box and it really comes handy (mine is a simple, transparent, sectioned one) if you search on ebay, maybe you will find one cheaper, but its up to you what do you want to buy
(Jan. 25, 2013  9:04 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2013  8:40 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello again, so Im about to order the Ultimate DX Set and the WBBA Wing Pegasis, but before I make the order I was wondering if the Takara Tomy Hard Type Bey-Carrier was worth it as I want to carry around some beys/ bey parts and Accesories while preventing them from rattling and damaging each other. So is the hard case worth it or is there a cheaper/easier method?

I don't know how much it cost because my father give it to me, but I use tool box and it really comes handy (mine is a simple, transparent, sectioned one) if you search on ebay, maybe you will find one cheaper, but its up to you what do you want to buy
I've thought of using a tool box like that but the only problem with that is the rattling, and I know of no efficient ways of making my own foam dividers, while the Beycarrier does both those :\
if I was you I would get it its more help ful
Where's the best place to get the first mold of Burn?
(Jan. 26, 2013  5:01 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Where's the best place to get the first mold of Burn?

Probably Burn Phoenix, but Super Deck Set has some cool parts as well, like Libra and Pegasus (Metal Systems). Burn is also available in RBV5 with Burn Unicorno and Burn Serpent.
He's asking for Burn mold 1. Burn Mold 1 is only available with the TT Burn Phoenix starter, and that question would belong in Ask a Question, Get an Answer. Not Purchase Consultation.

If you are asking where to find a Burn Phoenix for sale, then I suggest you use a handy tool called Google.
(Jan. 26, 2013  5:24 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: He's asking for Burn mold 1. Burn Mold 1 is only available with the TT Burn Phoenix starter, and that question would belong in Ask a Question, Get an Answer. Not Purchase Consultation.

If you are asking where to find a Burn Phoenix for sale, then I suggest you use a handy tool called Google.

Oh, never mind, I thought there was just the TT mold and the Hasbro mold.
which bey should i buy, hades kerbecs , basalt horgium or gravity destroyer?
Hades sounds great for me,Christoper
OK, so there's this seller who has two HMS beys for sell, but the beys he has for sell are RARE. Lucky for me, I have enough money to buy both of them cause the price was a steal Grin The thing is, he says I can only buy one of the two beys while the other goes to his cousin Unhappy They are both in Mint Condition.
Should I get...
or
(Jan. 26, 2013  8:28 PM)TheSpeedster Wrote: OK, so there's this seller who has two HMS beys for sell, but the beys he has for sell are RARE. Lucky for me, I have enough money to buy both of them cause the price was a steal Grin The thing is, he says I can only buy one of the two beys while the other goes to his cousin Unhappy They are both in Mint Condition.
Should I get...
or

Since you say that you have enough money to buy both, you should get both blades.
He says though, that he can only get one.
There's no thinking- Dragoon MSUV- Its SUPER RARE!
Its also pretty useful, but if you dont wanna use it, its good for collection.
Or, you can sell it for big money!
Make sure is in good condition though. Also make sure its authentic.
(Jan. 26, 2013  8:41 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2013  8:28 PM)TheSpeedster Wrote: OK, so there's this seller who has two HMS beys for sell, but the beys he has for sell are RARE. Lucky for me, I have enough money to buy both of them cause the price was a steal Grin The thing is, he says I can only buy one of the two beys while the other goes to his cousin Unhappy They are both in Mint Condition.
Should I get...
or

Since you say that you have enough money to buy both, you should get both blades.
He can't get both he says, he has the money but the seller will only let him buy one

Should I get...
or

It really depends on if you play competitively or not, and if you do, how good are you with attack. If you are bad with attack, then go with MF. If not, go with MSUV. If it is for collection, go with MSUV, like Jan said, it is really rare.
Can I buy a BB-38 instead of a BB-10 or should I buy one of those cheap 4D stadiums on ebay that are similar to the bb-10 for tests
(Jan. 26, 2013  9:35 PM)SagemodeDC Wrote: Can I buy a BB-38 instead of a BB-10 or should I buy one of those cheap 4D stadiums on ebay that are similar to the bb-10 for tests

The BB-10 would be best as it is usable for testing. If by cheap 4D stadiums you mean the fake blue ones, then you should not get it as it is not usable for tournaments or testing
(Jan. 26, 2013  9:35 PM)SagemodeDC Wrote: Can I buy a BB-38 instead of a BB-10 or should I buy one of those cheap 4D stadiums on ebay that are similar to the bb-10 for tests

Try the BB-32 battle set; 2 beys Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis, 2 string beylaunchers, stadium fences (sky blue), and BB-10 Attack Stadium. It's at a good price on ebay.